Very Much Appreciated @}-)--

Topic locked
Very much appreciated @}-)-- Sep 24, 2004
Hi,

Have a pleasant day everyone , I am a single filipina professional living in Manila Philippines and currently working as a Corporate Sales Consultant in one of the leading IT Provider here in the country, I am in my 7 years now in my job and I love it and I would say a great working experience for me.
But soon I will be moving to Dubai, I know it would not be easy at first, but I am very excited to go because I've heard lots of good things about this place.
Apparently, I am looking for a good job opportunity that also engage in selling business. Maybe you know companies that are looking and currently hiring. It would be very much appreciated if anyone will extend help for me. I hope to hear from you..
Thank you very much in advance.. God Bless

Beth *:)

Beth_MNL
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 24, 2004
Beth,

Have a look on the forum here, or check out local newpapers on the internet. www.gulfnews.com or something along those lines. Just try google search and you should get plenty of hits (providing you have not done this already)
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 24, 2004
this post should be in the Professionals Looking and not in the Companies Hiring thread. Please stick to the right thread for your topic.

Good Luck with the job search.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

thanks Sep 27, 2004
Hi Smartd,

Thanks, I really appreciate your reply.

Have a nice day!! God Bless

Beth
Beth_MNL
Dubai Forum Guest

Thanks for the info Sep 27, 2004
Hi Yorky500,

I hope you have a nice day! I would like to thank you for the information you gave. I'm sure this will be a big help. thanks again.. God Bless

Beth
Beth_MNL
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai