How Do They Measure This - Really !!!

Topic locked
Re: How do they measure this - really !!! Sep 01, 2010
Dubai Knight wrote:Gulf News once printed a retraction for an article about UAEKid:

"We wish to apologise to UAE Kid for the misprint in the article about him published yesterday, the sentence in question should have read 'Some people think I am a count!'."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

He certainly is the boy who put the "count" into country music !!

viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

You beat me to it BM

Anyway I need that forumer size appreciation app as this is how some well known avatars are coming up at the moment.

drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

melika969 wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:
viking-warrior wrote:Damn it, woman leave BB alone - I am partial to the American colonies and the natives
(oh, apart from American lawyers who by and large are total tossers, yes you know who you are ...)

Go pick on someone your own size, or do what everyone else does - lurk around and wait for UAEkid to put his hand down his nappy and start smearing cack all over himself !!! :D

Well there's no accounting for taste. Pick on some one my own size? I think if you read back posts twas she who started the torrent of abuse, it's just a shock for her that she's met someone who dares to stand up to the cr&p she chooses to dish out. Well me, Dillon, Drew and Choco that is. A very large chip on the shoulder of the girl from the nation who the Brits are supposed to have a special relationship with. She's special ok.

:lol: :lol:
Trust me Bethsmommy, this is not the first time some little one dared to pick up on her, and FYI she never lost in a fight! :lol: :lol: Chocs is well informed of this! :wink:

Thank you Mel and VW. If I thought any one of them were worth the bother I would be trumping them, except for Chocs who I have left in shreds all too many times. As you can see BM is the leader of this little herd with her sheeps right behind her. :) The mere fact that they can't move on and don't realize that their "attacks" are wearing thin is an indicator of what we are dealing with here. :)

At the moment I'm trying to find out if, indeed, the word "forumer" is actually a British word. Us Americans, along with others, are always having to try to figure out what they are trying to say. Seems that "Brit talk" is a language only they understand. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Trumping them ? Yes I bet Drew's little friend can put a good trump out.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: How do they measure this - really !!! Sep 02, 2010
BB, stop talking tripe! You've never left me in shreds - I walked away and refused to engage you because I will not come down to your level - get over yourself.

And you think it's smart to go around bragging that you actively pick fights with people? Not the sharpest tool in the box.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Anyway, back to our regular programming.

I still can't figure out how one can tell a 1% permanent lip disability. I think I know why the statement was made however.
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador wrote:Anyway, back to our regular programming.

I still can't figure out how one can tell a 1% permanent lip disability. I think I know why the statement was made however.

Well you know we could always to an experiment to figure it out ourselves, we just need a willing (or not)volunteer to be punched in the face.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

By the way Britney, the plural of sheep is sheep. :bounce:
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:By the way Britney, the plural of sheep is sheep. :bounce:

Hahahahaha classic! Where's the dunces hat?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:BB, stop talking tripe! You've never left me in shreds - I walked away and refused to engage you because I will not come down to your level - get over yourself.

And you think it's smart to go around bragging that you actively pick fights with people? Not the sharpest tool in the box.

Walked away??!!?? Look at your posts over the past few days Chocs. You seem to have a selective memory, but that's OK because there are those of us who remember the circumstances of how you "walked away" :lol: - which certainly wasn't on your own. Go on, keep telling yourself it was your choice. :lol:

-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:05 pm --

Chocoholic wrote:
Ambassador wrote:Anyway, back to our regular programming.

Well you know we could always to an experiment to figure it out ourselves, we just need a willing (or not)volunteer to be punched in the face.

Your "disabilities" have always been quite obvious Chocs.

-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:08 pm --

Chocoholic wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:By the way Britney, the plural of sheep is sheep. :bounce:

Hahahahaha classic! Where's the dunces hat?

Oh the top of your head where it has always been.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:39 pm --

Hi all, this is my first post on this forum and I'm looking forward to making new chums as we go along.

I have been involved with several forums over the years, where my main input is related to fellow forumers spelling and grammar.

Please don't take offence if I correct you, as I am sure I have some form of phobia but it gives me great pleasure.

As I say, I have been around for a few years, and spotted the best fail so far "SHEEPS".

Maybe the chap in questions was confused with the similar sounding "CHEAPS", as in the sound a bird makes.

Anyway, I think I will enjoy it here.
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: How Do They Measure This - Really !!! Sep 02, 2010
Oh, a new "forumer". Funny you should use that word. I've only seen it used by one other forumer.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

By gum, there's no pulling the wool over your eyes is there Nora? :lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

OMG Britney, not another conspiracy in the making?
I googled 'paranoid' for you and it came up with 'Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself.'
I think this may be Brit speak, I don't speak gibberish but if you pop it into google translator you will get something you can understand.
Good luck and keep taking the tablets.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:OMG Britney, not another conspiracy in the making?
I googled 'paranoid' for you and it came up with 'Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself.'
I think this may be Brit speak, I don't speak gibberish but if you pop it into google translator you will get something you can understand.
Good luck and keep taking the tablets.

Apparently you have gone off your meds but still hitting the bottle. :drunken: You are so obvious it's pathetic.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Britney, there you go again with the copying thing. I will need to refer to my books and see if I can come up with some advice on how you can get over it. Bare with me, I will do my best to try to help you.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Britney, there you go again with the copying thing. I will need to refer to my books and see if I can come up with some advice on how you can get over it. Bare with me, I will do my best to try to help you.

Before you can help anyone, you need to start with yourself. I can see there is alot of work that needs to be done. If you ever get a license to practice, I pity anyone who falls under your care. They could end up more screwed up than ever with you counseling them.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Don't worry Britney, I'm only going to practice on you. You are such a fasinating character.
Bethsmum

Re: How do they measure this - really !!! Sep 03, 2010
Bethsmum wrote:Don't worry Britney, I'm only going to practice on you. You are such a fasinating character.

Oh, spare me Bethsbum. I'm sure that you can work your magic on someone closer to you. How about your husband, that's if he's still around. Well, there's always your daughter.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora = Britney?

Thats a bit of an insult to a talentless trailer trash failure with an overblown sense of her own importance and inherrant arrogance based on a misguided belief she comes from the land of the free where everything is perfect and the rest of the world is inferior and should just be goddam all Uhmerican don't you think?

Of course Britney's a bit dumb too...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nice one Knight.
And yes Britney, I pride myself on working my magic on a regular basis. Coming to a forum near you soon.
Bethsmum

spellcheckergirl wrote:-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:39 pm --

Hi all, this is my first post on this forum and I'm looking forward to making new chums as we go along.

I have been involved with several forums over the years, where my main input is related to fellow forumers spelling and grammar.

Please don't take offence if I correct you, as I am sure I have some form of phobia but it gives me great pleasure.

As I say, I have been around for a few years, and spotted the best fail so far "SHEEPS".

Maybe the chap in questions was confused with the similar sounding "CHEAPS", as in the sound a bird makes.

Anyway, I think I will enjoy it here.

I have a friend who really gets wound up at the mention of equipments :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dubai Knight wrote:Gulf News once printed a retraction for an article about UAEKid:

"We wish to apologise to UAE Kid for the misprint in the article about him published yesterday, the sentence in question should have read 'Some people think I am a count!'."

Knight

look who's daydreaming of UAEkid :lol:

-- Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:58 am --

viking-warrior wrote:

Knight

He certainly is the boy who put the "count" into country music !!

ohh wait ,now its 2 daydreamer.

I love effecting your brains like this. poor brits:drunken:
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Whheeeeeeeeee.....plop!

Yet another one goes over the top of his Ed Hardy and splatters against the wall!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: How Do They Measure This - Really !!! Sep 04, 2010
"Bare with me" oh lord.

Some of you ladies need to retract your claws.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat