Lessons Of Forgiveness From Quran And Sunnah

Topic locked
Lessons of forgiveness from Quran and Sunnah Mar 02, 2006
"That which you have been given is but a fleeting comfort of this life. Better and more enduring is that which Allah has for those who believe and put their trust in Him; who avoid gross sins and indecencies and, when angered, are willing to forgive; who obey their Lord, attend to their prayers, and conduct their affairs by mutual consent; who bestow in alms a part of that which We have given them and, when oppressed, seek to redress their wrongs. [Al-Qur'an, Sura: 42 (Ash-Shura), Ayat: 36-39] "

"It is a mercy from Allah that you were gentle with them. If you had been rough or hard of heart, they would have scattered from around you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them... (Aal `Imran 3:159)"

"Prophet Mohammad's (pbuh) Jewish neighbor used to throw his garbage at the door step of the prophet's (pbuh) home every morning . The Prophet (pbuh) would then pick it up and throw it in the disposal area along with his personal trash, but the Prophet (pbuh) never got angry. One day, there was no garbage and the Prophet (pbuh) went to see if the man was ill. The man was so impressed that he became a friend. Our Prophet (pbuh) then started taking care of his neighbor and the Jewish neighbor very soon embraced Islam." (Bukhari)

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The strong man is not the one who can overpower others (in wrestling); rather, the strong man is the one who controls himself when he gets angry." (Reported by Ahmad, 2/236; the hadeeth is agreed upon).

Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 02, 2006
Alhamdoullah.... Such stories like the Prophets Jewish neighbor make me weep... What a special man the Prophet was...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 02, 2006
Liban wrote:Alhamdoullah.... Such stories like the Prophets Jewish neighbor make me weep... What a special man the Prophet was...

Wait a min , I heard Jewish woman veriosn , she used to throw broken glass pieces as he used to walk ...........PPL are changing Hadith. Worse fools like Liban beleive em - he should be downgraded to idiot
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 02, 2006
Liban wrote:Alhamdoullah.... Such stories like the Prophets Jewish neighbor make me weep... What a special man the Prophet was...

But who you are following... Simon Cowell?
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 02, 2006
Nucleus wrote:

nice one nucleus

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 03, 2006
Nucleus wrote:

I think so :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 03, 2006
Simon Cowell???

Who is that?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 03, 2006
Liban wrote:Simon Cowell???

Who is that?

HAHAHA my uncle in American Idol. Well Liban these guys are fan of PAula Abdul. They are so sissy.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums