Rent-A-Car Diamond Lease Racist Stuff

Topic locked
Rent-A-Car Diamond lease racist stuff Jul 01, 2009
Yesterday I tried to hier a can in this company. The car was available and I gave a clerk all documents for paper-work. By the way I have a resident visa, local driving license for 5 years, credit card of HSBC ME. The clerk took all documents and stired on my passport. By the way I am a Russian passport holder. She asked me to wait for 15 minutes. Actually it took 30 minutes. After that he told me that a manager, who had to make approval for the deal, was not available at that moment and returned me all documents back and so I came back home without any car.
Today I have called to the manager and he told me that the company doesn't have a deal with citizens of the certain nationalities due to bad experience.
Therefor try to emphasize your nationality in phone conversation before arriving to the station. Otherwise you can waste a half of a day and return home a little bit confused.

Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 01, 2009
They did the same to me a few months ago. I was told no Filipinos even though I was born in da' US and speak with a southern slang!
I didn't make much of a big deal about it then, but i'd like to see it in writing that they won't deal with certain nationalities.
That's like Carrefoure telling Indians they can't buy black jeans and dark striped long-sleeve shirts :D
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Rent-A-Car Diamond lease racist stuff May 17, 2010
Red Chief wrote:Yesterday I tried to hier a can in this company. The car was available and I gave a clerk all documents for paper-work. By the way I have a resident visa, local driving license for 5 years, credit card of HSBC ME. The clerk took all documents and stired on my passport. By the way I am a Russian passport holder. She asked me to wait for 15 minutes. Actually it took 30 minutes. After that he told me that a manager, who had to make approval for the deal, was not available at that moment and returned me all documents back and so I came back home without any car.
Today I have called to the manager and he told me that the company doesn't have a deal with citizens of the certain nationalities due to bad experience.
Therefor try to emphasize your nationality in phone conversation before arriving to the station. Otherwise you can waste a half of a day and return home a little bit confused.

indeed this is very racism. but i heard the russians have a bad name in the UAE.i don't know why i don't live there.my husband live there for his work and he is also not from UAE.and he hate UAE just because how they treat him.
Belgiummoroccan
Dubai Forum User

Re: Rent-A-Car Diamond lease racist stuff Jul 14, 2010
Well i am a Paki and my dad and my cuzn (whoz still usin the service ) rented cars frm the Diamond lease..and they has no probz wat so ever..
bt u noe guyz i heard(no racism guyz i am jz sayin wat i heard :!: ) tht russians are not-so-safe driverz and sumtymz drink and drive..same goes for the US too...
well guyz u knw wat..
there are plenty of rent-a-car services in the UAE..
if they dunt allow U too..
try another one..
:wink:
heavenBoii
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Rent-A-Car Diamond lease racist stuff Jul 15, 2010
[quote="heavenBoii"]
bt u noe guyz i heard(no racism guyz i am jz sayin wat i heard :!: ) tht russians are not-so-safe driverz and sumtymz drink and drive..same goes for the US too...

try another one..
:wink:[/quote

And I "heard" that Pakistanis drive after having Naswar (a form of drugs), should they not rent cars too ?
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Rent-A-Car Diamond lease racist stuff Jul 15, 2010
heavenBoii wrote:Well i am a Paki and my dad and my cuzn (whoz still usin the service ) rented cars frm the Diamond lease..and they has no probz wat so ever..
well guyz u knw wat..
there are plenty of rent-a-car services in the UAE..
if they dunt allow U too..
try another one..
:wink:

Why don't you wash your mouth before vomiting here? I was involved in a few accidents for last 6 years in Dubai and all of them were faults of Desi guys like you. But I don't insist on withdrawal licenses from all Pakistani and counted them as "not so safe drivers" even though we all know people of which nationaity made most accidents here.

Dud, I always take CDW to prevent illegal business of some rent-a-car companies after car accidents. It does not work if you drink and drive...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Rent-A-Car Diamond lease racist stuff Jul 16, 2010
Chill dude..
I just said what i heard..
Cheez... C'mon man Dont be so pissed off...
And i am familar with the figures in the Gulf news most of the accidents are caused by PAKis' and Indis'
But i was just saying that in many cases Russian guys are driving while they are drunk..
I meant no criticism or racism..
If you are offended by my post..
I am SORRY.. :)
heavenBoii
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Rent-A-Car Diamond lease racist stuff Aug 07, 2010
Yeah man! Everything is Pakistanis & Indians fault. You know WWII, they started it. You know the reason most of the Arabs are dumb, it's these damn South Asians again. For God's sake South Asians make more than 50% of UAE population, ofcourse the number of accidents caused by them will be high. Why don't we look at the prison. There are almost the same number of expatriates in prison as there are nationals, even though nationals make up less than 20% of the UAE population. Go figure.
Khalid021
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Rent-A-Car Diamond lease racist stuff Aug 10, 2010
Khalid021 wrote:Yeah man! Everything is Pakistanis & Indians fault. You know WWII, they started it. You know the reason most of the Arabs are dumb, it's these damn South Asians again. For God's sake South Asians make more than 50% of UAE population, ofcourse the number of accidents caused by them will be high. Why don't we look at the prison. There are almost the same number of expatriates in prison as there are nationals, even though nationals make up less than 20% of the UAE population. Go figure.

U rock dude..!
lolz
heavenBoii
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Rent-A-Car Diamond Lease Racist Stuff Jan 18, 2015
I had the same experience with hertz and then with thrifty. they were too strict with requirements. I found Airoflot people who recommended Royal Best Car Rental. I got new Sanata car and drieven it for months. I got into small accident the they gave me other car immediately booking was also easy and fast in their office.
Sanjik
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jul 27, 2015
I booked a car through economy car rental and I was given a car through Diamond Lease. Let me sat it was the WORST experience of my life. First they did not give me the car I needed nor the GPS unit I requested. Even though I had paid extra for it. The lady was so rude and unaccomodating. I took another car that they forced me to take. At time of checking out car I told the..I would be leaving from Terminal 2. They said no problem we will have driver. When I arrived to drop off car with my wife and 2 young kids they said they do not offer a drive. They left me to take taxi. Terrible company shitty company whatever you do do not use.
Wasimjarrah
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list