Best Place To Advertise Matrimonial Ads

Topic locked
Best Place to Advertise Matrimonial Ads Apr 11, 2010
Hi,

I'm currently living in the United States (US) but would like to someday settle down in the UAE. I would like to meet somebody who has been living in the UAE for several years (South Asian Expat) or even a local UAE national.

What/Where are the best places to advertise matrimonial ads in the UAE? Where are they currently advertised the most? Can you provide some links? I'm aware many marriages are arranged in that region (just like India) which is something I'm okay with. I saw shaadi.com has a section for UAE, but I'm looking for something more targeted.

I think newspapers or websites would be best, but I'm definitely open to other options. I saw gulf news has a classified section but I wasn't sure how to go about advertising in the paper.

Thanks for your input!

topgun129
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Best Place to Advertise Matrimonial Ads Apr 17, 2010
the problem of these sites is that u ve to pay & most of them are liers. im with the newspaper
sa7eral3ain
Dubai Forum Visitor

er how about getting out and about and meeting people in the 'normal' way.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

oh chocs not everyone is like you ;) and I would luv to know what the "normal" way is 8)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Choco, for me i consider this is the best way. at least u will now ur partner good enough before ask him or her marriage
sa7eral3ain
Dubai Forum Visitor

sa7eral3ain wrote:Choco, for me i consider this is the best way. at least u will now ur partner good enough before ask him or her marriage

Hahaha are you serious? ANy idiot can reply to an advert.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

I see that the voice of experience speaks. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I think what Chocs means is that the hunky, rich, fun loving guy who answers the advert could well turn out to be a sad, lonely, onanistic 70 year old cleaner with terminal halitosis and a strange rash in real life...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Best Place to Advertise Matrimonial Ads Apr 18, 2010
Chocoholic wrote:
sa7eral3ain wrote:Choco, for me i consider this is the best way. at least u will now ur partner good enough before ask him or her marriage

Hahaha are you serious? ANy idiot can reply to an advert.

:?: alot of quest marks r comin 4m ur writin, wat i meant about the best way s to go out & meet people, ve friends, then coose who is suitable for u
sa7eral3ain
Dubai Forum Visitor

WTF tiein iz 4re. al ur f1ngaz fal of
(WTF ! Dude typing is free, all your fingers just fell off or what ? ) Bloody hate this SMS speak.

People who write like this should have their hands crushed under a steam roller !

Back on Topic. just stay until there you get American Citizenship and then just come here and flash your passport. an umreekan passport is irresitable to some of the ladies here ;) Trust me I know ( No I don't have American Citizenship ) DK's comment applies here :D

P.S : Don't hate the playa, hate the game 8)
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:WTF tiein iz 4re. al ur f1ngaz fal of
(WTF ! Dude typing is free, all your fingers just fell off or what ? )

LMAO!!! (Is that OK to say Dude??) :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Best Place to Advertise Matrimonial Ads Apr 19, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:WTF tiein iz 4re. al ur f1ngaz fal of
(WTF ! Dude typing is free, all your fingers just fell off or what ? ) Bloody hate this SMS speak.

People who write like this should have their hands crushed under a steam roller !

Back on Topic. just stay until there you get American Citizenship and then just come here and flash your passport. an umreekan passport is irresitable to some of the ladies here ;) Trust me I know ( No I don't have American Citizenship ) DK's comment applies here :D

P.S : Don't hate the playa, hate the game 8)

can somebody translate to me what is written in the first line?? maybe our friend came from different planet. my dear from which place u came from?? i think u came from desert as shown in ur nick name, anyway i can understand. i dnt know who fires this idiot. do u think all people care about passport?? if u care so isnt mean all people should be like u, & who told u that american passport is seductive to the ladies?? maybe u mean the poor people who dnt have passport just like u. that man wana to marry, so he wana a gurl who will loves him for his beauty, personality, appearance not for his passport. this is not a true relation, this is a benefit relation, when she gets the passport, she will asked to divorce. did u understand smart ass
sa7eral3ain
Dubai Forum Visitor

could somebody please translate ? Sorry bro I dont speak dumbass. All I read was a jumble of words followed by a lot of u's. ;)
desertdudeshj

hehehehehehehehe thats because u r 4m another planet babe, dnt try to say my words instead use ur own words. wat a looooooooooooser
sa7eral3ain
Dubai Forum Visitor

Yo wad up dawg ? Waz wiz u dissin' up the nasty on me man, u hurt ma feeling homez. I tot we wuz tight bro.
desertdudeshj

lol u broke my heart but u started it, anyway im sorry. no hard feelin, nice to write to u
sa7eral3ain
Dubai Forum Visitor

Obviously you haven't come across the word sarcasm in the dictionary and nice to write to you WTF ?
desertdudeshj

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance