Robbie Williams In April

Topic locked
Robbie Williams in April Feb 24, 2006
Robbie is coming to Dubai, i cant wait. anyone know when the tickets go on sale???

Trinny
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 24, 2006
I just hope they've got enough fags, booze, women and tattoo artists lined up for him....

"Early morning when I wake up
I look like Kiss but without the make-up :D "

Robbie's an entertainer all right and he usually has the crowd eating out of his hand. Mind I wouldn't like to be the one who has to clean out his room the morning after at the Burj... it'll take months to get those stains out of the shagpile :wink:
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 25, 2006
Robbie's calmed down quite a bit, he's still a cheeky chappie, but not as wild as he used to be.

The show will be amazing! Saw him in Berlin last year, he had the crowd eating out of his hand, it was awsome.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 25, 2006
i like sir robie maybe if the budget is right i can catch it up again..it is like im in a vacation ei
esthers
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 25, 2006
Not to jack this thread but Choco you seem to be knowledgeable about future planned events. Any chance that Fat Boy is coming? I would really love to see that.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Feb 25, 2006
seriously that is a gig that i want to happen so bad .. any news about the new date ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 25, 2006
Still waiting to hear about a new date, Mirage Promotions are really trying to make this gig happen, I for one was bitterly disappointed.

I'll try and find out more, trouble is it might prove quite hard to get him back as when he was originally scheduled to perform, it was on his way back to the UK from Australia, so now it would have to be a specific trip to Dubai, but I'll see what I can dig up.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat