Accommodation Rental Rates

Topic locked
accommodation rental rates Feb 23, 2006
Hi, I am considering a contract and amongst other things am a little concerned over the house rental rates - what is the range for a 3 or 4 bedroom house - or are apartments more the norm?

I presume that they are largely unfurnished, does this include white goods?

I have a wife and 2 children so would prefer a family area, preferably not far from international schools.

Any info/recommendations gratefully received.

Many thanks

vaughan
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 23, 2006
Search function is your friend.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 23, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Search function is your friend.

The search function will always be there for you... It will guide you on the right path... Not using it is the path to the dark side...

OK, I've been watching too much Star Wars.... :wink:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 06, 2006
u'd get an idea of the rentals frm several property websites.. u can try seein thru mine http://www.dubaipropertyboom.com

there are only a couple of listings there on rent though... since most are put up for sale.. but try contacting some of the agents.. they maybe able to help u

regarding lookin at a good location..near intl schools etc.. i'd say anywhere in jumeirah.. and yea.. Emirates International School is by far the best school in that region.. where ur talkin of internationalism.. they have the max diversity in the student population frm more than 72 countires... (lol.. i know it sounds like im promoting them but i was a student there ages back... so thats how i know)

good luck anyways
dpb
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai