Ads In My Posts?

Topic locked
Ads in my posts? Mar 24, 2010
A new feature of the forum since I have been away seems to be the propensity for advertisments to be inserted into the first post of any thread. Being a realist and unpenitent capitalist, I can understand the need for AndyBa and SmartD to raise the odd donk or two from our esteemed organ, but the random selection of ads that seems to adhere itself to my posts is filling me with amusement.

I don't wear contact lenses, so please ignore the ad for Renu.
I don't need a degree from the university of NeverHeardof.
I do not need to increase my bust line.
Neither do I feel inclined to invest in a phone called a 'Brute' no matter how indestructible it is.
nor do I need a 4G dongle

My genitalia need no further enhancement.

They do not seem to have tickled my consumer buds.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Ads in my posts? Mar 24, 2010
Well... if you want to speak about that... Your repetitive mentioning of a very average "The York" hotel in many posts looks like spam. Do you have some business there, Mr. Capitalist? :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:Well... if you want to speak about that... Your repetitive mentioning of a very average "The York" hotel in many posts looks like spam. Do you have some business there, Mr. Capitalist? :wink:

Only hookers. Scores of them. :D
RobbyG

Dubai Knight wrote:A new feature of the forum since I have been away seems to be the propensity for advertisments to be inserted into the first post of any thread. Being a realist and unpenitent capitalist, I can understand the need for AndyBa and SmartD to raise the odd donk or two from our esteemed organ, but the random selection of ads that seems to adhere itself to my posts is filling me with amusement.

I don't wear contact lenses, so please ignore the ad for Renu.
I don't need a degree from the university of NeverHeardof.
I do not need to increase my bust line.
Neither do I feel inclined to invest in a phone called a 'Brute' no matter how indestructible it is.
nor do I need a 4G dongle

My genitalia need no further enhancement.

They do not seem to have tickled my consumer buds.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

Thats odd cuz the only ads I see is something to do with egypt and single girl dating website !! Sorry but I am 100% straight !!!!!! :twisted:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Re: Ads in my posts? Mar 25, 2010
Ooooh! I haven't had that one yet! Might come in useful...send me a link!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Ads in my posts? Mar 25, 2010
You should really look into the 4G dong, I heard its all the craze with ladies nowadays. I would've but my wife is happy with my 3G dong, or so she says :D
desertdudeshj

Re: Ads in my posts? Mar 26, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:You should really look into the 4G dong, I heard its all the craze with ladies nowadays. I would've but my wife is happy with my 3G dong, or so she says :D

Maybe the slot in the front of her laptop is too small?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Ads in my posts? Mar 26, 2010
No, that can't be. The slöts are standardized nowadays. :D

She should be happy with a sliver in her envelope. Stitching a stretched hole would be messy. They leak alot. :lol:

Ding 4 Dong. You rang?
RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat