Dubai Has Been Generous This Morning

Topic locked
Dubai has been generous this morning Mar 22, 2010
We get an extra 1 hour of good weather this morning. By that I mean it was slight overcasted and the hot sun came out a bout 1 hr later compared to yesterday. Well at least in my area :lol:

BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Re: Dubai has been generous this morning Mar 22, 2010
When you ride a motorbike in Dubai, any cloudy day is a bonus!

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Dubai has been generous this morning Mar 23, 2010
Dubai Knight wrote:When you ride a motorbike in Dubai, any cloudy day is a bonus!

:D :D :D

Knight

I would have thought any day completed and still breathing would be a bonus, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Dubai has been generous this morning Mar 24, 2010
Yes was a little cloudy/foggish in the morning today and was a welcomed changed as even the temps are not so high today.

BTW Could someone please shutup that "canadian" biatch on one of the gulfnews radio stations who kept on bitchin like a ho who did not get her fix about the weather being so miserable when we had some excellent rainy and cloudy days recently. So agitated of that woman hoping that the weather all clear and sunny on the weekend so she can tan on the beach( WTF your already Indian and brown ! Taking her canandian nationality way too seriously )

P.S : Can't wait to hear what she has to say in the middle of July ! BURN BIATCH BURN !

P.P.S : Yes I have no choice I've run of CD's and my crappy Ameican spec radio gets only that station clearly while going between dxb and abudhabi ! Hell I've started listening to BBC even ( and actually enjoying it ) But coming into Abu Dhabi I loose good reception :(
desertdudeshj

DD what station is BBC? i do the same commute and i need better radio stations.
nuzbim
Dubai forums Addict

man seriously radios in UAE stink like big time. Seriously no quality and their jokes are BAD! not funny! and whats with the american/arabic/canadian/english accent djs they got there?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:man seriously radios in UAE stink like big time. Seriously no quality and their jokes are BAD! not funny! and whats with the american/arabic/canadian/english accent djs they got there?

What "accent" would you prefer??? :roll:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

rudeboy wrote:man seriously radios in UAE stink like big time. Seriously no quality and their jokes are BAD! not funny! and whats with the american/arabic/canadian/english accent djs they got there?

You can try writing in and ask them to play more music instead :blackeye:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

BabyDoll wrote:

You can try writing in and ask them to play more music instead :blackeye:

But the playlist of music on all the channels is about 10 songs...(whoever the record companies bribe the stations to play!)

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat