Re: Dxb Waiter Molest's UK Girl, Update

Topic locked
Re: Dxb Waiter Molest's UK girl, update Jan 20, 2010
an update...

Surveillance video 'refutes hotel Briton's rape claim'
Wafa Issa

Last Updated: January 19. 2010 11:45PM UAE / January 19. 2010 7:45PM GMT DUBAI // Based in part on closed-circuit television footage, police investigators are disputing the story of a woman who says she was the victim of a sexual assault in The Address hotel on New Year’s Eve.

SP, 23, a British woman of Pakistani descent who was on holiday in Dubai with her fiance, reported a rape to the police on January 1, but was arrested herself, accused of illegal sex and drinking.

“Our investigations revealed that the woman was not subject to any sexual assault, contrary to what she is claiming,” said Major Gen Khamis Mattar al Mazeina, the deputy head of the Dubai Police.

SP claimed that she was attacked by a waiter while semi-conscious in a hotel toilet. However, the police say closed-circuit television footage has confirmed that the suspect did not enter the bathroom after her.

“The woman was not assaulted in the bathroom,” said Gen al Mazeina. “Medical reports conducted also confirm that she was not assaulted.”

One of the female hotel staff has said that she was the one who helped SP into the bathroom, police sources said. The alleged attacker has denied the rape charges. Both the woman and her fiance, SC, a 44-year-old Briton of Indian descent, claimed the police did not investigate the rape.

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll ... 09990/1010

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Re: Dxb Waiter Molest's UK girl, update Jan 20, 2010
It doesnt make sense why someone would make a false rape against a waiter....
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

video tape as "evidence" ? :roll: Aske sheikh Essa about that :P The waiter will probably be sentenced to death because obviouly the camera was on drugs. UAE justice at work.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

XPT wrote:video tape as "evidence" ? :roll: Aske sheikh Essa about that :P The waiter will probably be sentenced to death because obviouly the camera was on drugs. UAE justice at work.

LOOOOOL good one :lol: well in this case it is not a local who is involve so what do you fetch I mean think ? :lol:
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

BlackburnRovers wrote:It doesnt make sense why someone would make a false rape against a waiter....

People will do all kinds of weird things not to pay for a meal. Ok the usual ploy is "I forgot my wallet, can you cover me this time" :evil:
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

The girl was semi-conscious (completely wasted). Although lots a possibilities exist (corrupt police, video tapes are tempered with), she probably fantazised or made things up to cover up cheating on her fiancee. And whats wrong with the guy, knowing that that your girl is wasted and stays too long at the toilet, normally you would get worried and check things out. Too many things don't add up. Does anyone know whether the couple is indeed charged with illegal love? Or do we also have to take their word on that?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

BlackburnRovers wrote:It doesnt make sense why someone would make a false rape against a waiter....

I would imagine the claim was made AFTER the couple were charged with having s e x in their hotel room without being married.

It's a bad time for the UAE's law enforcement reputation, given the (justified) bashing they're getting from foreign media, however in this instance I think they've exercised common sense in immediately reviewing the CCTV and clearing the suspect.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

Dr Strangeglove wrote:

I would imagine the claim was made AFTER the couple were charged with having s e x in their hotel room without being married.

But the original report said that they went to police station to report the rape, and they were questioned there, which is when they mentioned they were staying together...
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

I'm sure there will be a few more versions of the story to come out. :wink: Eisa doesn't have the exclusive on that!!!! Speaking of which, maybe they should try to get in touch with Eisa's lawyer and have him represent the woman :P and her fiance, if need be.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

So is DWM i.e "drunk while muslim" the new big thing or has it always been a crime - can someone quote what the actual rules are.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Yeah..as I mentioned in another thread, there were too many holes in this story from the start.

1- Too hard to believe that a hotel employee would dare rape a woman in a ladies bathroom,.. near a packed bar, ...on a busy New Year’s Eve. On such a night, all bathrooms would be loaded by the drinking revelers who constantly come in and out of the bathrooms! Not to mention that such a 5-star hotel would have lots of security cameras and security personnel roaming around,.. esp. on such a crowded night. The employee would’ve known that very well.

2- It is said that the rape had occurred when the girl was to totally wasted (and passed out on the floor), and that she didn’t realize that she got raped until the next day. If that’s case, how was she able to find out that she got raped the previous night, and to be able to identify who raped her,... given the fact that she was not aware of the rape when it actually took place? Either I am igonart in this area, ...or I'm missing soemthing!!

3- Where was her finance all this time? ...Plus, it is not like she was raped in a deserted location. Somebody must’ve seen something, or heard something, to corroborate her story. But no mention of such people, because perhaps no such rape had taken place in the first place. All we heard so far, credible or not, refutes the alleged rape!

4- The big difference in age between the girl and her fiancé caught my attention. He is older than her by 21 years. Could it be one of those arranged things (under family pressure). I’ve heard of family arranged marriages, even in the West, in conservative Moslem communities. The girl sometimes feels obligated to agree to the marriage either out of fear, or in order to be obedient to her parents, which is regarded as a virtue in Islam. Could she have fallen for the much younger, likely better looking, Syrian guy….and then something went awry…!!!! Obviously,..someone is lying big time in this case!

To be continued!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

And since when have "surveillance camera's" been installed in ladies and gents toilets in Dubai or any other country, esp in a 5* hotel ??

Emaar and Dubai Holdings wont even install them in any of their development's lifts because of privacy rules.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Dxb Waiter Molest's UK girl, update Jan 21, 2010
arniegang wrote:And since when have "surveillance camera's" been installed in ladies and gents toilets in Dubai or any other country, esp in a 5* hotel ??

I think the camera just shows the entrance of the restroom from outside so people who enter and leave can be seen:

the police say closed-circuit television footage has confirmed that the suspect did not enter the bathroom after her

...and is not installed inside the restrooms.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
arniegang wrote:And since when have "surveillance camera's" been installed in ladies and gents toilets in Dubai or any other country, esp in a 5* hotel ??

I think the camera just shows the entrance of the restroom from outside so people who enter and leave can be seen:

the police say closed-circuit television footage has confirmed that the suspect did not enter the bathroom after her

Actually this is in fact correct.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:

Actually this is in fact correct.

Sage, in actuallity you are actually, factually right as a matter of fact :roll:
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Re: Dxb Waiter Molest's UK girl, update Jan 21, 2010
Just because the cameras dont show anyone leaving didnt didn't mean there wasn't someone in there already.

Being good virgin muslims you prob wouldn't know that can take bit of time for the jiz to leak out. and she then went for rape screening after pressure from the british consulate, assuming there was some jizm, still on her they could test that and Im guessing tell the approximate ethnicity of the attacker i.e indian sub continent vs arab or wether they only found her partners jiz.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

If it is true that the waiter was nowhere near the restroom the woman should go to prison for lying but not for laying.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

XPT wrote:If it is true that the waiter was nowhere near the restroom the woman should go to prison for lying but not for laying.

Careful....the women may not think that's funny!!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

wouldnt be suprised if she did this for money :D

she thought she would get away with it because "she is a muslim" and she probably underestimated dubai police and dubai itself.

lol stupid cow
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:wouldnt be suprised if she did this for money :D

she thought she would get away with it because "she is a muslim" and she probably underestimated dubai police and dubai itself.

lol stupid cow

If you''ve followed the entire sequence of events, initially the waiter said he had consensual $ex, and now it's ascertained that he did'nt even enter the washroom? Two possibilities: either something happened somewhere else or we're supposed to believe they had $ex via telepathy!

Without a shred of doubt neither party is being truthful, and that includes the media.
It seems like we the gullible public are the biggest fools for even following this. So, let the couple return home, get interviewed by the British press and then we'll return to this discussion with something solid to debate on.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Dxb Waiter Molest's UK girl, update Jan 22, 2010
Misery Called Life wrote:

lol stupid cow

If you''ve followed the entire sequence of events, initially the waiter said he had consensual $ex, and now it's ascertained that he did'nt even enter the washroom? Two possibilities: either something happened somewhere else or we're supposed to believe they had $ex via telepathy!

Without a shred of doubt neither party is being truthful, and that includes the media.
It seems like we the gullible public are the biggest fools for even following this. So, let the couple return home, get interviewed by the British press and then we'll return to this discussion with something solid to debate on.

the forensic reports show that she wasnt RAPED and the CCTV camera showed nothing. so i am assuming the woman and her husband thought we will cook up a story that some guy raped me and we will get compensation. they also thought that Dubai police was like indian police or pakistan police and they would never go into such detail investigation or check the CCTV. and they will believe her because "she is a muslim" who drinks and happens to be a woman :D

so really do the maths and see what you come up with. there are sick minded people out there who have some sick minds and will do anything to mess other peoples lives up.

Good job Dubai police.

And yes this couple should be sent back, so they could be interviewd by the Daily Star and have a page 3 dedicated to them on some more negative "propoganda" about dubai. and guess what they will get paid enough and will live happily ever after.

then some people on dubai forum will make a huge fuss and some irani chick sitting in iran will comment, and some guy called herve will comment and bora will comment etc etc and the whole thing will move into the fight club :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Dxb Waiter Molest's UK girl, update Jan 23, 2010

lol stupid cow

Your stupidity has not been missed on the forum. Or, is that your poor attempt at humor? :roll:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

rudeboy wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:

lol stupid cow

the forensic reports show that she wasnt RAPED and the CCTV camera showed nothing. so i am assuming the woman and her husband thought we will cook up a story that some guy raped me and we will get compensation. they also thought that Dubai police was like indian police or pakistan police and they would never go into such detail investigation or check the CCTV. and they will believe her because "she is a muslim" who drinks and happens to be a woman :D

so really do the maths and see what you come up with. there are sick minded people out there who have some sick minds and will do anything to mess other peoples lives up.

Good job Dubai police.

And yes this couple should be sent back, so they could be interviewd by the Daily Star and have a page 3 dedicated to them on some more negative "propoganda" about dubai. and guess what they will get paid enough and will live happily ever after.

then some people on dubai forum will make a huge fuss and some irani chick sitting in iran will comment, and some guy called herve will comment and bora will comment etc etc and the whole thing will move into the fight club :D

How does Dubai Police manage to get along without you? You are absolutely brilliant in solving cases aren't you? Yes, there are alot of sick people with sick minds out there. Eisa is certainly a true example of that!!!!

Here's a bit of info: forums are for anyone to comment. That irani chick, some guy called herve nor myself are known for taking threads to FC.

Can you arrange to go away again, but make it for a longer period of time?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: you are the best BB !
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Dxb Waiter Molest's UK girl, update Jan 24, 2010
XPT wrote:^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: you are the best BB !

I totally agree!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat