Politics In DF - Amended

Topic locked
Politics in DF - amended Dec 13, 2009
Hey guys,

Been away a while..... been reading DF over the last week, and notice the presence of a major love/hate relationship between members.

So, to start an interesting debate.... who is your least favorite member?

:)

onthepalm
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Politics in DF Dec 13, 2009
Hate actually comes from Dubai Lovers such as Sage but he has lost credibility on this Forum. Even uaekid who often takes on expats shows fair and balance comments.
capsicum
BANNED

Re: Politics in DF Dec 13, 2009
onthepalm wrote:So, to start an interesting debate.... who is your least favorite member?

1. onthepalm
2. bonk

Pick me! Pick me! :blob5:
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Politics in DF Dec 14, 2009
capsicum wrote:Hate actually comes from Dubai Lovers such as Sage but he has lost credibility on this Forum. Even uaekid who often takes on expats shows fair and balance comments.

One really wonders who this is, after only 80 posts the person is able to establish who is who on the forum. The person mentions my handle along with "Hate", what exactly is this person refering to? who have I demonstarted hatred to?.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
capsicum wrote:Hate actually comes from Dubai Lovers such as Sage but he has lost credibility on this Forum. Even uaekid who often takes on expats shows fair and balance comments.

One really wonders who this is, after only 80 posts the person is able to establish who is who on the forum. The person mentions my handle along with "Hate", what exactly is this person refering to? who have I demonstarted hatred to?.

com'an sage ,you are too big to answer to those racists ! to them not agreeing with them means hate.

To me sage and Dubai nights , both are not emotionally driven.
uaekid

Sage
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

First of all, take a moment to remember that people from all over the world visit this site to find out information about Dubai (I did before I moved here), and you'll realise what a remarkably juvenile and pointless thread this is.

I have to agree with Sage in questioning onthepalm's motives for it in the first place. Given the recent up-surge in pointless bickering on DF, wasn't it always just going to turn into a Sage bashing thread?

Be better than this.

** Edited to correct original posters name.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

The thread is not by Capsicum, but by onthepalm, and it is extremely childish and pointless.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Yes I agree this thread is pointelss too, but I just stepped in to say Sage is one of my favorites in DF, sometimes his removing threads to FC may be unnecessary, but all in all he is doing a good job here.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

I take note of comments as above, and in hindsight, accept how this can be potentially dangerous.

Therefore, to make a small amendment, who is the most reliable in their info, and non-biassed in their opinions?
onthepalm
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Politics in DF - amended Dec 14, 2009
humm well opinion is a moody thing and biased on what you are trying to prove...reliable info ? it is mostly cute and paste from news here and there and it's up to the author and his "own" prospective and that's why you see the use of assumptions words in every line of those articles and in case of DFs well as you can see it is one upset town :evil: so they only collect bad news, again the mood thingy..
uaekid

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat