Happy Hanukkah

Topic locked
Happy Hanukkah Dec 11, 2009
If my calculations are correct, it is sundown in Jerusalem.

Happy Hanukkah to all our Jewish posters.

chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Happy Hanukkah Dec 12, 2009
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:If my calculations are correct, it is sundown in Jerusalem.

Happy Hanukkah to all our Jewish posters.

Shalom. Same Same.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Happy Hanukkah Dec 12, 2009
Shalom and Happy Hanukkah from me as well!

I guess the art of irony isn't dead - I wonder how many crusaders (as in the avatar above) had similar sentiments to this thread? :bigsmurf:

But then again, I do hope the many Jews I often refer to (and the ones I know personally) all have their prayers answered and enjoy the holidays.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Happy Hanukkah Dec 13, 2009
Happy Hanukkah!
Every occasion for being happy and celebrate is desirable.

Do we have any Jews here? What are their customs and traditions?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Happy Hanukkah Dec 13, 2009
melika969 wrote:Happy Hanukkah!
Every occasion for being happy and celebrate is desirable.

Do we have any Jews here? What are their customs and traditions?

Jews are everywhere. Who do you think built Dubai and is builind Abu Dhabi.

they are everywhere like the indians and the chinese. can't get rid fo them.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Happy Hanukkah Dec 15, 2009
i wonder what hitler is up to :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Happy Hanukkah Dec 15, 2009
rudeboy wrote:i wonder what hitler is up to :D

Up to no good I would say.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Happy Hanukkah Dec 16, 2009
Re: Happy Hanukkah

Postby rudeboy » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 pm

I dont know why you are so happy about Mr Hitler because he had you ragheads on his subhuman list too, and were to be next in line to get a shower :cry:
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Happy Hanukkah Dec 19, 2009
I spent the week eating latkes. Yummy!
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Happy Hanukkah Dec 21, 2009
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:Re: Happy Hanukkah

Postby rudeboy » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 pm

I dont know why you are so happy about Mr Hitler because he had you ragheads on his subhuman list too, and were to be next in line to get a shower :cry:

lol there is no difference between Mr Hitler and the MODERN Hitler of Israel ;)

sorry to say this buddy but us Humans have not learnt anything from our past that includes muslims and jews.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Happy Hanukkah Dec 22, 2009
According to a new study of public opinion by the folks who host the Doha Debates in Qatar, a clear majority in 18 Arab countries now thinks Iran poses a greater threat to security in the Middle East than Israel. The leadership in most of these countries has thought so for years. The Arab-Israeli conflict is a minor historical hiccup compared with the ancient feuds between Arabs and Persians, and Sunnis and Shias.
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

According to a new study of public opinion by the folks who host the Doha Debates in Qatar

Yes a public opinion of the BBC, in other words biased voting by the state television to support their countries hostile polices against a muslim country that simply rebuff their inhuman hegomonistic attitude..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Eh-oh I guess you enjoy your hanukah...do so while you have the time left...

The Arab-Israeli conflict is a minor historical hiccup compared with the ancient feuds between Arabs and Persians, and Sunnis and Shias.

Not at least as old and serious as the church of the catolics, the orthodox,the protestant and many many more appear like the mushrooms overnight...At least all the muslims stick to one book and prophet whereas you don't know which book and the prophet!
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

chevaliers-de-sion wrote:According to a new study of public opinion by the folks who host the Doha Debates in Qatar, a clear majority in 18 Arab countries now thinks Iran poses a greater threat to security in the Middle East than Israel. The leadership in most of these countries has thought so for years. The Arab-Israeli conflict is a minor historical hiccup compared with the ancient feuds between Arabs and Persians, and Sunnis and Shias.

iran is not about illegal occupation of some piece of land, Israel is mate :D

iran has not made a huge wall around itself, Israel has :D hmmm the world was so happy when the wall in germany came up but i guess they were more happy when a similiar wall went up in israel hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the only thing israel and iran do is that they kill people for fun, something which Hitler did :D

Iran poses a threat to Israel which happens to be in the middle east. if Israel wasnt there there would be peace and no threats :D

If iran was a threat to the Arab land, it would have blown up Arabia years ago but Arabia still exists and the Arab Gulf hasnt changed its name to the Gulf of Persia ;)

like i said us humans havent learnt from Hitler and his executions of jews. and its a shame to see the jews execute other human beings when most of them were victims of the executions by the hands of hitler.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Not at least as old and serious as the church of the catolics, the orthodox,the protestant and many many more appear like the mushrooms overnight...At least all the muslims stick to one book and prophet whereas you don't know which book and the prophet!

On the contrary, Muslims began killing each other almost as soon as Muhammad had passed away and there was some dispute over who should be the next in line to rule the Islamic oligarchy.

Things didn't end so well for some of Muhammad's boyz. Uthman was stabbed to death by, among others, Abu Bakr's son, Ali was assassinated in retaliation for his brutality against his former supporters and the Ummah was fractured due to infighting between the warring parties that first began under the reign of Uthman and accelerated under Ali.

This division is still palpably felt in the Muslim world today - where Sunni suicide bombers target Shia mosques and market places in Iraq and Pakistan and Shia 'Muslims' refer to Umar, Aisha, Abu Bakr and Uthman as 'feces'.

And here is a video showing the high regard shia have (and contempt for the sahabba) for those who killed the companions of Muhammad, in addition to the Shia view of Aisha, etc:

The shrine of Abu Lulu, the murderer of Umar (ra)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPx_zaBv ... r_embedded

Shia scholarly opinion of Aisha and Muhammad's other companions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AoMIQXg ... re=related
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

In Iran lots of Sunnis are being executed and imprisoned, in Kurdish part of Iran, there is always huge attacks and chaos, Just because Kurds are Sunnis. When it is any protest in Iran, the first assumptions is Iran gonna have a federal government and Sunnis will rule their part independently.

Out of Iran, I can not get work permit in any of Arab countries, for any entrance i should get a visit visa for 100$, and it is not even multiple! Dubai and Abudhabi does not give residency to Iranian anymore!

All present government’s efforts gave benefits to Israel, ahmadinejad by his announcement that he is going to wipe off Israel of the world map gave Israel excuses to be more equipped in the region. Ahmadinejad government was more helpful to Israel than any Arab country.

If iran was a threat to the Arab land, it would have blown up Arabia years ago but Arabia still exists and the Arab Gulf hasnt changed its name to the Gulf of Persia

And you think this is easy to blow up one country off the world???
For the last time, it’s not Arab gulf or gulf of Persia; It is “Persian gulf”. Well as you previously showed you are not a knowledgeable person, so I don’t blame if you don’t know the correct name.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

How sick, when somebody just wanted to wish happy hanucka, immediately references have to be made to the crusaders and Hitler.

btw rudeboy, Iran does have a security wall in Balochistan, only it is not much in the news...

Happy hanucka!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Berrin wrote:
According to a new study of public opinion by the folks who host the Doha Debates in Qatar

Yes a public opinion of the BBC, in other words biased voting by the state television to support their countries hostile polices against a muslim country that simply rebuff their inhuman hegomonistic attitude..

You need to get a life your just a loser Israel rule every thing you do :D
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

happy hanuka to all the trolls :D I have done my bit here, i am out of here.

p.s there is no difference between hitler or the modern jewish government

its a shame that jewish people wish to close their eyes and believe in what their jewish hitlers tell them
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Happy Hanukkah Dec 23, 2009
rudeboy wrote:happy hanuka to all the trolls :D I have done my bit here, i am out of here.

p.s there is no difference between hitler or the modern jewish government

its a shame that jewish people wish to close their eyes and believe in what their jewish hitlers tell them

What about Shiites who routinely curse the companions of Muhammad (pbuh)?

I can't find the youtube video, but it has a Shiite scholar on television who equates Umar to feces and says that Umar wished he was never born.

Now, I know there are a lot of suicide bombings against Shiites in Iraq and Pakistan, but nothing compares to this insult against a companion of Muhammad (pbuh), wouldn't you agree?
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Happy Hanukkah Dec 23, 2009
I ate kugel and soofganiot during Hanukkah after I ate albaloo polo and shirin polo. I love Iranian food and some Jewish food
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums