Business

Topic locked
Business Oct 14, 2008
Hi... I'm Shinzo... I am from the philippines and I got curious with how is business running in Dubai despite a bad economic situation that almost all nations were suffering?

shinzo159
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 05, 2009
It is true that the economic crisis is affecting the whole world,but it does not mean that people should lie down and do nothing about it.
For example, look at www.visit-dubai.co.uk . There are domains and web sites for sale on there that could be used to market various Dubai products INTERNATIONALLY. Alternatively, Dubai businesses can advertise their products......including property .....globally by merely paying £50 sterling for a year to get on the site . If you enter "visit dubai" into GoogleUK , that site is TOP. So why don't Dubai businesses take advantage and do some cheap global marketing? To get Dubai back on its feet, property , services and goods need to be SOLD . Why wait for visitors to come to Dubai ? Why not sell on the INTERNET??
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 31, 2009
Dubai is suffering , too . But it's turning better
intpages
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 11, 2009
hi everybody
i'm looking for persons who want to involve in helping people suffering from the problems caused by the rainful season in west africa.i think you know that more than 500,000(five hundred thousand)persons suffer from this problem in the region.in senegal,one of the most touched country more than 95% of the population are muslems and need help from their same religion brothers.
we have experience in logistics,supply chain,transport,investment
we also want to establish mixed(senegal-dubai)business with interested funds owner in different businesses like car renting or sale,decoration furnitures,solidarity organisations and others...we can work together by using Dubai Port World infrastuctures which are very important in our country.we really want to establish fair relationship with our partners.do something please,homeless people need you.
for more informations:
tel:(00221)776350301
e-mail:ctidjani2000@yahoo.fr
Cherif
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 09, 2009
Company name: Shandong Zhongzheng steel pipe manufacturing Co.,ltd.

Contact person: yanling Xu

Mobile phones: 008615063501373

Fax: 0086-635-8882844

Add:MudanjiangRoad,EconomicDevelopment-Zone of liaocheng. Shandong Province ,China.

Email:xuyanling88323(at)163(point)com/zzgmb(at)yahoo(point)cn

MSN:xyl88323(at)live(point)cn
xyl88323ling00
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai