I Found My Dream Girl, But How Can I Approach Her?

Topic locked
I found my dream girl, but how can I approach her? Sep 23, 2009
She works In a cafe shop,she is pretty, nice, and never looked silly as other ladies do. my problem is, how can I get her attention? how can I know if she is single, or get her number, I don't wanna lose this chance by making any wrong step. please advice me.

howdy

Sep 24, 2009
G to tha T
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 24, 2009
G to tha T wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D0555EtAZ4

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent!!!!
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 24, 2009
I feel sorry for you bro.... BTW have you ever talked to a woman w/o giving your CreditCard # ?
finny76
Dubai Forums Member

thank you guys Sep 26, 2009
finny76 wrote:I feel sorry for you bro.... BTW have you ever talked to a woman w/o giving your CreditCard # ?

actually i'm very serious this time, i'm heading for a long term relation,and mainly aiming for marriage. i'm a bit unlucky guy,thats why started to feel nervous, but trying to do my very best. and "G to tha T" opened my eyes on youtubing, i found some useful stuff there, thank you dear.
howdy

Sep 28, 2009
mmm, how about going all out!! i mean like..

he you nice i like you =)"
"You Single!"
"how about we go for walk / coffee / DATE!"

this either CRUCH everything or start something. depends on her if she likes you back or not.

i think!
al.3aryoni
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 28, 2009
"NedaGhenai"

LOLZ! you are so not my dream girl =p
al.3aryoni
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 28, 2009
al.3aryoni wrote:mmm, how about going all out!! i mean like..

he you nice i like you =)"
"You Single!"
"how about we go for walk / coffee / DATE!"

this either CRUCH everything or start something. depends on her if she likes you back or not.

i think!

thnx dude, thats what i'm gonna try next time. wish me luck.will update you here,

cheers.
howdy

Sep 29, 2009
yeah you do that pal, hope the best for you ^^

AWAITING THE GOOD NEWS!
al.3aryoni
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 30, 2009
Just talk to her frankly, kindly and sincerely. She will be impressed.
carole
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

... Oct 03, 2009
i have an idea, correct me if i was wrong, I'm going for vacation this weekend, what if I brought her a gift, as a souvenir, claiming that she crossed my mind when I was there, and if someone agreed with me, what kind of gift shall I bring?
howdy

Oct 07, 2009
go talk to her...
be honest and frank..no beating round the bush..
jorgsom
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: ... Oct 10, 2009
howdy wrote:i have an idea, correct me if i was wrong, I'm going for vacation this weekend, what if I brought her a gift, as a souvenir, claiming that she crossed my mind when I was there, and if someone agreed with me, what kind of gift shall I bring?

Handcuffs, it'll save the police some time after she calls them.
gavtek
Dubai Forums Member

Re: ... Oct 11, 2009
howdy wrote:i have an idea, correct me if i was wrong, I'm going for vacation this weekend, what if I brought her a gift, as a souvenir, claiming that she crossed my mind when I was there, and if someone agreed with me, what kind of gift shall I bring?

That sounds too scary. Just make a chit chat at her shop and ask her out...simple but effective!
Lying Dutchwoman
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 13, 2009
ask for coffee and she will ask you want it single or double tell her i want it single and start cry so she will ask you why >>> you will say i remember that i am single and lonely ........ lol sorry dude i feel sleepy

just ask her out ... i think girls love the confident guys so just say what you want frankly in the right time and place ...
ABNA
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 13, 2009
The answer to you problem is when you ever get to the shop where she work, just say hi, start a friendly conversation and dont rush, take it a step at a time eventually you'll get to know here better.

The consequences of being frank is it could either be a turn on or a turn off.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 18, 2009
try to befriend her...be a regular customer...frankness sometimes associated for being arrogant..some girls dont accept gifts from strangers..
Paloma
Dubai Expat Wannabe

:-) Oct 20, 2009
the great news is, at my last visit to her shop, in the last day before i go for vacation, she wasn't there, i asked her collegue, she told me that lady resigned already. watta great luck. now im still far away, i hope when i come back i will be able to contact her. :-(
howdy

Re: I found my dream girl, but how can I approach her? Oct 21, 2009
howdy wrote:She works In a cafe shop,she is pretty, nice, and never looked silly as other ladies do. my problem is, how can I get her attention? how can I know if she is single, or get her number, I don't wanna lose this chance by making any wrong step. please advice me.

Hello...dear
Firstly you go to cafe shop regularly then try to discuss general things, as the days pass on you build a friendly relation then find a right time to propose your feeling. Of course it takes a bit longer time but definitely you will succeed..
Good luck..
Kimberly
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 21, 2009
the best idea to reach her is by giving her ur mob numb without any fear. as u told she works in a cafe so just go to her work place have a drink and while paying the bill gev her sum tips in that note u write ur mob numb and better u gev it in her hand itsself...
wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: ... Nov 04, 2009

wait! does she know that you exist? if she doesn't yet. forget it.
you'll just scare her and you'll be like stalking her.

better to know her first. just be your self. introduce yourself the way you're comfortable at.
and that idea of giving her something from your vacation can be saved after you've already known each other. I mean buy something, and then give it to her after a couple of dinner or coffee together. Perfect timing is important here.
keyper
Dubai Forum User

Nov 04, 2009
wilfred wrote:the best idea to reach her is by giving her ur mob numb without any fear. as u told she works in a cafe so just go to her work place have a drink and while paying the bill gev her sum tips in that note u write ur mob numb and better u gev it in her hand itsself...

giving your mobile number without the other person asking for it can be offending. It depends on which nation does the girl from. it may work for others but for some, not.
keyper
Dubai Forum User

Re: I found my dream girl, but how can I approach her? Nov 11, 2009
howdy wrote:She works In a cafe shop,she is pretty, nice, and never looked silly as other ladies do. my problem is, how can I get her attention? how can I know if she is single, or get her number, I don't wanna lose this chance by making any wrong step. please advice me.

Well go to that cafe find a question like "excuse me what time is it?" then tell a joke and make her talk, it's hard to say... it should comme naturally. Depends if you're shy or not. Don't start by things like "you're really beautiful" all guys say that she's just going to think you're mister everyone. Try to find something original to say.
SiciloBylka94
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 17, 2009
its very easy girls like simple things.. just go to her and ask for coffee if she goes with you u can say simply. and can express ur feelings :)
ahsan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 18, 2009
howdy No.2(me) coming to dubai forums soon :wink:
lion81
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 19, 2009
anyone wants to chat wi th me
olegmate
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance