I Slapped My Lad

Topic locked
I slapped my lad Feb 08, 2006
Recently I got into an argument with ma bf. It was a stupid row,but i ended up slapping him. :oops: I feel really bad abt wht happened,but now he's avoiding ma calls. :cry: What's t best way 2 apologise?
:?:

by t way,I'm new member here))) :P

lady_nampy_pampy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 08, 2006
just stop saying 'ma'
pacificsurf619
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 08, 2006
If a woman should never take a man back who slaps her, why should a man take a woman back who slaps him? You can apologise to him if you want, but what guarantee does he have that you won't slap him again?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 08, 2006
Yes i would like to know where the Dubai Male's shelter is.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Feb 08, 2006
seriously the mods should censor bullshit posts like these
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 08, 2006
No, I wanna see where this ends :)

PS - If a woman slapped me, I would never speak to her again. Violence in a relationship is never the answer.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 08, 2006
Ouch. Slapping a guy is like slapping his ego. You're in real trouble there. I mean how would you feel if he laid a finger on you?
kat87
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 08, 2006
Liban wrote:PS - If a woman slapped me, I would never speak to her again. Violence in a relationship is never the answer.

I like you already...
kat87
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 08, 2006
i dont get it when people type here likes its an sms. lets make it clear.

you are not getting charged by the number of charachters people :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 08, 2006
So true guys, sadly domestic violence against men is more common than people realise, just men don't admit to it.

What was the argument about, I mean if he'd just told you he'd cheated, then maybe warranted BUT if just a silly argument, not really justified. I could never hit my BF, probably because he'd slap me straight back, then where would we be.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 08, 2006
Agree with Choco and Liban,

Domestic violance shouldn't exist. Men who hit women are cowards to take it on a lady.

Even worse, ladies who slap her boyfriend......

Men hit women, they take advantage of their physical superiority.

Women hit men, they take advantage of the man's love to them. "you didn't think why he didn't slap you back" probably because he loves you.

But .... Not anymore, he is borken, his ego is.

Choco, don't know, but your words about women slapping man more might be true, as men don't talk about this if happened i think.

Gurl, appologise and if took you back..... he would be too kind to be yours.
yshimy

Feb 08, 2006
Kanelli : if he'll forgive me,I won't slap him again.

Kat85 : probably I would do t same thing as he did.

Chocoholic : his friend had confessed that ma guy is fallen for some1 else,but can't decide what 2 do. I know his friend was only being honest,he didnt want a pb like that.but i was gutted,so i had a little talk :cry: I didnt want to hurt him

I dont want to lose him,so what now? ((

Thanks every1 for ur replys.
lady_nampy_pampy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: I slapped my lad Feb 08, 2006
lady_nampy_pampy wrote:Recently I got into an argument with ma bf. It was a stupid row,but i ended up slapping him. :oops: I feel really bad abt wht happened,but now he's avoiding ma calls. :cry: What's t best way 2 apologise?
:?:

by t way,I'm new member here))) :P

I dont make argument with GFs in real life , i do it over phone or MSN Beta 7.5 version . You know if the things go wrong ,girls start crying or make noise and all public consider the men as culprit for " tear of women" .

If a girl slap me, i will tell my moma :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 08, 2006
HP : I wish he didnt tell his mum :roll:
lady_nampy_pampy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 08, 2006
lady_nampy_pampy wrote:HP : I wish he didnt tell his mum :roll:

Hey

Hit him with your best shot ,i mean kiss him at the part
where u slapped :P

PS" dont hit him below the belt :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 08, 2006
If our lass slapped me, I would be an assertive, dominant male by threatening to never again do the washing up, cooking, ironing or hoovering :D
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 09, 2006
HP : If he won't forgive me , I'll kick him where it reaaally hurts :!: :wink:
lady_nampy_pampy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 09, 2006
Goodbai : Let's just wish it won't happen :P
lady_nampy_pampy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 09, 2006
lady_nampy_pampy wrote:HP : If he won't forgive me , I'll kick him where it reaaally hurts :!: :wink:

Send him SMS with this text

" Hi sweetheart this is me lady nampy pampy .......i know u are pissed off because i slaped you . I am regretting what i did , you can slap me if if its bring our relationship back"

OR

if he says he will slap u then send him text message no 2

" Hi sweetheart , what will u do if a donkey kick you? are u gonna kick the donkey back? if so then what would be the difference between a donkey and u " :roll: ".

Tips

why do u not threat him that you will boycott him and find a another guy .... for example HP ben invent :oops: . I am quite nice guy , you can not find any techncial defect in me , oh oh dont think that i am running on Linux server :P .

I mean i am Good ,Gooder ,Goodest guy :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 09, 2006
HP : I'll send to him this SMS right away,but I already know his answer. I think we are not going to b together anymore,it was my big mistake :( tnx for ur advise :P
lady_nampy_pampy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 09, 2006
Send him a message " Hi honey, its me and my friend that you always flirt with when were drunk, I know I said that I would never share you, but since I will *do anything* to get you back, *WE* are waiting for you.... she said you could slap her as much as you want "

I usually hold out untill I get a message like this, then I will usually go back. Its worked a couple of times, I am a real sucker for it :lol:
pacificsurf619
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 09, 2006
HP- dawg, you were running some decent game until you ended it with the Linux joke...

Ms Dubai Forums has you guys scared to talk up girls here....
It is OK, its not indecent, as much as she would have you believe different- She is british....
pacificsurf619
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 09, 2006
HP wrote:
lady_nampy_pampy wrote:HP : I wish he didnt tell his mum :roll:

Hey

Hit him with your best shot ,i mean kiss him at the part
where u slapped :P

PS" dont hit him below the belt :P

You are so bad HP! :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

.. Feb 09, 2006
u slaped ur bf and u have made it a big deal, and yaa more of worse by posting on df,

some old stupid someone said

dont fall for someone whom u love but fall for someone who loves u ... soo girl leave him if he loves u he will be back and if not then he never loved u .. and was finding a reason to get rid of u .. its not tht bad tht u slaped him, u didnt like something u got angry soo u slaped and u cant slap everyone u can only slap the person whom u love or like and think tht u have the rite over them .... no worries u aint wrong and if he is not back to u then someone better is waiting for u just look around

remember wht ever happens, happens for good ... :) tc
virgo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 09, 2006
you are obviously crazy and cannot control your emotions. if my g/f slapped me it would be the last touch she would ever give me..........

then i would have a legitimate excuse for having a crack at her sister 8)
richmc
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 09, 2006
Thank u all guys ,for ur replyes ! Virgo : maybe u r right,he just found a reason to break up with me. :cry: he didnt reply on ma msgs,now I'll just wait ,who nows,maybe he'll change his mind... :dontknow:
lady_nampy_pampy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 09, 2006
Lady namy pamy ,

leave the guy , now stop sending him text message ,he doesnt worth
1 AED. You can find better guy :oops: I think he was finding an excuse to leave u and now let him to enjoy wid his hand :P .......oh oh dont take it wrong ,i mean he must be thinking that he culd use his hand on you :wink:

I am all alone ,today microsoft sent a mail in my inbox " how can i share velentine day wid my lover" .........i thought now Bill Gate is making fun of my lonelyness :roll: " .

We can make good realtionship between Pakistan and Russia :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

You Hit him? Feb 10, 2006
You won't do it again? Bullshit!

This is the cycle of violence..you're no different than a guy who beats his wife.

If this was vice versa, then people would be bashing the guy for hitting a woman. You know what...everyone deserves respect from the other and just b/c you're a woman doesn't give you the right to strike anyone.

You should feel bad, you're a bad person. I don't care what any one else says or how angry you get..what's next..you children? Bet they'd love that! Just dispicable.

If I were your boyfriend, I'd never talk to you again. lots of unabusive people in the world that can also spell!

Good luck, you deserve nothing.

T
TOTrev
Dubai Forum User

Re: You Hit him? Feb 10, 2006
come on guys , give her break ,is it new thing for u :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

to HP Feb 10, 2006
Are you drunk?

Since when does slapping justify a break. NO breaks given.

Let's reverse the roles....guy slaps girl.

Then what's your response. HP wake up.

This is a cycle of violence...brewing.

T
TOTrev
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance