It keep cleanse our eyes from dirt. :D
freeneasy1
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 20, 2009
^^^Brilliant answer :) :lol:
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 21, 2009
...To Extinguish the Fires Inside Us ...
catalyst
Dubai chat master

Aug 22, 2009
To show our positive weakness from an emotional affection.

Its human behaviour. We are simply crybabies. Especially the women out there :D (I didn't say that)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 22, 2009
Oh no my friend, women are not cry babies. Thats the strongest tool they have in their aresenal against men. When all else fails throw in a lttle tears and you see tough cigar smoking, raw hide chewing, arms thick as tree trunk men turn into little wimpering poodles ready to dance at madams every command.
desertdudeshj

Aug 22, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Oh no my friend, women are not cry babies. Thats the strongest tool they have in their aresenal against men. When all else fails throw in a lttle tears and you see tough cigar smoking, raw hide chewing, arms thick as tree trunk men turn into little wimpering poodles ready to dance at madams every command.

You see ;)

Therefore I said: I didn't say that :D
RobbyG

Aug 22, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Oh no my friend, women are not cry babies. Thats the strongest tool they have in their aresenal against men. When all else fails throw in a lttle tears and you see tough cigar smoking, raw hide chewing, arms thick as tree trunk men turn into little wimpering poodles ready to dance at madams every command.

Hahahaha good one! :lol:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 22, 2009
But people also cry when they are happy or laughing. It's not always a negative response to things.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 22, 2009
"crying crocodile tears"
accountingtutor
Dubai Forum User

Aug 22, 2009
The most dangerous people are those who are able to cry at will. One moment they are all laughs and smiles and cheerfullness, the next they are a sobbing for their convenience. Scary people, if ya ask me.
Hind
Dubai Forum User

Aug 29, 2009

Well there is one other reaction: they don't know how to handle tears and trip all over themselves trying to deal with it.

(Oh should I hug her? Oh, should I pat her on the back? Oh, should I get her a tissue? Oh, what do I do I can't handle this? Wait, I know, I'll cry and distract her!!)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Aug 29, 2009
prettyjewel319 wrote:is anyone a laptop dealer here?

and if someone says no, are you going to cry??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat