Oil/Gas Refinery Job Opportunities?

Topic locked
Oil/Gas refinery job opportunities? Jul 22, 2009
Hi,

I'm from Canada. I have worked in the Oilsands in Alberta for 7 years. I have become interested in looking for work in the UAE. I have recently helped commission and startup a plant in a Hydrotreater area.

Does anyone know the best way to apply for work in the oil industry there, the best Companies and what range of salary for expats should expect.

Thanks,

OilCan

oilcan
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 31, 2009
hi oilcan,

i am also in canada working as a process engineer in the O&G industry with interest in relocating to the UAE...have you had any luck so far? maybe we can network together to find career opportunities..
zooter
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 03, 2009
Hello oilcan and zooter
I am a chemical engineer graduating soon . I am looking for a job in Dubai .. Please add me to your network .
catalyst
Dubai chat master

Aug 14, 2009
Hey guys,

I am so far in the infant stages of looking, so I will let you know and I hope you can also let me know if you find anything.
oilcan
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 14, 2009
hope we can help each other , oilcan ..
catalyst
Dubai chat master

Count me in Nov 12, 2009
Hi all. I'm also considering a move. I work for a global oil and gas service company in the UK that manufacture a range of exploration and production equipment. I have 7 years experience in supply chain (procurement, production) and commercial (business management and quotes/proposals).

I'm after a Business Management or Supply Chain role.

I'm digging around just now and will post anything relevant. If you're grouping up would appreciate an in.
OilGasMan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 12, 2009
oilcan wrote:Hey guys,

I am so far in the infant stages of looking, so I will let you know and I hope you can also let me know if you find anything.

Oilcan - there is a process managers role posted on bayt . com

can't post the link until I have posted 15 times...
OilGasMan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Dec 14, 2009
OilGasMan wrote:
oilcan wrote:Hey guys,

Oilcan - there is a process managers role posted on bayt . com

can't post the link until I have posted 15 times...

Thanks,

But I am a Process/Plant operator. Not looking for management roles.
oilcan
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai