Danishguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 07, 2006
lol, :lol: thanks for sharing
pacificsurf619
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 07, 2006
Great post, so Deal..

No more oil for the danes. Ok, liban, shafique, hp, arnie, also people i missed, don't send more Oil, and don't buy their products too.

ooops you already appologized, but deal is deal.

See you when you are selling your land.

Bye
yshimy

Feb 07, 2006
i will support all the items mentioned in the blockade but

NOT the danish bacon

sorry but it is the best bacon.

:wink: :wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 07, 2006
Thats a great point. If you are going to trade with people, then those people better obey your customs and laws.

I think in Denmark theres a custom where women are free to marry outside of their religion, and I just happen to read a post about a young lady that was distraught about this exact issue.

Well sweety your in luck, cause since the UAE trades with Denmark, they MUST respect and obey all customs and laws. So marry away sweetheart, marry those jews, christians, catholics, mormons, buddhists, aethiests, etc.

Thank the bacon and the danishes, and the new TRADE ETTIQUETTE LAWS so wonderfully imposed on us by our dear eastern friends.
pacificsurf619
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 07, 2006
This is boring.... And quite stupid. By now its obvious that nobody in the West understands properly the magnitude of the situation.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 07, 2006
Liban wrote:This is boring.... And quite stupid. By now its obvious that nobody in the West understands properly the magnitude of the situation.

I also think it is stupid to put religion over laws.

= I have understanded it like this: muslims don't get, that the danish constitution is over all kind of religion in Denmark.
Danishguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 07, 2006
yshimy wrote:Great post, so Deal..

No more oil for the danes. Ok, liban, shafique, hp, arnie, also people i missed, don't send more Oil, and don't buy their products too.

Bye

We are an oil exporting country. (Like Norway)

We make the best butter and bacon in the world, do you really want to miss that?

and come on... who does this boycot damage in the end? the economy in Denmark is the best in many years, so a islamic boycot is not a huge problem.

and by the way, we have the strongest military/economic friends (USA, EU, NATO)

The rest of world is tied of hearing of islamic fundamentalism and terrorism.
Terrorists who uses Allah and Muhammed for reasons to attack innocent people around the world. If you wants to demonstrate, do it against your own governments, who treats you like shit.
Danishguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 07, 2006
Danish Guy

I like you, carry on posting

:D :D
arniegang

Feb 08, 2006
coz your approval is so important arnie :)

Anyway this whole issue has gotten out of hand. I wonder how it will end. will it just fade away. or will someone take action. not sure.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 08, 2006
Spoken like a true kaffir Danishguy....

You make everyone from Abraham, to Isaac and Ismael, to David, to Moses, to Jesus, to Mohammed weep with your disregard and your turning the back to the teachings of YOUR CREATOR... GOD!!!!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 08, 2006
Someone else rattling Libans cage

soooo funny

:P :P
arniegang

Feb 08, 2006
Liban wrote:Spoken like a true kaffir Danishguy....

You make everyone from Abraham, to Isaac and Ismael, to David, to Moses, to Jesus, to Mohammed weep with your disregard and your turning the back to the teachings of YOUR CREATOR... GOD!!!!!!

My creator... ?

it depends of they way you are looking on the subjekt.
I you have in school, you should have heard something about Darwin.
and you should also know that scientists belives in the Big bang teory. So unless God startet out by making that big bang, he would have nothing to do. I know that i'm provocating many people,
but a vise man said:
"Religion is the opium of the people"
(Karl Marx)

We have different view on that case and i can respect what you think, if you can respect what I think.

But I will still make drawings, because as long as i don't belive in Islam, i cannot be under your laws about what I can draw or not.

You can either see it as a joke, or not. But I think you have bigger problems than some few funny drawings. Because that is what I see as a joke.
Danishguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 08, 2006
Danishguy wrote:
yshimy wrote:Great post, so Deal..

Bye

We are an oil exporting country. (Like Norway)

We make the best butter and bacon in the world, do you really want to miss that?

and come on... who does this boycot damage in the end? the economy in Denmark is the best in many years, so a islamic boycot is not a huge problem.

and by the way, we have the strongest military/economic friends (USA, EU, NATO)

The rest of world is tied of hearing of islamic fundamentalism and terrorism.
Terrorists who uses Allah and Muhammed for reasons to attack innocent people around the world. If you wants to demonstrate, do it against your own governments, who treats you like shit.

haha this is soo funny! We have a new speaker aboard...
aaah well if you (danishguy, your supporters) claim that your all unruffled after the Islamic boycotts, then that isn’t true, & you know it.
Loss of millions, and loss of jobs down for denmark.

Long live the Danish Boycotts
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 08, 2006
Bless the boycott.... Millions of Euros lost in Denmark, people being fired and compaies closing... Ahhh.... Reap the rewards of your paganism and utter stupidy dumb Danes...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 09, 2006
Danish guy,
If you really don't care about your Arab/Islamic world, why the hell your Prime minister is running around the arab/islamic world to kiss as$es????

man, you know nothing.

the apology of the newspaper, and the government

You PM inviting the Muslim ministers after he refused to meet them.???

All this is consequences of just the begining of the boycott.

About darwin.. if you are educated enough you will know it is just a mere theory with nothing to prove it except assumptions, and lately they found alot of invalid assumptions in this theory.

Talking about your Allies, well, go see them in bed, they will hep you ;)

Terrorists, Oh these violant people who do boycotting!!!!!!!

Man, i will respect your beliefs (darwin theory) so good night grandchild of the Ape
yshimy

Feb 09, 2006
What about that ! Denmark joined the freedom fries movement !! hehehe

If the rest of the so called "crusading civilized world" that made a pact with secular extremists is tired of "Islamic Fundamentalism", maybe they should revise their pre and post WW2 foreign policies ..... ummm Bosina, Lebanon, Palestine, Indonesia, Iraq, ex-Zaire, Egypt, Algeria, ......

The aggregate amount of innocent civilian deaths that are a result of your world's "civilized" foreign policies and colonial history make Stalin and Hitler look like playground children. My advice to you is to remember your very bloody past before pointing a finger at others.

Ok, lets just say it, 3000 innocent people died on 9/11 - the most common of mortals would agree that it was bad, but its just a very microscpic tragedy in the world. Israeli Massacres in Sabra and Cahtila Camps: 5000 dead, Israeli bombings of West Beirut: 35000, French genocide in Algeria: 1.5 million, Italian colonial genocide in Libya: 1 million dead, Rwanda: 800 thousand dead, Iraq civilians killed since 1990: 1.7 million..... must I continue ? Does race and geography determine the value of human life? The west is preaching so called values of free speach, why can't the holocaust even be academically debated without the risk a prison term? We all enjoy free speach, but there are essential parameters of common respect that should be imposed. Its strange how the West quickly puts aside its so called values when its least convenient for it.

It always seems easy for people like you easy to bark at any reaction the Muslism world has in standing for its dignity. Have you ever considered for one moment that your concept of freedom of expression is void of any decency, morals, respect, or ethics ? Isn't there anything sacred anymore in Europe ?
samy_solo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: News from Denmark Feb 09, 2006
Danishguy wrote:A guy have made a protest song of this cartoon thing:

http://www.nerdherdstudios.com/flag/

See it as a JOKE. nothing more......

Why do u not share this Joke with Danish industry (DI) , Anders Fogh Rasmussen and moller :) ,they are doing their best to bring the things back but it seems " clash of civilization " is inevitable :roll:

Well guys can make different things in europe/DK ,because they are born in different culture , and they have different values and they dont know "Respect" :) . Even you guys call "You " to Dog and " You" to your father :P . I mean everyone is calling each other by first name ,regardless if you are encountering teacher ,your daddy or even dog :),all of them are equal :P .

When " respect " is excluded from a society then ,you get a free society ,then people wonder ,how come respect exist in other cultures .

when you do not have respect for your own religion then how can someone expect from you to have respect for others people religion :P .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 09, 2006
Samy_Solo

Easy on the Danish guy, from his posts and logic seems he don't know what he is talking about. He is just one of the new generations of Europe that were brain washed by the media.

Oh, before i forget, concerning your post Samy
1) I prefer to put the 9/11 victims on the list of "killed by west" as bin laden was made by the USA to help stopping Russians from going into Afghanistan

2) Man, Did you count the number of casualties by the Crusade????

Thanks

Danish guy, please think before posting as i know Samy_solo he is not the guy to mess with. so go take some history lessons, don't watch alot of TV and drink hot tea and you will be ok next morning.

Ciao
yshimy

Feb 09, 2006
Like I said before, most Westerners are blinded because of the powerful zionist lobby that brainwashes them in learning material from KG level...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 09, 2006
Liban wrote:Like I said before, most Westerners are blinded because of the powerful zionist lobby that brainwashes them in learning material from KG level...

:lol: Very amusing Liban. Keep playing your games to wind people up.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 09, 2006
Games??? :roll:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 09, 2006
Excuse him liban, he was shocked by the facts and he realized how they are Fussed up so he is just mumbling nosense.

May god cure you
yshimy

Feb 09, 2006
Isn't flaming allowed in Fight Club only? Mr. Moderator...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 09, 2006
ooops, sorry for that (hope the danish learn from me)

BTW we need to define the difference between flaming and sarcasim.

;)

Cheer up K
yshimy

Feb 09, 2006
Well, I flamed Liban actually... :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 09, 2006
yshimy wrote:ooops, sorry for that (hope the danish learn from me)

BTW we need to define the difference between flaming and sarcasim.

;)

Cheer up K

Yshimy

I think you have hit the nail on the head. I think a lot here dont actually get the concept of sarcasm, and take it as rudeness.
arniegang

Feb 09, 2006
Case solved.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums