I Miss Him Soooooo Much!!!

Topic locked
i miss him soooooo much!!! Feb 07, 2006
i miss my boyfriend in the philippines so much. i'm with him almost every single day of my life, but now that im here in dubai for work what will i do, i miss him terribly!!! we're still having communication and we really love each other so much. last 3 years, we experienced being apart from each other for a year,,, and i don't want to feel that kind of loneliness again. help me. what will i do??? i know good things will come after this sacrifice, but distance takes away my sanity...

giRLneXTdoOR
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 07, 2006
Are you making that much more money in Dubai then the philippines? There is always Angeles?

You should go back to the philippines, and then you will be happier.
pacificsurf619
Dubai Forums Member

Re: i miss him soooooo much!!! Feb 07, 2006
giRLneXTdoOR wrote:i miss my boyfriend in the philippines so much. i'm with him almost every single day of my life, but now that im here in dubai for work what will i do, i miss him terribly!!! we're still having communication and we really love each other so much. last 3 years, we experienced being apart from each other for a year,,, and i don't want to feel that kind of loneliness again. help me. what will i do??? i know good things will come after this sacrifice, but distance takes away my sanity...

Necessity is the mother of invention , so find someone else :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

go where your heart ask you to go Feb 19, 2006
Hello
norma
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 19, 2006
All I can say is keep the flames of passion burning! Phone naughtiness, sexy text messages, photos in emails etc etc oh the wonders of technology these days.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: i miss him soooooo much!!! Feb 19, 2006
HP wrote:
giRLneXTdoOR wrote:i miss my boyfriend in the philippines so much. i'm with him almost every single day of my life, but now that im here in dubai for work what will i do, i miss him terribly!!! we're still having communication and we really love each other so much. last 3 years, we experienced being apart from each other for a year,,, and i don't want to feel that kind of loneliness again. help me. what will i do??? i know good things will come after this sacrifice, but distance takes away my sanity...

Necessity is the mother of invention , so find someone else :P

Not to make light of the situation but that was funny, you made me laugh HP.

Long distance relationships are hard but not impossible, remember if he is in your heart, he really aint that far.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Feb 19, 2006
Hi giRLneXTdoOR! How long have u been here in dubai? U can find new friends here who could cheer U up! ahemm.... :arrow: ross392
ross392
Dubai Forums Member

Re: i miss him soooooo much!!! Feb 19, 2006
Fayz habibi

I also want to laugh but no one is here to make me laugh .People never miss a single chance to hit me back . I also have heart ,i also have feeling. But who cares :roll: I am tired of this injustice .

HP just wanna feel real love,
In a life ever after
There’s a hole in my soul,
You can see it in my face, it’s a real big place.

:cry:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: i miss him soooooo much!!! Feb 22, 2006

Simple solution, pay for his ticket a bring him or pay for ur ticket and go there.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

??? Feb 22, 2006
hello
norma
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 22, 2006
True love only happens once, so if its true love then dont let go! think carefully and you will soon know what actions to take! :D
tinkerbella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 24, 2006
thats true love i think hihihiiihii :oops:
esthers
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance