Habibti Ya Lubnan (wa Inti Ya Souriya)

Topic locked
Habibti ya Lubnan (wa inti ya Souriya) Feb 05, 2006
Syrians torched the Danish and Norse embassies yesterday in Damascus.

Lebanese torched the Danish embassy in Beirut today.

Bil ro7, bil dam
Lan dafi3 3al Islam...

Bil ro7, bil dam
Lan dafi3 3al Islam...

Bil ro7, bil dam
Lan dafi3 3al Islam...

Bil ro7, bil dam
Lan dafi3 3al Islam...

Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2006
When are they gonna torch your apartment ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2006
I asked. They are looking for your's first :)

Yalla yalla ya sha3b lubnan... Ya sha3b 3arabi, ya lubnan watani... Watan fahkri be hal watan al 3arabi al 3azeem.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 06, 2006
dude you need some prozac. check out this post :

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=29703

you are just being a sheep following the masses and chanting like the other idiots. i thought your educated with a PhD right ? dont let the stupid media control you.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 06, 2006
MaaaD wrote:dude you need some prozac. check out this post :

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=29703

you are just being a sheep following the masses and chanting like the other idiots. i thought your educated with a PhD right ? dont let the stupid media control you.

:laughing5:
kelly1966
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 06, 2006
Go Go Arabs, mulsims and Middle Easterns.

Liban, All arab countries are taking it serious.

Boycott, Boycott, Boycott, Riot, Riot, Riot

Wonder why these guys are bothered that our nations use their (freedom of expression)

this is the reaciton to the (freedom of speech)

Bel Ro7 Bel dam, Nefyiak ya Islam.

Yes we are educated people.

(personally i'm against such acts like burning embassies, but ..... the masses are using their "freedom of expression")

or you just want some people use their rights and not us.

Screw ya all who want no freedom in our beloved countries.
yshimy

Feb 06, 2006
yshimy i dont see hte point of your post. I am Arab, Muslim and a "Middle Easterner".. this is not about taking sides, its about being logical and looking at things from behind the headlines.

Politics is never about what you read in the headlines, its about what is being cooked in the kitchen. Those masses rioting and using their "freedom of expression" can be doing many other constructive things that need to be done to get the middle east out of the dark ages. But alas we have no leadership.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 06, 2006
Maad,
I do agree with you about masses should do more constructive acts than what they are doing..

But as you say, we have no leadership, but actually we do have, but not representative of US.

Personally i belive what masses are doing is just relife of their distress not only to the comics, but to the situation in our countries.

I do disagree with you though about get us out of the dark ages.

Man, we are in the light ages, we are in the modern ages, our countries are doing great these days, and i'm very optimistic.
I'm from Egypt, and in my country it became very dynamic now, people are really getting the whole picture, it is slow, or lets say not as fast as it should be, but there is a change and movement, and this is good.

In lebanon too, i see the country is moving forward, and also in all the arab world. I'm say not to see Iraq getting modernised, i can say it is the only country in the dark ages now.

But, what i can say, this was the purpose of the invasion.
That doesn't mean that Saddam ruling would have moved it forward, but it wouldn't be where it is today, i'm sad to see iraq getting divided. Hope my thoughts are not right.
yshimy

Feb 06, 2006
US as in United States or us :P

just messing, yo are you awake watching the superbowl too ? hehe
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 06, 2006
Maad, you are controlled by the media my friend.

Case in point, using the word Dark Ages to describe the Middle East....

Look at the elections in Palestine, look at Lebanon moving forward after 15 years of civil conflict and another 15 years of Syrian hegemony, Egypt opening up, Syria on the verge of opening up, Morocco giving full rights to women over everything, and the list is growing daily.

Open your eyes. I dunno where you come from or what your religion is but you sound like a Maronite and you don't wanna be confused at one of those 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 06, 2006
yshimy wrote:Go Go Arabs, mulsims and Middle Easterns.

Liban, All arab countries are taking it serious.

Boycott, Boycott, Boycott, Riot, Riot, Riot

Wonder why these guys are bothered that our nations use their (freedom of expression)

this is the reaciton to the (freedom of speech)

Bel Ro7 Bel dam, Nefyiak ya Islam.

Yes we are educated people.

(personally i'm against such acts like burning embassies, but ..... the masses are using their "freedom of expression")

or you just want some people use their rights and not us.

Screw ya all who want no freedom in our beloved countries.

Er Yshimy, a tad hypocritical seeing as you wrote this before 'Well, i do agree with one thing "NO VIOLANCE", so now who is being the sheep and folloiwng the stupid ones.

Many of the leaders of Muslim groups across teh globe have denounced the violnce and said it is shameful - it's is!!! There's a big difference between a drawn cartoon and burning, rioting and killing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 06, 2006
Maad,
No man, superbowl not my game. i was just not sleepy yesterday.

About Choco's post..... Well, i'll not reply as it seems she doesn't read my posts or just read what she don't like..

Just a note, a drawn cartoon can be more harmful than killing and burning.

I prefer someone kill me, and not draw a cartoon about my respected parents in a bad way. Try to weighten this example to the extend of Prophet Muhammed PBUH.

I don't expect you to understand though.
yshimy

Feb 06, 2006
You're still being hypocritcal. But I do understand. :bootyshake: And I'm not in a serious mood right now!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 06, 2006
I think its alright to protest and burn buildings because the blasphemous western media has portrayed your savior against his very commands.

How can we let the infidols continually disrepect great (I am not worthy of his name but we all know who the one and only great one is), its ridiculous that they feel like they can do whatever they want.

If the only way the muslim word can be heard in the world is through *occasional* slightly non-diplomatic ways, well so be it. To let the face of the great be blasphemously depicted across the west shall not be left unanswered.
pacificsurf619
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 06, 2006
Ohhhhhhhhh Shut up

:roll: :roll:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 07, 2006
Liban wrote:Maad, you are controlled by the media my friend.

Case in point, using the word Dark Ages to describe the Middle East....

Look at the elections in Palestine, look at Lebanon moving forward after 15 years of civil conflict and another 15 years of Syrian hegemony, Egypt opening up, Syria on the verge of opening up, Morocco giving full rights to women over everything, and the list is growing daily.

Thats all great i am happy for the Arab world. But you are holding us against real low standards. Compare the Middle East to India, Korea, Japan all those countries where below zero after WWII and yet they have been able in 50 years to transform themselves into economies that are stable and growing. The Middle East is just the world's Oil tap. We are poor and unstable at $9 a barrell and happy and rich at $70 a barrell. I feel very secure for my kids when an alternative source of energy takes off.

Open your eyes. I dunno where you come from or what your religion is but you sound like a Maronite and you don't wanna be confused at one of those 8)

I dont see why you cant argue with me without relating it to what background i am from. This is a dubai disease i think hehe whenever you mention someone doing something or saying something the first thing you get asked "Where are they from" as if statements or actions have a different meaning/implication when coming from different people.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 07, 2006
Sorry to interrupt the heat discussion, but after blood pressure problems, decided to ease up on myself.

Choco, Nize Azz

:bootyshake:
yshimy

Feb 07, 2006
Yeah I thought you might like - just to break the tension - hehehe!

pacificsurf619 - dude, er NNNNNOOOOOOOOO! And after you made such a good point in another thread, you write this crap!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 07, 2006
yshimy wrote:Sorry to interrupt the heat discussion, but after blood pressure problems, decided to ease up on myself.

Choco, Nize Azz

:bootyshake:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums