Brazilian Lady Looking For A Rich Man In Dubai To Be My Love

Topic locked
Brazilian lady looking for a rich man in dubai to be my love Jun 15, 2003
I am looking for my love and wold like him to be good to me and very rich,as i saw on tv dubai has many rich men i decided to find for someone there.i am brazilian,single no married no children. Write to me at missnilbe@hotmail.com

missnilbe

Gorgeous Australian Gentleman Jul 07, 2003
Please send your picture Brazilian lady to
frank4fuego@hotmail.com
...then if you're beautiful I'll send you my first love gift to abundantly and richly express my interest in you
Frank
manpower4u
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Brazilian lady looking for a rich man in dubai to be my Sep 06, 2003
missnilbe wrote:I am looking for my love and wold like him to be good to me and very rich,as i saw on tv dubai has many rich men i decided to find for someone there.i am brazilian,single no married no children. Write to me at missnilbe@hotmail.com

Hi missnilbe.
You can post your pic beside your nickname too. Wish you luck in your research!
Iris
Dubai Forum Admin

Nov 15, 2004
lol this is a old post i found. man this is funny i wonder if they ever hooked up?
FAKESPIKE

Nov 15, 2004
man you're bored fake.

but still that post... , lol.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Nov 16, 2004
She actually went off to say she wants a RICH guy what she related to Leila KM ??
MAn this ppl really need a life ,, and the time i m spending @ this forum i think i need one too
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 16, 2004
girl you know u just keepin on comin back here cause i attract u like a magnet u want to know wat J said thats the reason
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 16, 2004
attract you like a magnet?
but magnets are only attracted by metal. could it be your a machine!
FAKESPIKE

Nov 16, 2004
damn fake thas some 2003 shit u bored foreal & wats wit da machine & tha magnet J 8)
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 16, 2004
i didnt really read all the way 2 2003 i was just curious what was the first post made soi skipped to the first page and it was there. it was like the secound click and i posted here. took like a min.

the magnet machine thing is me being a smart ass.

you said "cause i attract u like a magnet"

in other words what you are saying is:- she has the same attraction to you as a magnet has to you.

since you are flesh a magnet has no attraction to you. there for the stupid joke about you being a machine.

i had alot of calculus work i'm tring to avoid.
FAKESPIKE

Nov 17, 2004
man u studyin on holidays too damnn respect atleast u aint wasting ur dadys money

an dat joke just faded away badly hahahaha u know why cause jokes cant be made on reality i mean u all know im the major attraction up in here so even if u try an step to that its just gonna hit u back with a wrong response
hahaha
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 17, 2004
sheesh that was the height of it ,, u have to ACTUALLY explain ur jokes ,,, man.. i starting to feel stupid if i hang around here any longer i will be like ..er...ISH !
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 17, 2004
je sais!
FAKESPIKE

Nov 17, 2004
yeah, im looking for a supermodel to buy me a house, a fleet of sports cars and be my sex slave.... anyone interested?

Nov 18, 2004
yea my nut sac
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 21, 2004
isnt this like rated discussion ,, my lil sis vists this site ,, y dont u make an adult dissusion (thread - whatever u call it) rather than having it in general,, and moderators - this thread stays but when i asked a genuine que abt gays it was deleted off ,, uff double standards ,, aye just hit me FAKE is a MODERATOR ...humph
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 21, 2004
apologizes your right.
i have gotten rid of the posts. i will keep it as keep as posible.
thanks for the observation.

no double standard.

and smarted if you feel my posts should be cleaned plz feel free to treat me like the rest.
FAKESPIKE

Nov 21, 2004
i tend not to delete any posts at all.
i feel you should have the freedom to speak out.

i forgot about your little sis.
apologizes juiie you didnt have to read that if you did.
FAKESPIKE

Nov 21, 2004
hahahaha was this post fake was asking about the marbles hahahaha was just about to reply him that but forgot his question
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 21, 2004
Jamal u didnt even have an answer u are just bloody posting to increase ur counts nothing else ,, shouldnt that be disqualified...
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 22, 2004
hahaha well if i was posting to just increase my posts u jst allowed me to increase it by one more with wat you posted sweety

an baby the admin can decide if im disqualified or not but i read the rules in the begining of the competition and even though ill admit that some posts were just to increase my post numbers i cant be disqualified according to the rules cause the words i eneterd in my posts just made them legitimate ..... so sweety chill
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 10, 2005
im looking for rich hot brazilian girl who is not intersted in my money ..lol
how much for full night babe..lol
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat