I Fancy A Filipino Girl Who Is A Maid

Topic locked
I fancy a Filipino girl who is a maid Jul 01, 2009
not sure about what to do as she maid maybe family get upset I have been looking at profiles of filipino girls in sites below,so lovely and Im chatting with 2 girls already but not sure how visa or marriage works for overseas ladies has anyone married using online dating before need advice I think Asian girls so gentle in nature and work hard as well.

Pacman77
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 01, 2009
why maid?
akhtar1982
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 01, 2009
So you're looking for someone who will work their a$$ off for you and not complain?

Here's a tip, online dating, especially with Asian girls i.e Filipino, Thai, HK, and other countries, usually the girl is interested in 2 things.

1. How thick your wallet is, and if you can support her ENTIRE family. When I say entire I literally mean aunts, 2nd cousins, and the farm animals.

2. That little booklet in your back pocket known as a passport. If your home country is better than theirs and they don't have large ties to their family, you can bet your residence visa that they'll be looking to just get into a better life, and not necessarily with you in their long-term outlook.

Take it from me, i'm married to one!
Of course if you're really sincere and she can see that you really do care about her and her family (again FAMILY being the KEY here), you'll have very few problems.

Check out this website for visa requirements based on your/her home country, it'll get you started. but for your own sake don't rely on the internet to satiate your love life!
http://www.visahq.com/visas.php
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 02, 2009
@Hulahula:
Are you with a Phillipino? Or some other asian?

Do you think she married you for the passport?
Guardasil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 02, 2009
Wow Hulahula, that really put's things in perspective.

Deep in every man's heart is an ASEAN mistress. :D I don't know much about marriage, but a fling with them is great fun for both parties!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 02, 2009
No she didn't marry me for my passport, because I stayed with her in Thailand and wanted to keep her close to her family.
I own several bars in Bangkok and my managers have hired dozens of girls that will literally say they're looking for a passport out of the country.
However the passport is not really the key issue for the girls, it's more the issue of money.
Many Asians are born with what can be called a birth-debt. They owe their parents for bringing them into the world, and will take care of them and support them until the day they die. Some girls will understand that someone can really love them but not want to take care of their entire family, but others see it as a necessity and will do anything they can to get money out of whoever they're dating or married to.
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 03, 2009
Hulahula wrote:So you're looking for someone who will work their a$$ off for you and not complain?

Here's a tip, online dating, especially with Asian girls i.e Filipino, Thai, HK, and other countries, usually the girl is interested in 2 things.

1. How thick your wallet is, and if you can support her ENTIRE family. When I say entire I literally mean aunts, 2nd cousins, and the farm animals.

2. That little booklet in your back pocket known as a passport. If your home country is better than theirs and they don't have large ties to their family, you can bet your residence visa that they'll be looking to just get into a better life, and not necessarily with you in their long-term outlook.

Take it from me, i'm married to one!
Of course if you're really sincere and she can see that you really do care about her and her family (again FAMILY being the KEY here), you'll have very few problems.

Check out this website for visa requirements based on your/her home country, it'll get you started. but for your own sake don't rely on the internet to satiate your love life!
http://www.visahq.com/visas.php

Priceless :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 03, 2009
Little does he know that she stops being a maid once she's married. Then she wants a maid!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 03, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Little does he know that she stops being a maid once she's married. Then she wants a maid!!!

Nobody asked you to say things about your past :wink:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 03, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Little does he know that she stops being a maid once she's married. Then she wants a maid!!!

Asswipe the only thing you are good for is cleaning crappers, or are you drinking from it?

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 03, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 03, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

Asswipe the only thing you are good for is cleaning crappers, or are you drinking from it?

So whats with your past tiger.....how was it being a maid then???? Guess your ancestors carried well the tradition of being servants and passed it quite down to you....by the way is that a picture from your family album????? :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 03, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

So whats with your past tiger.....how was it being a maid then???? Guess your ancestors carried well the tradition of being servants and passed it quite down to you....by the way is that a picture from your family album????? :twisted:

:lol: :lol: The douchebag Scorpion messed up with the quotes and is actually laughing at himself. What a fool!

The fool has now resorted to stalking BB, I guess one again his status as the Loser of the Forums goes unmatched.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: I fancy a Filipino girl who is a maid Jul 04, 2009
Looks like someone had a very busy weekend doing only two things....as it shows checking your log in time....you were only hooked to DF thru' out the day and surely your second time killer for the weekend must have been :jerk:

What a pity state of existence

:hippy2:
:thebirdman:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 04, 2009
U two are hilarious!!!

Hulahula....will PM you b4 going to Thailand...you the man!!
Guardasil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 04, 2009
Guardasil wrote:U two are hilarious!!!

Hulahula....will PM you b4 going to Thailand...you the man!!

Hey Guardasil...chill...we both are just having some fun :lol:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Scorpion King wrote:Looks like someone had a very busy weekend doing only two things....as it shows checking your log in time....you were only hooked to DF thru' out the day and surely your second time killer for the weekend must have been :jerk:

Pretty pathetic checking someone's log time. Desperate for a friend? Seems MCL has a stalker.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Pretty pathetic checking someone's log time. Desperate for a friend? Seems MCL has a stalker.[/quote]

Specially for you...eat this tiger :cat: :thefinger:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 04, 2009
Oh, Look SK, you've been toasted and roasted!!

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 04, 2009
[quote="Bora Bora"]Oh, Look SK, you've been toasted and roasted!!

Seems like someone here likes playing with pictures....that leaves me wondering... :roll: .you didn't quite reply to my earlier question asking you about your past when you were a maid...how was it then tiger????????

:cat:
:thefinger:

And FYI...one finger goes up your tiger and the other one...obviously up your a*se.....so how does it feel having yourself filled tiger???
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 04, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
Seems like someone here likes playing with pictures....that leaves me wondering... :roll: .you didn't quite reply to my earlier question asking you about your past when you were a maid...how was it then tiger????????

And FYI...one finger goes up your tiger and the other one...obviously up your a*se.....so how does it feel having yourself filled tiger???

Do you realize Scorpion King the more you write like this, you only succeed is making an absolute a$$ of yourself.

Besides if someone well versed in the written and spoken word, some as well read and educated as BB is a maid, then what does that make you? Cuz ur English is way poorer, your education seems so cheap ( probably some flimsy public school) , and you seem so ill informed about everything. So by your own logic what are you? Probably only fit to clean out the crapper and take out the garbage! :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Scorpion King wrote:Looks like someone had a very busy weekend doing only two things....as it shows checking your log in time....you were only hooked to DF thru' out the day and surely your second time killer for the weekend must have been :jerk:

Off course you douche it's the weekend and the heat and humidity out is unbearable. So I'm quite fine getting my kicks indoors and on DF trashing ur sorry a$$ all over the place.
Nutin more pitiful then stalking posters and checkin out their log times on a public forum!

Scorpion King wrote:

Do you realize Scorpion King the more you write like this, you only succeed is making an absolute a$$ of yourself.

Besides if someone well versed in the written and spoken word, some as well read and educated as BB is a maid, then what does that make you? Cuz ur English is way poorer, your education seems so cheap ( probably some flimsy public school) , and you seem so ill informed about everything. So by your own logic what are you? Probably only fit to clean out the crapper and take out the garbage! :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Oh, Look SK, you've been toasted and roasted!!

You are one disgusting lowlife piece of trailer trash.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 04, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

So you like the fingers...aha..you sure seem to be enjoying it...OK..eat more

And still if you also want your mouth full...let me know...I have something nice & big for you tiger
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Misery Called Life wrote:

Off course you douche it's the weekend and the heat and humidity out is unbearable. So I'm quite fine getting my kicks indoors and on DF trashing ur sorry a$$ all over the place.
Nutin more pitiful then stalking posters and checkin out their log times on a public forum!

Scorpion King wrote:

Hmmmmm...someone is trying to justify here.... :lol: ...For all the effort and time that you have taken in writing the above....you sure do deserve something....OK I have got it for you...eat this

Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Some crappy justification....you low life...go get a life......think beyond DF...there is much more to life than what you normally do..:jerk:....but for your crappy justification...you know whats coming your way.... :lol:

Eat this
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 04, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

:lol: :lol: The douchebag Scorpion messed up with the quotes and is actually laughing at himself. What a fool!

The fool has now resorted to stalking BB, I guess one again his status as the Loser of the Forums goes unmatched.

:D

Dunno mate, there a few contenders for that particular crown... :)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

So you like the fingers...aha..you sure seem to be enjoying it...OK..eat more

And still if you also want your mouth full...let me know...I have something nice & big for you tiger

What a child, why don't you just stop it with the filth? Come on, grow up.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2009

Easy guys...don't feed the Troll
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 05, 2009
LOL, Chocs really needs some threading...
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance