What Is You Kissing Style?

Topic locked
May 05, 2009
^
Yea............. what... Bora...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................said................................................

dresden
Dubai chat master

May 05, 2009
Sharp wrote:
Snow wrote:
Sharp wrote:
Snow wrote:
Sharp wrote:
Snow wrote:
Sharp wrote:Not at all for mine, I'm good in that......... I'm Libra!!

Me too....!

Wow!!............

I was only joking. I'm a Virgo.

Naver Mind!... Virgo n Libra 're full time good friend's!.. read book's!....

This is everything about me.

Virgo

The ruler of Virgo is Mercury. The glyph is said to be connected to the Immaculate Conception of the Messiah. It's symbol "The Virgin" originated from the star Spica in the constellation of Virgo.

The Virgo character is precise, refined, and a lover of cleanliness, hygiene and order. Conventional, with a rather reserved manner.They are usually observant, shrewd, critical, and patient. Virgos are undemonstrative due to a coolness in their nature. Very selective, and non committal in friendship, they prefer to keep relationships on a superficial basis.

Personal Traits
Quietly reserved, Virgos are polite and soft spoken people. Unassuming, outwardly cheerful and agreeable, they can be sensible, discreet, wise and witty, with an understanding of other people's problems which they tackle with deftness. Virgos find their friends among those who can help them move up the social strata. They like to associate with achievers.
Both sexes have considerable charm and dignity. In marriage they can be genuinely affectionate, and make good partners and parents. They are meticulous planners, considering every detail and its effect.

There is seldom much room for emotional involvement because the mind is always engaged and dominant. What they lack in passion they make up for in preciseness.When confronted with obstacles, they stay calm and rational and work on finding a solution rather than loosing their cool. This calmness is sometimes seen as being cold and calculating. In spite of this, Virgos are friendly and outgoing people

Virgoans are essentially tacticians, admirable in the attainment of limited objectives. They have a basic distrust in their nature, not only of other people but themselves as well. They project this mistrust to others and therefore make exacting employers. Although, they will never ask anyone to do what they won't do, it is still asking a lot, because most people will not go to the pains a Virgo will.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Positive Traits

Their mental bend gives them the ability to analyze and solve the most complicated problems. Virgos have a wonderful eye for detail and often neglect the overall issues. Hard workers and conscientious, they are perfectionists with little tolerance for shoddy work. There is no place in their world for people who are footloose and fancy free.
More concerned with the outcome than the process, Virgos lack spontaneity.

Main positve traits: Practical, analytical, neat, industrious, detailed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Negative Traits

On the negative side, Virgos have a penchant for turning molehills into mountains, difficulties into stress and cleanliness into obsessive behavior. There is a need to pay attention to health concerns, particularly those related to overt stress. Virgos are predisposed to worry and hypochondria.They can make themselves so useful to others, it often leaves them vulnerable to exploitation. They need to avoid being shy or inhibited when it comes to dealing with others interests as well as with their personal interests .

Main negative traits: Fault -finding, cynical, shyness, perfectionist, worrying, critical of self/others.

Profession
Due to the Virgo preference for detail rather than the big picture, they make better workers than they do leaders. They are practical, mental people, possessing inquiring and logical minds. In this respect, they make excellent students, and good teachers.Practical and good with their hands, they are excellent technicians and have good inventive talents.
Virgos possess a strong potential for the arts, sciences and language. They are well suited for any career where analysis, detail and precision are required. They make excellent programmers, accountants, and statisticians. Many go into medicine, law, and the teaching profession. With an avid interest in history, some Virgos make excellent writers and researchers.

Lucky stone

Sapphire
Sapphire, is of the corundum class of minerals, you may also find yellow and pink corundum gems classified as sapphire. What is responsible for that beautiful, vibrant, deep blue color is the presence of trace impurities of iron and titanium.

For more info on rubies click here

PURCHASE BIRTHSTONE FROM OUR STORE

Advice for the Virgo

It can be beneficial to take up a hobby which occupies the mind and the hands, while providing a sense of accomplishment. A Virgo finds peace where his or her physical mark can be measured on Earth. Virgos often have a tendency to indulge in drugs or drink. Alcohol deems to be more a poison to them than to any other class. Virgos are likely to have chest trouble and also suffer from neuritis in the shoulder and arms.

That's really very nice to know about Virgo's!... BUT..somewhere it match's with my personality, even i m a Libra!!.......
well very very nice!.... you're a nice friend!...

Oh I see. Have a nice day.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2009
Snow wrote:
Sharp wrote:
Snow wrote:
Sharp wrote:
Snow wrote:
Sharp wrote:
Snow wrote:
Sharp wrote:Not at all for mine, I'm good in that......... I'm Libra!!

Me too....!

Wow!!............

I was only joking. I'm a Virgo.

Naver Mind!... Virgo n Libra 're full time good friend's!.. read book's!....

This is everything about me.

Virgo

The ruler of Virgo is Mercury. The glyph is said to be connected to the Immaculate Conception of the Messiah. It's symbol "The Virgin" originated from the star Spica in the constellation of Virgo.

The Virgo character is precise, refined, and a lover of cleanliness, hygiene and order. Conventional, with a rather reserved manner.They are usually observant, shrewd, critical, and patient. Virgos are undemonstrative due to a coolness in their nature. Very selective, and non committal in friendship, they prefer to keep relationships on a superficial basis.

Personal Traits
Quietly reserved, Virgos are polite and soft spoken people. Unassuming, outwardly cheerful and agreeable, they can be sensible, discreet, wise and witty, with an understanding of other people's problems which they tackle with deftness. Virgos find their friends among those who can help them move up the social strata. They like to associate with achievers.
Both sexes have considerable charm and dignity. In marriage they can be genuinely affectionate, and make good partners and parents. They are meticulous planners, considering every detail and its effect.

There is seldom much room for emotional involvement because the mind is always engaged and dominant. What they lack in passion they make up for in preciseness.When confronted with obstacles, they stay calm and rational and work on finding a solution rather than loosing their cool. This calmness is sometimes seen as being cold and calculating. In spite of this, Virgos are friendly and outgoing people

Virgoans are essentially tacticians, admirable in the attainment of limited objectives. They have a basic distrust in their nature, not only of other people but themselves as well. They project this mistrust to others and therefore make exacting employers. Although, they will never ask anyone to do what they won't do, it is still asking a lot, because most people will not go to the pains a Virgo will.

Positive Traits

Their mental bend gives them the ability to analyze and solve the most complicated problems. Virgos have a wonderful eye for detail and often neglect the overall issues. Hard workers and conscientious, they are perfectionists with little tolerance for shoddy work. There is no place in their world for people who are footloose and fancy free.
More concerned with the outcome than the process, Virgos lack spontaneity.

Main positve traits: Practical, analytical, neat, industrious, detailed.

Negative Traits

On the negative side, Virgos have a penchant for turning molehills into mountains, difficulties into stress and cleanliness into obsessive behavior. There is a need to pay attention to health concerns, particularly those related to overt stress. Virgos are predisposed to worry and hypochondria.They can make themselves so useful to others, it often leaves them vulnerable to exploitation. They need to avoid being shy or inhibited when it comes to dealing with others interests as well as with their personal interests .

Main negative traits: Fault -finding, cynical, shyness, perfectionist, worrying, critical of self/others.

Profession
Due to the Virgo preference for detail rather than the big picture, they make better workers than they do leaders. They are practical, mental people, possessing inquiring and logical minds. In this respect, they make excellent students, and good teachers.Practical and good with their hands, they are excellent technicians and have good inventive talents.
Virgos possess a strong potential for the arts, sciences and language. They are well suited for any career where analysis, detail and precision are required. They make excellent programmers, accountants, and statisticians. Many go into medicine, law, and the teaching profession. With an avid interest in history, some Virgos make excellent writers and researchers.

Lucky stone

Sapphire
Sapphire, is of the corundum class of minerals, you may also find yellow and pink corundum gems classified as sapphire. What is responsible for that beautiful, vibrant, deep blue color is the presence of trace impurities of iron and titanium.

For more info on rubies click here

PURCHASE BIRTHSTONE FROM OUR STORE

Advice for the Virgo

It can be beneficial to take up a hobby which occupies the mind and the hands, while providing a sense of accomplishment. A Virgo finds peace where his or her physical mark can be measured on Earth. Virgos often have a tendency to indulge in drugs or drink. Alcohol deems to be more a poison to them than to any other class. Virgos are likely to have chest trouble and also suffer from neuritis in the shoulder and arms.

That's really very nice to know about Virgo's!... BUT..somewhere it match's with my personality, even i m a Libra!!.......
well very very nice!.... you're a nice friend!...

Oh I see. Have a nice day.

Well it is, but kind a wram day you know, anyway it's good thank's .. you to have a nice day full of happines n joy!...
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 05, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:@ Sharp

Can you please stop with the ......!!!!...........!!!!............!!! It/you are very annoying!!!

I wont do nothing like which make's Bora Bora somthing feel, Oh God so much hard for me to stop with dot's..( it's my style since so many many year's) BUT here you go.. : )
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 05, 2009
Sharp wrote:

Can you please stop with the ......!!!!...........!!!!............!!! It/you are very annoying!!!

I wont do nothing like which make's Bora Bora somthing feel, Oh God so much hard for me to stop with dot's..( it's my style since so many many year's) BUT here you go.. : )

If you do that in your profession you'll be kicked out very soon.

Not one technical report will allow your dots hon. Trust me 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 05, 2009
Sharp wrote:

Thank you hon. Now that didn't hurt did it? And it was so easy to read. Keep practicing.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 05, 2009
When in love, the kiss just flows ....

When in lust ... the kiss is more aggressive.

To bite gently and get bitten is my thing, but it does change and guess that goes with all.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2009
worldguy wrote:When in love, the kiss just flows ....

When in lust ... the kiss is more aggressive.

To bite gently and get bitten is my thing, but it does change and guess that goes with all.

Liar we all know you like your girls drunk, crass and preferably passed out! :D :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 05, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Sharp wrote:

When ever i make report n send it to the head office, everyone get it before read, made by Sharoo! it's kinda became a sumbal of mine, anyway as i m here so i must care for evryone, i'm flxsiable..
and i trust.. : )
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 05, 2009
Sharp wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Sharp wrote:

When ever i make report n send it to the head office, everyone get it before read, made by Sharoo! it's kinda became a sumbal of mine, anyway as i m here so i must care for evryone, i'm flxsiable..

So your real name is Sharon P.
Nickname: Sharoo Poo

Thats a good one I think. Lets keep that one rollin' on DF :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 05, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Sharp wrote:

Thank you hon. Now that didn't hurt did it? And it was so easy to read. Keep practicing.

Nothing is hard to do somthing for a beautifull smile, i'm glad you can read me, n don't say thank's.. : )
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 05, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Sharp wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Sharp wrote:

So your real name is Sharon P.
Nickname: Sharoo Poo

Thats a good one I think. Lets keep that one rollin' on DF :lol:

Not Sharon, It's Sharoo.. it will rock the Df for sure.. ; )
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 05, 2009
Nice
nassarm31
Dubai Forums Member

May 07, 2009
I just wonder sometimes, why it is concidered to be a common sence to try to suck a girl's stomack out and to fill her mouth with a propller( And I suspect that the world should know: there's NOTHING like a g-spot in a girl's throat :D . Kiss is a communication of gender(s)+personalities, mind excluded... :roll:
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

May 08, 2009
What ever the Case!!..... I Like Kissing!!............... ; )
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 20, 2009
I am cancer.
who want,s to kiss me?
obituary07
Dubai Forums Member

May 20, 2009
i cccccccc
osp_ishamayrub
Dubai Forums Member

May 20, 2009
obituary07 wrote:I am cancer.
who want,s to kiss me?

Ahh!!.. as I'm not Gay!.. so let me make an annocement!!....
anyone!.. somOne or one of you!... Please let the wish fill full!.....
haahhah!..LOL!!........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 09, 2009
Not true. I am a scorpio and I love kissing.
KateGarden
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 10, 2009
My name says it all.....hardcore SCORPION....though I love kissing...but prefer the part that comes after that...all the way :twisted:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 11, 2009
hey!!.. i love kissing too!... dont forget me!......
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

more and more Jun 11, 2009
SAGITTARIUS

Their kisses are surprising, spontaneous affairs that leave the kissed wanting more.

more and more... :D
harrySFRIEND
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 24, 2009
TAURUS

OMG
it is like Heaven while opening legs and touching what messed up ;)
Kissy
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 25, 2009
ha ha
dental-1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 25, 2009
Kissy wrote:TAURUS

OMG

messed up...huh!!!!!... :wink:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 26, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:

OMG

how old r ya :P :?:
Kissy
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 26, 2009
Kissy wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

OMG

how old r ya :P :?:

18 till I die :wink:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 28, 2009
Ahh!.. i Can kiss for hour's ..BUT.. if she's willing!.... lol!..
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 28, 2009
Think BOLERO. Now, that's a kiss.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 29, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Think BOLERO. Now, that's a kiss.

If that's Call kiss!!.... Think I'm Up to That!...... am a wram blooded tiger! lol!..
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance