I Love White Girl , I Am A Chinese Man Looking For Love.

Topic locked
I Love White Girl , I am a chinese man looking for love. May 28, 2009
i am a chinese single man, I really love the white woman. There are often a few foreign female students wandering around street, Whenever I see these white women, I am very excited. White women are very sexy, very beautiful. Especially, big eye, blue eye, high mamma....
Walking style, such as horse ass shaking, very fascinating, my heart would be hot thrill...
I do not know how to be close with them, I am lack of courage to speak with with them.
In my happy illusion, if we can marry one white women , I will cherish her as my wife, our mixed children must be very pretty and smart.
but now, i have to look only well at those white women

white woman , let me know you for love.
thanks

henry xiong
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 28, 2009
Best of luck!!.......
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: I Love White Girl , I am a chinese man looking for love May 28, 2009
henry xiong wrote:i am a chinese single man, I really love the white woman. There are often a few foreign female students wandering around street, Whenever I see these white women, I am very excited. White women are very sexy, very beautiful. Especially, big eye, blue eye, high mamma....
Walking style, such as horse a#s shaking, very fascinating, my heart would be hot thrill...
I do not know how to be close with them, I am lack of courage to speak with with them.
In my happy illusion, if we can marry one white women , I will cherish her as my wife, our mixed children must be very pretty and smart.

thanks

Oy fellow, you are going to come home from a cold christmas after telling my white sisters that you like her 'horses ass'.

Don't say I didn't warn you tough guy :lol:

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: I Love White Girl , I am a chinese man looking for love May 28, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
henry xiong wrote:i am a chinese single man, I really love the white woman. There are often a few foreign female students wandering around street, Whenever I see these white women, I am very excited. White women are very sexy, very beautiful. Especially, big eye, blue eye, high mamma....
Walking style, such as horse a#s shaking, very fascinating, my heart would be hot thrill...

thanks

Oy fellow, you are going to come home from a cold christmas after telling my white sisters that you like her 'horses a#s'.

Don't say I didn't warn you tough guy :lol:

is that ur cousin darlin? surely has your body features :lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

oh May 29, 2009
best of luck , 8)
harrySFRIEND
Dubai Forums Member

May 29, 2009
You can always pay for one. Less hassle and more variety. Good luck.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2009
puppypup wrote:You can always pay for one. Less hassle and more variety. Good luck.

I'll pay for you! ;)

5 dollah, no more :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 29, 2009
really, get a whore
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 29, 2009
Dude, this is not a dating forum! Read the goddam rules of posting - now take a hike!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 29, 2009
Henry he needs a white popsie,
or his 'thing' it will just stay all flopsy.
If he brings a Peking girl
I'll bring a white single,
we can meet up and just do a swapsie!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
puppypup wrote:You can always pay for one. Less hassle and more variety. Good luck.

I'll pay for you! ;)

5 dollah, no more :lol:

Yeah I'll take $5 for 3 Dutch air kisses on the cheek.

Speedhump wrote:Henry he needs a white popsie,
or his 'thing' it will just stay all flopsy.
If he brings a Peking girl
I'll bring a white single,
we can meet up and just do a swapsie!

He'll bring you a Peking duck and you can bring him a chicken breast.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: I Love White Girl , I am a chinese man looking for love May 30, 2009

thanks

Hey...chinese gurls aren't really that bad....I 've known a few and bedded most of 'em..they are good... both on bed as well as out of it.....just think about it again.. :roll:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 01, 2009
Man if you get a Chinese gurl its good enough for you…. forget about white, but of course there is nothing wrong in dreaming. I too love to drive Lamborghini and stay in resort and own a palace etc, but always thank god what I have…..
princeofarabia
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: I Love White Girl , I am a chinese man looking for love Jun 01, 2009

thanks

If you really like somebody mate, just go and speak to them. Tell them how you feel. You might just see the stars in broad day light. All the best. You go and get them.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 02, 2009
funny your grammar is all wrong but your spelling is perfect :lol: obviously a troll
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 07, 2009
best luck
matrixsun
Dubai Forum User

Re: I Love White Girl , I am a chinese man looking for love Jun 12, 2009

thanks

interesting ...
get me a Chinese lady for serious love and i will get you a white lady
:P
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: I Love White Girl , I am a chinese man looking for love Jun 14, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:

thanks

please can i have one two contact

Hey...chinese gurls aren't really that bad....I 've known a few and bedded most of 'em..they are good... both on bed as well as out of it.....just think about it again.. :roll:
pradee
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I Love White Girl , I am a chinese man looking for love Jun 14, 2009
pradee wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

thanks

please can i have one two contact

Sure you can...just PM me you email id..???? :twisted:

Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 24, 2009
GOD, whats wrong with people these days....

Dude do us a favor and hang yourself!
finny76
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 25, 2009
hi henry

take an advice from me if ppl keep searching for love they will never ever find it even if they spend the rest of their lives searching , love just happens , we dont search for it , it comes to us without an invitation

PrincessN ^^
PrincessN
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 25, 2009
PrincessN wrote:hi henry

take an advice from me if ppl keep searching for love they will never ever find it even if they spend the rest of their lives searching , love just happens , we dont search for it , it comes to us without an invitation

PrincessN ^^

Love on an impulse is definately interesting and fun but may not last very long.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 25, 2009
well misery that depends on which type of love :)
PrincessN
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 26, 2009
PrincessN wrote:well misery that depends on which type of love :)

I'm all for long lasting relationships, but it's the flings in life that are the most fun. A wife is like a Toyota Camry, decent looks, sturdy and dependable. Is not high maintainence and comes and a fair price.

The flings in life are like Ferarri's High Maintanence, the envy of society and is not really suited for everyday wear and tear. And when the going gets tough you know ur Ferrari will not stand by you.

But we all know it's those Ferraris that make life worth living whatsay Princess? :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:But we all know it's those Ferraris that make life worth living whatsay Princess? :D

:x :x No flirting with newbies!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 26, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:

I'm all for long lasting relationships, but it's the flings in life that are the most fun. A wife is like a Toyota Camry, decent looks, sturdy and dependable. Is not high maintainence and comes and a fair price.

The flings in life are like Ferarri's High Maintanence, the envy of society and is not really suited for everyday wear and tear. And when the going gets tough you know ur Ferrari will not stand by you.

But we all know it's those Ferraris that make life worth living whatsay Princess? :D

He-he. You treat women like goods. That's why you are a virgin so far. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 26, 2009
Lol thats funny
PrincessN
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 26, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:

He-he. You treat women like goods. That's why you are a virgin so far. :wink:

Dude you need to catch up with times man.
Latest update as much as a woman cares for ur love, she also needs to know what ur love can buy for her. Sad but True mate!

Bout the virgin bit, well I'm saving myself for that someone special :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Dude you need to catch up with times man.
Latest update as much as a woman cares for ur love, she also needs to know what ur love can buy for here. Sad but True mate!

:idea: Student, you should rather study Chemistry than Marketing.
What do you think? :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 26, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Dude you need to catch up with times man.
Latest update as much as a woman cares for ur love, she also needs to know what ur love can buy for here. Sad but True mate!

:idea: Student, you should rather study Chemistry than Marketing.
What do you think? :wink:

:lol: Now would'nt that be fun. The experiments might've been extremely enjoyable. :wink: 8)

Say it'd be interesting to note ur views on the subject. How would RC woo his woman? :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance