Do You Easily Forgive Boyfriend/girlfriend?

Topic locked
virginity May 07, 2009
i HATED LUV, sometimes u can 4give but in some stuff sure u cant,,my boyfriend and supposed he is the one that dyes for me, make me loose my virginity,,, mayb u will say this is my fauly coz i allowed that but no,, its my fault coz i trusted him,,, does anyone plz know any clinic here in UAE(abudhabi, dubai....) that i can recover this...plz i need replys and answers urgent.

silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 11, 2009
zukku wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Just give her a last good BANG tonight and afterwards...when you pull up your pantiezzz...:D you say; goodbye my love.

I'm going out with friends ;)
:shock: U forgaot something.

plz anyone knows any clinics in dubai to make surgical operation for un virgin girl???
plz its urgent
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: virginity May 11, 2009
silent wrote:i HATED LUV, sometimes u can 4give but in some stuff sure u cant,,my boyfriend and supposed he is the one that dyes for me, make me loose my virginity,,, mayb u will say this is my fauly coz i allowed that but no,, its my fault coz i trusted him,,, does anyone plz know any clinic here in UAE(abudhabi, dubai....) that i can recover this...plz i need replys and answers urgent.

Hmm! somtime's when we meet somone we thought he's/she's the One in our life, we even forget evrything n just trust blindlly, off-course love need trust, BUT.. their is somthing you alway's remember about the 2 side's of a picture, what if she and he batry us, n it happen's alot...
as far as i knew the people it couldn't be recover but let's see!.....
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: virginity May 12, 2009
Sharp wrote:
silent wrote:i HATED LUV, sometimes u can 4give but in some stuff sure u cant,,my boyfriend and supposed he is the one that dyes for me, make me loose my virginity,,, mayb u will say this is my fauly coz i allowed that but no,, its my fault coz i trusted him,,, does anyone plz know any clinic here in UAE(abudhabi, dubai....) that i can recover this...plz i need replys and answers urgent.

Hmm! somtime's when we meet somone we thought he's/she's the One in our life, we even forget evrything n just trust blindlly, off-course love need trust, BUT.. their is somthing you alway's remember about the 2 side's of a picture, what if she and he batry us, n it happen's alot...

I know that there r clinics in dubai to recover such things coz i read in this forum something like this and i couldnt get back to that page so ppl can help me...plz if you any thing or search... do u live in dubaii??
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

silent wrote:
Sharp wrote:

I know that there r clinics in dubai to recover such things coz i read in this forum something like this and i couldnt get back to that page so ppl can help me...plz if you any thing or search... do u live in dubaii??

Just Stay Cool!... I'm trying to Find somthing for You, Don't worry everything will be Okay!.....
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Sharp wrote:
silent wrote:
Sharp wrote:

Just Stay Cool!... I'm trying to Find somthing for You, Don't worry everything will be Okay!.....

How can you not love this guy? I don't think he has a bad bone in his body.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 12, 2009
Please take a look at this link:

http://immersivemedical.com/hymenoplast ... tes_2.html

Honey, what has happened is not the end of the world. Nothing you do can undo it. You are not the first and certainly not the last. But most importantly, do not blame yourself for trusting someone you loved. Take your time thinking about what you want to do. There is no rush. You are going to be OK.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: virginity May 13, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Sharp wrote:
silent wrote:
Sharp wrote:

How can you not love this guy? I don't think he has a bad bone in his body.

I really thank you for paying attention to my msg and i'm little cool coz i found someone to reply me.
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: virginity May 13, 2009
silent wrote:I really thank you for paying attention to my msg and i'm little cool coz i found someone to reply me.

SILENT --- unfortunately you don't have enough posts to send me a private message. If you add some more posts to reach 10, then you can send me a private message (See top where it says No new messages, click and open) if you want to talk privately we can.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: virginity May 14, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
silent wrote:I really thank you for paying attention to my msg and i'm little cool coz i found someone to reply me.

SILENT --- unfortunately you don't have enough posts to send me a private message. If you add some more posts to reach 10, then you can send me a private message (See top where it says No new messages, click and open) if you want to talk privately we can.

Its the first time i log in to a forum.. ok then is it right that to" post" is wen i click on quote and write watever I want??? or there is another meaning or place 2 post?
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 14, 2009
by the way I thank you alot for the site u sent. I put information mayb they will reply me.
but u know I want 2 tel u more about wat i'm planning coz i need someone to tel me is it right or wrong.
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 14, 2009
its just that i have to write msgs til i reach 10.
U know i wanted to tel u that we stil talk and he is so cold about the subject
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 14, 2009
coz he thinks wen i ask for the operation and make it then i will hide from his life
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 14, 2009
Ok it true that most of guys will think the same but still i dont care wat he thnks and i insist for my decision
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 14, 2009
Silent,

I sent you a PM. I hope you get it. Go up to "Messages" under where it shows you are logged in. Open my message and reply back.

BB
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 14, 2009
mayb coz i had only 9 posts it didnt open and this is the tenth..

so yes it wrote for me new msg in the top but now i will check if it will open after this post
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 14, 2009
silent wrote:mayb coz i had only 9 posts it didnt open and this is the tenth..

so yes it wrote for me new msg in the top but now i will check if it will open after this post

Keep you eye on the "No new message" link above to see if you have any messages. It will say "1 new message". Otherwise when you change your screen a box will appear saying you have a message.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

noooooooooo May 18, 2009
its not very easy
harrySFRIEND
Dubai Forums Member

Re: noooooooooo May 18, 2009
harrySFRIEND wrote:its not very easy

Why not?

Just say: 'Go'...and its all over.

Not very easy he says. ROOKIE :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 18, 2009
On a serious note.

Keep in mind that relationships start out as friendships, and between the beginning and the end, there were alot of good times. On a mature level, try ending it with the friendship, remembering the good times and forgiving the bad. The ending could be hurtful, but if done properly, the hurt can pass and allow for the friendship to come back. It may not be what it used to be, but you still have a friend and over time that friendship could grow stronger. Don't walk away leaving bad feelings between both parties.

Unfortunately, too many people unwittingly enjoy the feeling they get from harboring anger.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 18, 2009
Bora, not all relationships start out as friendships. Some are whirlwind romances that end in dismay and anger toward the other party.

On a personal note, I don't forgive easily. If I have been wronged by my g/f, it is up to her to right that wrong (as long as its justified). If I really do mean something to her, she will go that extra mile. Vice versa is also applicable.
dresden
Dubai chat master

May 18, 2009
dresden wrote:Bora, not all relationships start out as friendships. Some are whirlwind romances that end in dismay and anger toward the other party.

On a personal note, I don't forgive easily. If I have been wronged by my g/f, it is up to her to right that wrong (as long as its justified). If I really do mean something to her, she will go that extra mile. Vice versa is also applicable.

A whirlwind romance is just that. Very little clarity in the process until reality strikes.

Wrongs run the extreme. Some can be recified, while some just can't be forgiven, such as betrayal. I agree, the person who committed the wrong must right themself, if the other person is open to that. Within that, lays the forgiveness.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 18, 2009
In a relationship, where hundred % is given, betrayal is something unforgivable and I would not sit around to expect it for myself either..
That’s that. :)

that looks quite black and white but it's OK.. 8)
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

May 18, 2009
In relationships the only thing that really hurts and stays a pain is wen u r extra good to that person and devoted all ur thoughts, feelings luv to himand then by one second u discover that he is planning for something that wasnt in the circle.
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 18, 2009
What do you do when someone says to you when breaking up 'you were right, we could be lovers, but never friends'. No chance to end on a nice note there!! Oh well...
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 18, 2009
Speedhump wrote:What do you do when someone says to you when breaking up 'you were right, we could be lovers, but never friends'. No chance to end on a nice note there!! Oh well...

Unless the s.e.x is that good. You really don't have to talk to each other. Just stay fcuk buddies.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 18, 2009
I prefer proper relationships...anyway, 3500 miles away...bit difficult to be friends with benefits :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 20, 2009
Najla.S wrote:you can forgive... but u will never forget

as najla :lol:
dida308
Dubai Forum User

May 20, 2009
I forgive b,coz everybody deserve a second chance.
obituary07
Dubai Forums Member

May 20, 2009
its really very hard
osp_ishamayrub
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance