since 2006.

zuzudiva
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 30, 2009
Okay!!....... let me see!!..........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 30, 2009
I will not work without pay.. who knows about the future, but i care about the present guyz.
dubaihotels
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 30, 2009
well!!... right no one like's to work without pay!.. but.. these day's stiuation is totally change, it's time to think by mind not by heart!......
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 30, 2009
Sharp wrote:well!!... right no one like's to work without pay!.. but.. these day's stiuation is totally change, it's time to think by mind not by heart!......

Wow. I never knew people thought by their hearts...
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

May 01, 2009
zuzudiva wrote:yes, i can survive, just cant do shopping. :(

surprisingly i do shopping more now than when i was working. i guess too much spare time. shoot! it must be stopped! ;)
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 01, 2009
exactly, i just gone wild, wanna do shopping all the time, thinking about shopping all the time. hahaha

this is crazy
zuzudiva
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 01, 2009
Snow wrote:
Sharp wrote:well!!... right no one like's to work without pay!.. but.. these day's stiuation is totally change, it's time to think by mind not by heart!......

Wow. I never knew people thought by their hearts...

N wow!!!......... Now You know the People think n tought with Opne heart's!!............. you should order a pepsi for me!!.. see you knew now!!....... hahahha!!..........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 01, 2009
zuzudiva wrote:exactly, i just gone wild, wanna do shopping all the time, thinking about shopping all the time. hahaha

this is crazy

Ohh God!!....... Just Stay hold On!.. Don't get wild!!......... Just thinking why some People Crezy about Shopping!!....I Just Can't walk to Much in Mall!!............
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 01, 2009
Sharp wrote:
zuzudiva wrote:exactly, i just gone wild, wanna do shopping all the time, thinking about shopping all the time. hahaha

this is crazy

Ohh God!!....... Just Stay hold On!.. Don't get wild!!......... Just thinking why some People Crezy about Shopping!!....I Just Can't walk to Much in Mall!!............

Me too......!
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

May 01, 2009
Sharp wrote:Ohh God!!....... Just Stay hold On!.. Don't get wild!!......... Just thinking why some People Crezy about Shopping!!....I Just Can't walk to Much in Mall!!............

it doesn't need to walk all day at the mall. do a smart shopping.
first, know what you need only (or may be used in near future)! this is very important to limit your spending.
second, to know where and when there's a real bargain (you must know the approximate normal price). for example, couple of weeks ago's sales at WTC and current sales at airport expo.
geezzzz i'm more like a woman now... stop!
but wait.... at least i still buy "what i need only"... that's the basic difference between men and women doing shopping... :D
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 02, 2009
yes, thats right about difference.
i think shopping is in our blood.
zuzudiva
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 02, 2009
xty wrote:
Sharp wrote:Ohh God!!....... Just Stay hold On!.. Don't get wild!!......... Just thinking why some People Crezy about Shopping!!....I Just Can't walk to Much in Mall!!............

first, know what you need only (or may be used in near future)! this is very important to limit your spending.
second, to know where and when there's a real bargain (you must know the approximate normal price). for example, couple of weeks ago's sales at WTC and current sales at airport expo.
but wait.... at least i still buy "what i need only"... that's the basic difference between men and women doing shopping... :D

God!!.. How to keep somthing thing's, what i need from where!.. i Can't keep thing's in Mind It's Just Off, reason i Can't smoke inside the Mall!!........... Now You can know!!...........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 26, 2009
Sharp wrote:
xty wrote:

God!!.. How to keep somthing thing's, what i need from where!.. i Can't keep thing's in Mind It's Just Off, reason i Can't smoke inside the Mall!!........... Now You can know!!...........

I think it would have been better for you two(Zuzudiva & Sharp) to have chatted or rather called each other...atleast it would have saved the effort :wink:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 28, 2009
They could have done it during almost 2 months...
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 28, 2009
Leda wrote:They could have done it during almost 2 months...

And Still she's Sad dor shopping!.... ahh you girl's love it more then anything!.............
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 28, 2009
Sharp wrote:
Leda wrote:They could have done it during almost 2 months...

And Still she's Sad for shopping!.... ahh you girl's love it more then anything!............
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Life is difficult without salary Jun 28, 2009
zuzudiva wrote:Our company is affected by crisis, so im without salary second month. R u affected too?

Hey Zuzudiva.....just wondering.. thats is after reading your posts...why is that you have so many problems in life....as in being without a sal for 2 months..and then as the other post by you says that you are feeling lonely........oh sweetheart..I so very much feel for you...... :?
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Life is difficult without salary Jun 28, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
zuzudiva wrote:Our company is affected by crisis, so im without salary second month. R u affected too?

Hey Zuzudiva.....just wondering.. thats is after reading your posts...why is that you have so many problems in life....as in being without a sal for 2 months..and then as the other post by you says that you are feeling lonely........oh sweetheart..I so very much feel for you...... :?

RobbyG, me thinks you have competition.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 28, 2009
Hey Bora!

Welcome back on DF.
Hope your time in the States was joyful.

Show them baggies you bought :D
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Life is difficult without salary Jun 29, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

Seriously? C'mon RobbyG is Picasso compared to these childlike displays of testosterone. :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Misery Called Life wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

Seriously? C'mon RobbyG is Picasso compared to these childlike displays of testosterone. :D

duhh :lol: Its not even worth replying for ;)
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

Boo! Now don't go all modest on me! :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

Boo! Now don't go all modest on me! :lol:

:D Full glory only :lol:
RobbyG

Jun 29, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Hey Bora!

Welcome back on DF.

Hey RobbyG. States was good stuff.

As for competition: well, purrrr, there is only one RobbyG!!!!!! It would take some kind of miracle for Scorpion to surpass you! :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 29, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

Welcome back on DF.

As for competition: well, purrrr, there is only one RobbyG!!!!!! It would take some kind of miracle for Scorpion to surpass you! :wink:

Competition is only when one notices it.....when one ignores it....there is no competition...what competition huh!!!...so I will just ignore it...wat say???

As for surpassing some one..or for that matter miracles..well Bora...my signature say it all...need I say more here :twisted:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 29, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Welcome back on DF.

Competition is only when one notices it.....when one ignores it....there is no competition...what competition huh!!!...so I will just ignore it...wat say???

As for surpassing some one..or for that matter miracles..well Bora...my signature say it all...need I say more here :twisted:

Your acknowledgement shows you were unable to ignore the dig.
Want to become my scratching post?? Wat say???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 29, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Welcome back on DF.

Your acknowledgement shows you were unable to ignore the dig.
Want to become my scratching post?? Wat say???

No ways tiger :lol:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 29, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:No ways tiger :lol:

Just look at your signature...do I need to say more :D

allright, here's the tee: You are a lousy scratching post for Bora. Two nail strikes and you're out, ready to be trashed at the scrapyard.

Best of the rest. Thats who you are :lol:
RobbyG

Jun 29, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:No ways tiger :lol:

Just look at your signature...do I need to say more :D

allright, here's the tee: You are a lousy scratching post for Bora. Two nail strikes and you're out, ready to be trashed at the scrapyard.

Best of the rest. Thats who you are :lol:

Now there is this simply Question...who let the dogs out???? Robby sure sounds doggy...... :lol:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance