Michael Jackson Goes Undercover.....

Topic locked
Michael Jackson goes undercover..... Jan 26, 2006
From Emirates Today:

Emirati women have responded with anger to the news that American singer Michael Jackson appeared outside a Bahrain shopping mall wearing an abaya and sheila.

“As an Arab woman I am offended. Maybe Michael Jackson wanted to hide himself from the paparazzi, but I don’t think this the right way.

“He could have hidden at home if he was trying to stay undercover,” said 25-year-old Heffah Sultan, who has worn the abaya since she was 14.

The young Emirati woman said she was so incensed by Jackson’s appearance, that had she met the singer on the street, she would have called the police to deal with him.

Since last year’s acquittal on child molestation charges, Jackson has made several trips to Bahrain.

It has been reported that he was negotiating a position as a consultant with a Bahrain-based company that plans to set up theme parks and music academies in the Middle East.

In November, Jackson stirred a small controversy in the UAE by entering the ladies room in a shopping mall.

I don't quite see how it could be a police matter but, quite honestly, the Middle East - which seems to be encouraging this nutcase - is welcome to him. Just wait till he starts dangling kids from balcony windows.

GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 26, 2006
What a freak of nature.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 26, 2006
The guy is serously weird.

Well actually it's an offence so the police can deal with him, as he is dressing as a woman.

But of course they won't bewcuase of his 'celebrity' status.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 26, 2006
I find it sad that in the 80's he had the music world at his fingetips, and is obviously incredably talented, turned in a total dork.

He is definately a few slices short of a loaf
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 26, 2006
Arnie,

There's alot of people like that in this world :wink:
kelly1966
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 29, 2006
That weirdo had a kid with him in the photo, only the kids face was covered with a black cloth!!! Another of his victims possibly........God I don't even want him in this region.
audreygaur
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2006
I think you'll find it was one of his own children.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2006
I know this post is old, but everytime I read about this guy in the papers I am disgusted. I happened to bounce on this post so...

BTW Choco you do know that the one's he claims to be his kids were conceived through Sperm donors ( I don't think its simply speculation anymore ...its confirmed I remember reading somewhere). He paid that nurse big money ...all this as a cover up that he is not sexually perverted.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2006
Yeah I know, and I'm even more amused by the news Jacko is now in the gym doing mega press ups and push ups everyday in a big to bulk up. LOL can you imagine!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 28, 2006
:shaking: :pukeright:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums