Personal Drivers

Topic locked
personal drivers Jan 22, 2006
how do i find a personal driver? anyone tell me where to look or if there are any companies here?

baba90
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 22, 2006
You see ads in the classifieds of the papers-may be try a rental company like Diamond Lease.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 22, 2006
At the airport there are a lot of wannabe personal drivers waiting for u :P
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 25, 2006
If I'd be there right now, I'd be your personal driver Baba. That's a good job to start with in Dubai for a Canadian expat. Gives me the chance to study and learn the city quite fast. I could be some kind of bodyguard to, if your status demand it. I would have no problems doing that too.

Unfortunately, I won't be there till mid Feb. I'am sure I'd be a good personal driver in a little time. Marc the "French-English-Spanish speaking Canadian golfer" Personel Driver that sound good, don't you think?

Cheers Baba! :wink:

Marc L.
Duam
Dubai Forums Member

Re: personal drivers Jan 25, 2006
baba90 wrote:how do i find a personal driver? anyone tell me where to look or if there are any companies here?

i would like to send u my CV too , let me know your e-mail address!! i was stunt driver in Terminator 3 . Look at my picture :)

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 25, 2006
Very funny HP - nice one
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 25, 2006
Maybe he was after 'drive thru' :D
lochness
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 25, 2006
HP

why is it you act like a twat about 90% of the time??.

I have said it before and i will say again - you are smarter than the majority on here think you are.

Why do i say this - once again you have showed an example of your superb command of the English language that is very rare in your previous post.

In fact, the one small example to which i refer, is a mistake that even 90% of English people make when writing.

To make it grammatically correct as you have done is rare indeed.

"you can fool some of the people some of the time HP , but not all of us all of the time" :wink:

And for all of you others , try and spot what it is i am on about.

i would like to send u my CV too , let me know your e-mail address!! i was stunt driver in Terminator 3 . Look at my picture
arniegang

Jan 25, 2006
The distinction between 'to' and 'too' and 'now' and 'know', I think this is what arnie is calling us to look upon :? And if this is it, then yes he is entirely correct in saying that nearly all people get them mixed up, there are quite a few words actually that this refers to, such as 'there' and 'their' and 'weather' and 'whether'. Just goes to show that the english language is a hard one to master, or that the population is getting dopier :D
lochness
Dubai Forums Member

baba90 wrote:how do i find a personal driver? anyone tell me where to look or if there are any companies here?

Find out Gab on here, she has a Tank, cant get better protection than that and it does more than 50mph

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Jan 25, 2006
lochness wrote:The distinction between 'to' and 'too' and 'now' and 'know', I think this is what arnie is calling us to look upon :? And if this is it, then yes he is entirely correct in saying that nearly all people get them mixed up, there are quite a few words actually that this refers to, such as 'there' and 'their' and 'weather' and 'whether'. Just goes to show that the english language is a hard one to master, or that the population is getting dopier :D

Well done Locky you get the prize - A ride in Gabs Tank when you get to Dubai

:D
arniegang

Jan 25, 2006
I am not impressed by HP's stunt driving skills- I am the greatest stunt driver of all!! :lol: Lochy-you still want the prize?? :D
I would suggest looking at the yellow pages online - there's bound to be companies that do this.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

HP wrote:

i would like to send u my CV too , let me know your e-mail address!! i was stunt driver in Terminator 3 . Look at my picture :)

NICE ONE

hey u can appoint me as ur personal driver....i will clean ur house too as a part time..yeah house cleaning service i do...complete clean ..nothing will be there at home.. :P
hahahahaha dont mind
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

HP wrote:

Not good English. Should have said --> .... I was a stunt driver....[/b]
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat