Playing Naughty Keeps U Young

Topic locked
Feb 07, 2009
cheatin is bad-period

makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 07, 2009
daisy wrote:
Speedhump wrote:agreed, it's great and refreshing daisy, and yes, for over 40's as well as under, sure...but be careful about the 'public' bit, we are in the UAE!! Respect for local culture has gone to the dogs in the last few years, it's a shame I reckon.

I agree on that cultural thing but we have to accept that over all through out the world a drastic change is taking place and affecting everyone.....

we feel insecure in our lives,,,with partners,,,,pretends to be happy and infact we r like hell from inside,,,,,,,,,

and this makes live even more hard,,,

so lighten it up sm times one had to break the rules.

maybe I shud have said religion rather than culture. we're in a muslim country, you need to be quite careful what you do in public, as some people find out to their cost.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 07, 2009
makhan wrote:cheatin is bad-period

I think Daisy was talking about keeping things fun inside a relationship, she never spoke about cheating on a partner. It's a shame that you and several others automatically assumed she was talking about cheating (it took her a long time to explain her post ....) but I guess it's a sign of the times!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 08, 2009
yeah sure brainese
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 08, 2009
makhan wrote:yeah sure brainese

?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 08, 2009
I tend to agree with chocoholic.........playing with fantasies can be a big booster. I came across really great costumes in this site.....and bought a couple to try out. One was a cop's costume with the baton and cuffs! The other was a lovely french maid costume. The fantasies attached with costumes like these are amazing for guys.....and I must say, sex was great :-)

I still go to this online website regularly cos they have a fantastic collection.......and hubby does not mind these bills!!!

Try it out.....it's called seductiveattitude
mayaz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 03, 2009
mayaz wrote:I tend to agree with chocoholic.........playing with fantasies can be a big booster. I came across really great costumes in this site.....and bought a couple to try out. One was a cop's costume with the baton and cuffs! The other was a lovely french maid costume. The fantasies attached with costumes like these are amazing for guys.....and I must say, love was great :-)

I still go to this online website regularly cos they have a fantastic collection.......and hubby does not mind these bills!!!

Huh!
Nothing real in ur life?
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Playing naughty keeps u young Mar 08, 2009
hiii daisy...can we be frnds???
manishchoudhary888
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

manishchoudhary888 wrote:hiii daisy...can we be frnds???

Are you a thief?
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

TheChoosen wrote:

Are you a thief?

Hi. You asked that question in another topic this week (after someone said 'ferrari' in the most dangerous car topic). Can I ask what it's all about,you've got my curiousity up ? :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Playing naughty keeps u young Mar 09, 2009

Find another sentence now...to increase the number of ur posts....
8)
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 09, 2009
Why not, you just did :D (just joking! Hey look, I did it too....) LOL!!!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2009
daisy wrote:
mayaz wrote:I tend to agree with chocoholic.........playing with fantasies can be a big booster. I came across really great costumes in this site.....and bought a couple to try out. One was a cop's costume with the baton and cuffs! The other was a lovely french maid costume. The fantasies attached with costumes like these are amazing for guys.....and I must say, love was great :-)

Huh!
Nothing real in ur life?

I think what she spoke is real as it just gives variety and spices up ones love life. Don\t you believe in experimenting with life .... trying new things ... if yes, then why not try the same with your love life.

On the topic ... I feel it is passionate love making that keeps one young, hail and hearty. Being deeply, madly in love does that to you as well .... as that feeling makes you feel special every day. :love10:
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 10, 2009
Well playing naughty with your partner is nice! And i think guys love it when your being kinky (ofcourse, wid them only)! That's a call for your creativity...

It's like adding sauce in a boring hotdog! :wink:
sweet mary
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Playing naughty keeps u young Mar 18, 2009
daisy wrote:

8)

Boo......y d hostility?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Misery Called Life wrote:
daisy wrote:

8)

Boo......y d hostility?

Don't boo :) Because looking at that mssg from someone who has never posted anything to the forums before, I guess it just looked to her like he was hitting on her.Which happens a lot to anyone female on the internet. Maybe he is just an innocent guy who is lonely and wants some friendship, and didn't deserve her sharp tongue, but on average from what I've seen over around 15 years on the internet, it's far more likely to be the former....

Let him come back and explain himself if he can and will, then he would I'm sure be accepted here....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 18, 2009
Yea Speedhump, I gues ur right! My Bad!

Mr 888. over to u..........
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 18, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Yea Speedhump, I gues ur right! My Bad!

Mr 888. over to u..........

LOL! let's wait n see :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 18, 2009
Yeah, maybe sometimes you must play "off the rules" to keep life more enjoyable. You'll feel like you're getting older and older if you keep doing your routinity without enjoying your life. But, you must remember not to "play too far off the rules" :lol:
dodot
Dubai Forums Member

Speedhump wrote:
daisy wrote:

8)

Boo......y d hostility?

Don't boo :) Because looking at that mssg from someone who has never posted anything to the forums before, I guess it just looked to her like he was hitting on her.Which happens a lot to anyone female on the internet. Maybe he is just an innocent guy who is lonely and wants some friendship, and didn't deserve her sharp tongue, but on average from what I've seen over around 15 years on the internet, it's far more likely to be the former....

Let him come back and explain himself if he can and will, then he would I'm sure be accepted here....

I would've preferred a reply from Daisy though! 8)
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Speedhump wrote:
daisy wrote:

8)

Boo......y d hostility?

I would've preferred a reply from Daisy though! 8)

not sure if you would dude, she can be harsh.... :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 09, 2009
i agree being naughty makes you feel young and look young...it even adds sex appeal
syndicated_mind
Dubai Forum User

May 09, 2009
Bringing this thread back to life.

Naughty or fantasy? Talking fantasy? Acting out fantasy?

Having a fantasy doesn't mean you have to step out of your relationship. For people in long term relationships it is only natural to have fantasies because intimacies are not at the level they were the first couple of years. There are also fantasies that one may have, that the other wouldn't dare to have.

Married couples can act out fantasies with each other. They can also exchange and share fantasies with a person of the opposite gender. The important thing is to establish an understanding with the other person as to where the lines are drawn and make sure that no one gets hurt (respective partner(s)).

The content of fantasies can be stimulating and the sensations experienced are transferrable to your partner. Obviously, you don't discuss with you partner the fantasies you share and exchange with another person, but in the end, everyone is a winner. Everyone gets something out of it. Especially the partner(s) who wasn't part of the exchange! There really is no harm done.

Suggestion: have your fantasies with someone anonymous and don't leave any evidence.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 09, 2009
Interesting post Bora Bora. Well written.

Maybe someday we could share fantasies online to spice our lives with our respective partners offline.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 09, 2009
woh! ah! nice day dreaming online!
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 09, 2009
worldguy wrote:Interesting post Bora Bora. Well written.

Maybe someday we could share fantasies online to spice our lives with our respective partners offline.

WHAT!!!??? WITH YOU!?!?!? I would stick needles in my eyes before that ever happened. I think you are missing an important element and that would be CREATIVITY!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 09, 2009
ha ha ha ...

what makes you think that lacks in me. You never really show your true self online. Online is where at least for me, I spill those thoughts that at times get controversial in real life.

I am as creative as the come, but happy that note that you have that in you.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 09, 2009
Bieng naughty is being fun but as per surroundings and company. Most of us live a reserved life worrying about image and thinking what people would feel. Come on just simply be to urself and chill within boundaries, u ll have a great time. Laughing on some times wet issues make u feel good.
cheers
GENEROUS_DUBAI
Dubai Forum Guest

May 09, 2009
GENEROUS_DUBAI wrote:Laughing on some times wet issues make u feel good.
cheers

LOL!! :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:I would stick needles in my eyes

BTW this might be someone's fantasy... :D
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance