Why Do We Restrict Ourselves

Topic locked
Why do we restrict ourselves Feb 26, 2009
Time and again we see, people feel the attraction towards opposite sex, but fail to do anything about it. We only realise the loss, when the person has moved on or has found somebody better.

1) Has anybody here felt that.
2) You liked somebody, but did not go ahead due to nationality? (I came across one such case and felt the said person was dumb to let love pass by ... who knows I might be wrong!)

worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 03, 2009
opposite love?
errrr. what do you mean?
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 03, 2009
Yeah there are people that I hated but never told. I have now moved on to hate others.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 03, 2009
MC wrote:Yeah there are people that I hated but never told. I have now moved on to hate others.

lol
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 09, 2009
I posted opposite s** .... but the forum changed it to love .... if I go to edit than i can see s**, but on submitting again it goes to love.

I was talking more about love ... its easy to hate, but difficult to let go ...
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2009
insecurities.
nassarm31
Dubai Forums Member

May 05, 2009
Move on and let go
nassarm31
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Why do we restrict ourselves May 07, 2009
worldguy wrote: We only realise the loss, when the person has moved on or has found somebody better.

2) You liked somebody, but did not go ahead due to nationality? (I came across one such case and felt the said person was dumb to let love pass by ... who knows I might be wrong!)

BETTER!!!??? No woman will find her rival better: her ex's new girlfriend will always wear "gross dresses", have "spaniel ears-like chest", brittle nails, grandma's shoes and all sorts of similar horrid things goig on to her, but she is NEVER going to be better. And he's just a poor insecure fool who's missed his opportunity to be hapy :D
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Why do we restrict ourselves May 08, 2009
worldguy wrote:Time and again we see, people feel the attraction towards opposite love, but fail to do anything about it. We only realise the loss, when the person has moved on or has found somebody better.

That's precisely why I tried to impress upon the posters on this forum the virtues of reading body language.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Why do we restrict ourselves May 09, 2009
worldguy wrote:Time and again we see, people feel the attraction towards opposite love, but fail to do anything about it. We only realise the loss, when the person has moved on or has found somebody better.

most of the time its the timing...right love at a wrong time...
syndicated_mind
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance