DUBAI/UAE OR SAUDI TO WORK (FEMALE NURSE)

Topic locked
DUBAI/UAE OR SAUDI TO WORK (FEMALE NURSE) Mar 05, 2008
Hi Guys - I am a UK nurse wanting to work in the Middle East. I am still deciding on SAUDI OR DUBAI/UAE at the moment. Please can you give me some pros and cons to each ?(working and living) and any tips and advice on this. Cheers!

nursejules26
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: DUBAI/UAE OR SAUDI TO WORK (FEMALE NURSE) Mar 05, 2008
nursejules26 wrote:Hi Guys - I am a UK nurse wanting to work in the Middle East. I am still deciding on SAUDI OR DUBAI/UAE at the moment. Please can you give me some pros and cons to each ?(working and living) and any tips and advice on this. Cheers!

Not Saudi - not a pleasent place for a female. Can't drive, must get permission for everything, etc. Essentially "no rights"

Maybe more money but might not be worthy it.

Note I've never been there.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

saudi Mar 05, 2008
mmmm, I hear what you are saying - the money is amazing though. One year of my life and I put a large deposit on a flat or house in the UK - tough one - still thinking and still researching - cheers for your reply
nursejules26
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 05, 2008
I think you might want to see this to have a more realistic idea about Saudi Arabia from an expat point of view.

http://www.expatwoman.com/profiles.php?ID=31&geosplit=Middle%20East

http://www.expatwoman.com/profiles.php?geosplit=Middle%20East

I hope this can help in a way or two in your decision..Good luck.. :D :D
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 26, 2008
Dear,
If you wanna hav a diciplined job and life within the structure of Islam and its values, You go to KSA, or if you want to have western style of job and life avoid KSA and anywhere in the middle east especially Dubai.

All the best!

TOM
tomjerry0506
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: DUBAI/UAE OR SAUDI TO WORK (FEMALE NURSE) Mar 09, 2009
nursejules26 wrote:Hi Guys - I am a UK nurse wanting to work in the Middle East. I am still deciding on SAUDI OR DUBAI/UAE at the moment. Please can you give me some pros and cons to each ?(working and living) and any tips and advice on this. Cheers!

Hi

More money and a good working place in Dubai for you.Some of our friends have a different opinion here,though i appreciate their views ,iam not satisfied with their views.you can get all the employment opperturnities in Dubai in yellowpages dot ae
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 24, 2009
definately uae
emzy
Dubai Forum User

Mar 25, 2009
Hi

UAE is the best place for women to work
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules