Interest Places For Holiday In Dubai

Topic locked
Interest places for holiday in dubai Mar 09, 2009
Hi.. i want to know which place i sholud go if im going to holiday in dubai... im interested in beautiful sightseeing, textile or souvenir souq (not gold), kids activity, best shopping mall and traditional arabian... i've read a lot of article about all the places.. but i need the suggestion from who live at Dubai... which in know better the real situation there...

i'm going there for 5 days, so i need to arrange my itenerary... thank you...

aymy
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Interest places for holiday in dubai Mar 09, 2009
aymy wrote:Hi.. i want to know which place i sholud go if im going to holiday in dubai... im interested in beautiful sightseeing, textile or souvenir souq (not gold), kids activity, best shopping mall and traditional arabian... i've read a lot of article about all the places.. but i need the suggestion from who live at Dubai... which in know better the real situation there...

i'm going there for 5 days, so i need to arrange my itenerary... thank you...

Hi there

Yeah Dubai is a nice place to travel and spend for holiday,you have one of the best shopping mall's like Abraj Center near Dubai Creek Road in Deira Souk and lot many,you can visit dubai yellow pages where you get all the information,yellowpages dot ae
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 09, 2009
tq asif
aymy
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 09, 2009
aymy wrote:tq asif

Hi
Thanks for the reply friend,did you visit the site?
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 09, 2009
A littletip for you: book a lunch at Burj Al Arab, any restaurant will do however you won'thave to pay. Curious? To get into the hotel you need to give your booking reference number at the opening gate. However once you give your booking reference number from your lunch booking you can drive straight in. Get out of the taxi and walk straight inside. They call it a 7 star hotel but no-one greets you at the door. Meaning you can walk straight in, look around and then leave again without having to sit down for lunch. And no-one will ask any questions. Many friends have done this FREE sightseeing trip.
NinaSimone
Dubai Forum User

Mar 09, 2009
Edited: it was a reply for another post.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai Guide and photosForum Rules

Return to Dubai Guide and photos