Dubai Tennis Championship Mens Tickets

Topic locked
Dubai Tennis Championship Mens Tickets Feb 20, 2009
Hi there,

I'm looking to talk with anyone that might have a spare ticket to the mens matches on either Friday or Saturday 27/28th Feb. Happy to pay more than ticket price if needed. Hope someone can help me!! If so then please call me or text me on 0502 898305 or leave a message here. Thanks!!! regards Stuart Munro

SMUNRO1970
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 21, 2009
wish u luck mate. if either I or my missus can't go on the day I PROMISE to call you and let u have a ticket gratis (this year we were lucky enough to get them free), but we love the tennis, there every day, so it'll take flood or plague to keep us away.

gets harder every damn year to get season tickets....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2009
Cheers for that. Appreciate your honesty!! I thought looking a week ago might give me a chance but checked the website and the last 4 days were booked solid. If I can't go, then hope the weathers good for you and the quality of the tennis better!!

cheers Stu
SMUNRO1970
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 26, 2009
I know this sounds silly... but worth a try if nothing works out

I was waiting for my brother @ the venue on Saturday (Ladies Final) and the match had just started. I couldn't enter as my brother had the tickets...
Regardless, I was standing in front of the massive screening looking at the match. A lady who works there (wearing white coloured T's and skirts)taps me and asks if I wanted to see the game. My first reaction was duh!! and if it was for free - she said yes and handed me 2 tickets!!! I thanked her and headed for the stand.

I was kinda surprised that I was given a AED 150 ticket (* 2) for free that too for a final. Agreed that the mens games gather more crowd but still worth a try!
noaman
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 26, 2009
noaman you're right, it's always worth going to the stadium on the night of the match and wandering around, things can happen. If nothing else, you can sit outside Irish Village and watch the match on the big screen.

Quarter finals today, I'll be there from 2 pm until midnight or later, pray for my bony behind!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 26, 2009
Couple of good matches today - enjoy!!!
noaman
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum