Interesting Love Story ( Romantic Pyaar Ki Kahani ) For You.

Topic locked
Interesting love story ( romantic pyaar ki kahani ) for you. Feb 22, 2009
Here is next interesting love story ( romantic pyaar ki kahani ) for you.

Hi guys,First of all i am thanful to u that u have chosen my story to read but i am sorry to say that u cannot feel the pain hidden in this story.This story is abt my love,which remained unfullfilled.The girl i loved was never mine.My story begin the day when i started my ten class,In the school where i was studying from class 4 and i had said to my self that i will never love a girl but at that time i was a child.One day wen i was wandering with my friends i saw a girl and i slipped.

At that day 4 the first time i stared a girl and slipped.I didnt know tat that girl was going to be my love.She was in the 9 class.At that time i only likd her but as the days passed a time came wen my eyes were only set on her,but i didnt let her know that i am watching her.I think tat was the time i started loving her and my love increased to the point tat to see her i hurt my self so that i could remain outside by saying that i am going to ward and see hr otherwise the teachers couldnt hav let me go outside.At that time i felt that i was in love with hr.When the date of papers were announced i became curious and wated to tell her that i love her.

I had a small circle of my best friends or should i say that i have only one friend to whom i can rely.I told him abt my condition and he advised to me that we should talk to her last day.The last day came,We tried to talk to her but she refused.We tried it three time but it was of no use.At that time i thinked she waz afraid to talk.

That waz a very hard time on me.I didnt know wat to do now.I planned that i will leave her alone and wait.I beleive in quotes too and that day i followed the quote"if ur loves want to go,set it frre if it comes bk to you its urs and if not ,it was never meant to be".I set her free but not my self from the love.I Tried to gather in4mation abt her after leaving the school too without let her know.

At that time my condition was worse than ever b4.I couldnt think of any one else,i couldnt sleep and i couldnt stop her comming in my mind.A day came wen i came to know tat she loved someone else and she had proposed to him.At that day my heart cried very much tat i took 2 pills tat day.The next day was like the same 4 me.

My heart was broken and to me there waz darkness evry where.Then i decided to leave her completly 4get her and let her remain happy with the one she wants.In her happiness my happiness lies.

I sacrifised my LOVE 4 her happiness.I pray that she remain happy 4evr and have success in life.She will never know how much i love her,etc.but the thing is that i gained the worth of my love in her happiness.I know i will die with out her and cannot 4get her but i have to do 4 my love.I will end my compressed story by a quote "i realized how much I love him when I was laying in bed last night, thinking she didn't love me" What should i do plz tell me?

Did you like this story? Please give your comments about this story.

creative_tiger
Dubai Forum User

Feb 22, 2009
LOVE = S.EX S.EX SE.X SE.X SE.X SE.X

Its all I read dude...got another topic for us? :D :D
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 22, 2009
RobbyG wrote:LOVE = S.EX S.EX SE.X SE.X SE.X SE.X

I think you are just focused on SE>X

or may be screwed by some girl.... :D
creative_tiger
Dubai Forum User

Feb 22, 2009
creative_tiger wrote:

Than you are focussed on Love.
Or in desperate need for it. Look at those numerous topics about the same :lol:
RobbyG

Feb 22, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
creative_tiger wrote:

Than you are focussed on Love.
Or in desperate need for it. Look at those numerous topics about the same :lol:

Dude... dont get it serious...

Just chill chilll just chilll.............. :P
creative_tiger
Dubai Forum User

Feb 22, 2009
Haha, Hey I'm totally chill. Aren't you?

One for the other, two for the best.

This is my mood: http://dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=264176#264176
RobbyG

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance