Help!! Need Cheap Hotel Apartment In Dubai!!!

Topic locked
Help!! need cheap hotel apartment in Dubai!!! Feb 21, 2009
Hi there guys,

I've got another 2 weeks to run in my prepaid hotel apartment in Bur Dubai district but I am looking to rent a 1 bed studio for about 3 months only. I've walked miles today comparing prices but they are way too expensive. Upwards of 7,500 Dhs pm which is too much for my requirements. I just need a little room where I can sleep and cook. Can anyone point me in the right direction or help me? I was hoping to find something simple for arounf $5,000pm but I'm struggling. Please help me!! regards Stuart

SMUNRO1970
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 22, 2009
I have a spare bedroom in Bur Dubai at the moment; free of charge for a couple of months.

But it's only available to an attractive female.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Help!! need cheap hotel apartment in Dubai!!! Feb 22, 2009
SMUNRO1970 wrote:Hi there guys,

I've got another 2 weeks to run in my prepaid hotel apartment in Bur Dubai district but I am looking to rent a 1 bed studio for about 3 months only. I've walked miles today comparing prices but they are way too expensive. Upwards of 7,500 Dhs pm which is too much for my requirements. I just need a little room where I can sleep and cook. Can anyone point me in the right direction or help me? I was hoping to find something simple for arounf $5,000pm but I'm struggling. Please help me!! regards Stuart

Assuming the US$ $5000= 18350 Dhms still way less than 7500 Dhms. What are you talking about?
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 22, 2009
And if your talking about Zimbabwean $, then your really in trouble.

500 ZWD = 25 Dhms and note

The Zimbabwe government redenominated the ZWD again on February 2, 2009 at a rate of 1,000,000,000,000 old ZWD to 1 new ZWD.

I don't even want to try to convert at a pre Feb 2, 2009 rate.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Help!! need cheap hotel apartment in Dubai!!! Feb 22, 2009
K-Dog wrote:
SMUNRO1970 wrote:Hi there guys,

Assuming the US$ $5000= 18350 Dhms still way less than 7500 Dhms. What are you talking about?

hahaha :lol: K-Dog stop being too picky.. its clear she meant AED 5000 not $$$

I can be wrong too :roll:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 22, 2009
apologies for the mistake guys, I did mean 5,000 Dhs and not dollars and especially not Zimbabwe dollars!!
SMUNRO1970
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 22, 2009
SMUNRO1970 wrote:apologies for the mistake guys, I did mean 5,000 Dhs and not dollars and especially not Zimbabwe dollars!!

you shouldn't have trouble finding a room for 5000 dirhams... my friend is staying in Barsha next to MOE and he is paying 5000 aed for a room.

plus 5000 aed/m should get you a studio in International city...

probably you are having issues finding vacancies.. try Dubizzle.com or www.flatmateplus.com or get the gulfnews news paper and check the classifieds...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 23, 2009
thank you quatroporte, I'll give them a try
cheers

Stuart
SMUNRO1970
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum