Back To The Topic Of Elusive Love......

Topic locked
back to the topic of elusive love...... Feb 13, 2009
you all say find the right person......how many of you are lucky enuf to have even nearly come across the right person........

prittymissy781
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 13, 2009
I met my wife in a 7-11, and as far as I can tell we've been perfect for each other :)
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 13, 2009
My thoughts are, that its not just meeting Mr or Miss right, at the right time, but finding someone who grows with you as a partner. Too many people meet but struggle to bounce off each other as time goes by and continue a relationship just because they are in one.

Wishing everyone a happy valentines :-)
GorgeousGlass
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 14, 2009
Me... 3 years now.
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 14, 2009
me..
lucky..??

xl
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 14, 2009
I personally consider myself lucky to be with my perfect match for about 4years... however... out of no where things changed dramatically and we are no more together...

I am happy that I spent with her the best 4years of my life.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 14, 2009
I've been with my partner for ten years---since I was 16!! It's been amazing :-) (and ever since we stopped celebrating Valentine's day 5 years ago on principle, its been even better!!!)
wordyexpat
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 19, 2009
wordyexpat wrote:I've been with my partner for ten years---since I was 16!! It's been amazing :-) (and ever since we stopped celebrating Valentine's day 5 years ago on principle, its been even better!!!)

saves you the money... just kidding dude..

I found mine 7 months back , i'm happy now.
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 20, 2009
I agree it really is more about right TIME rather than MR OR MISS right...i was with someone for 4 yrs and he knew we were meant to be but i didnt and now 5 yrs down the line i realise that yes we were meant for each other but now he is married with kids :-( oh well....
Maria T
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: back to the topic of elusive love...... Feb 22, 2009
[quote="prittymissy781"]you all say find the right person......how many of you are lucky enuf to have even nearly come across the right person........[/quote]

I have the right person. Funny really because he was right under my nose for 5 years. I didn't really fancy him, we were just friends. We went out as friends for a drink - he charmed me and the rest is history. The past 3 years have been the best of my life with him :-) Sick i know..

xx
kerrys24
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Feb 22, 2009
Hulahula wrote:I met my wife in a 7-11, and as far as I can tell we've been perfect for each other :)

:lol: ROFLMAO :lol:

Who comes up with this... :wink:
Can't you bring your évent in the seven-eleven a little more romantic :lol: :wink:

You can scrape me off the floor. Really :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: back to the topic of elusive love...... Feb 24, 2009
prittymissy781 wrote:you all say find the right person......how many of you are lucky enuf to have even nearly come across the right person........

The closest I came was perhaps was when I was sixteen, then I was too young to know... :)
DoubleDigit
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance