Any Abu Dhabians Here? :)

Topic locked
Any Abu Dhabians here? :) Feb 12, 2009
The Abu Dhabi Performance Car Club (ADPCC) is to be launched shortly. The main format will be through a web forum. Please take the time to log on and register and join a car-mad community that is mostly based in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.

http://www.adpcc.com

You will find everything from useful services via our online (google maps) database to technical advice on fixing, tuning or simply fitting your car with new tires at the best prices in the technical section (All in due course). Local motorsport activities will be covered since a few of us already partake in such events. A review forum is there to share any good or bad motor-related experiences you may have been through. There is also a classifieds section so should you wish to buy or sell anything motors related, this is the place to do it. There are plans in the future for the ADPCC to organise local social gatherings to bring together members, and possibly arrange events where our instructors will show members the ins and outs of driving their performance car legally and under controlled conditions on the track.

So join up today and make the most of motoring in Abu Dhabi!

Please let us know of any glitches as it is new and we expect a few hiccups. Oh don't forget to pass the link on to any Abu Dhabian who you think might have racing fuel running in their veins...

Regards

adpcc
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 12, 2009
Sounds great! Count me in, I just bought a chevy CR8 :)
I live down in Khalidiya so i'm right in the heart of the city
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 16, 2009
Glad to have you join Hulahula! :D
adpcc
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 16, 2009
Well I almost got the CR8, have to wait for a salary letter :(
But thanks!
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 21, 2009
How do i get there?
GrooVeR
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 21, 2009
ummm....
www.adpcc.com

If you're looking to GET to Abu Dhabi, head south from Dubai on SZR.
ADPCC doesn't actually have a building though....it's online :)
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 03, 2009
you get registered ok GrooVeR?
adpcc
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto