I Just Wanna Feel Real Love

Topic locked
I just wanna feel real love Jan 18, 2006
My relationships with the admin(s) are not different than the relationship between Islamic fundamentals and Prime minister or President of the islamic Governments. But sometime I seriously ask myself

“ How long I am going to talk like a 10 years old kid, life is too short to be rude with people around”

I always say but I never act upon. Though i used to study with nice and decent people and after the death of my parents ,i spent time in hostels, everything was great .So many times I feel regretting by behaving nasty but another morning I awake up with same nasty brain .

But the question is why? Do I feel happiness after hurting and putting the other people down? I hired a consultant from Boston consulting group to get know this answer. He sent a pdf file to me

HP you sucks and you always look for cheap attention ,no matter if it is in real life or on Cyber world, it will take you to no where,so get a life and pay us the consultancy fee ....

I tried so many times to be decent but I think my dream wouldn’t fulfill in this world . I only behave nice when people are looking at me and i am in crowd. For example if an old woman come in Bus or train ,i will ask her to sit at my place but if the same woman meet me at a place where no one is around ,i would say"it is nice to stand ,it is a good exercise"

Jesus ,I would like to confess ,I don’t want me to like that anymore ,I would like to be nice ,sweet person . Jesus I bought a book” How to become nice in 2 weeks” but it was only about girls :0(. Jesus show me the right path , so everyone love me including eastern jewel .

Come on hold my hand,
I wanna contact the living.
I sit and talk to god
And he just laughs at my plans,
My head speaks a language, I don’t understand.

I just wanna feel real love,
Feel the Dubai forums that I live in.

I don’t wanna get banned again
But I ain’t keen on living sweet either.
That’s why I keep on running.
Before I’ve arrived, I can see myself coming.

:book:

HP banned
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 18, 2006
Spare us the drama, this isn't Oprah.

Actions speak louder than words.
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 18, 2006
Linda_Stuiv wrote:Spare us the drama, this isn't Oprah.

Newton said "

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". Thats what i was talking to myself . Well if you dont like the drama chose the another artist . Next time see the picture of Hero before getting in :).

Action speak louder in Mr Beans movies or in any thrilling hollywood production but not in here .
HP banned
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 18, 2006
HP,

Just for once I would like to see a half decent thread form you, rather than this non-sensical drivel you keep coming out with. I mean it is completely and utterly useless.

I am not "attacking", just stating an observation.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 18, 2006
HP banned wrote:

Nice 1 Linda :lol:
tinkerbella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 18, 2006
yorky500 wrote:HP,

Just for once I would like to see a half decent thread form you, rather than this non-sensical drivel you keep coming out with. I mean it is completely and utterly useless.

I am not "attacking", just stating an observation.

Yorky 500

Man ,you put me in trouble , but tell me what shuld i write about ? May be i can force my naughty brain to think on that direction? :cry:
HP banned
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 18, 2006

Correction Linda

There are no "actions" on a forum only Words.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 18, 2006
Interesting to note that the above mantra by the Barred of the Forums, HP, is by that well-known drug-taking, booze-swilling, neurosis-blighted, insecure popster Robbie Williams... a kindred spirit perhaps :D ?
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 19, 2006
He needs parental supervision-all 12 year olds do. :roll:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 19, 2006
YAAAWWWNNNN!!!!!!

What's up with the forum's?? As soon as this clown HP Banned appeared they've gone back to the old boring threads talking about nothing in particular? This guys got far too much time on his hands and I feel he destroys the credibility of DubaiForums.

HP Banned - I'm sorry but this ain't a particularly personal attack - it's just I'm not really that interested in your views - all you ever seem to chat about is you and that's pretty mundane to the average forum viewer...

Can we not just give this joker his own forum and then those who are interested can read and those who are not can just ignore? :D
G
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 19, 2006
Well if you dont like the drama chose the another artist . Next time see the picture of Hero before getting in .

Action speak louder in Mr Beans movies or in any thrilling hollywood production but not in here

What does that even mean?

If you need to speak to yourself (or to the voices that seem to nag) do it infront of a mirror, we don't really need to know.

Correction Linda

There are no "actions" on a forum only Words.

Ummm ..... yes. What I meant by "actions" was the actual shift of the quality of his threads, rather than just saying that he will change and that he needs "Da luv!". That's an action.
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 19, 2006
Hey arniegang,

U look quite mature person in this forum . Can u understand that i am on bail and can not even practice my freedom of speech :P . The God is creative thats why everyone is not the same ,tell the people to nice wid me ,if they do not like reading me then just ignore :roll:

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 19, 2006
What a moron....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2006

oprah or opera??? Sniper420 dials the number 0119714******* , Arnie picks up. Sniper420: (Terminator music background) It is time. 8)
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat