People …. Start Packing!!

Topic locked
Feb 05, 2009
My favorite was this!

A new game

"spot the local"

Starting next Friday we all meet up at the Jumeira Beach Hotel Lobby.

1 point for every local with a prostitute

1 point for every local with his boyfriend.

2 points for 2 locals and 1 prostitute

and 5 points for a local and other Arabs with a Young Jockey.

Expect to score at least 40 points in 3 hours

beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 05, 2009
Ohhh and this !

Note to all Brothers

Chocoholic is a Sister now to be known as the "traitor sister" or "scissor sister"

Arniegang you make me laugh !!!
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 05, 2009
Check this out !!

hahahaahahahaaa
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 05, 2009
This camel thinks he's a bull or sumthin

beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 05, 2009
Ooh la laaaaa this camel dance IS impressive!! I LOVE UAE for this!

Long Live the UAE. God Bless the UAE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HgdwHcF ... re=related
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 05, 2009
uaekid you are a fool. For example all the countries that were once dominions of European powers and kicked the Europeans out ("we have freedom, woohoo....") have reverted to almost total collapse of their economies in 50 years or often much less. The once British-run ones have been a little more successful than the ex-French/Portuguese/Belgian, as they were ruled not as much by force but more by patriarchal methods, but still, economic collapse and corrupt governments came back quickly. Your oil will run out and you now see that all commerce is not as safe as you thought. You would look a lot more like Yemen than Dubai in a few years......

And who invented the Trucial States that have become your UAE? Yes the British...to stop warring tribes carving each other up every day. You owe us big time brother, or your grandfather probably would have been killed by the Baniyas up the road before your father could even have been born, and your sorry ar*e would not exist (there's a thought...) :P

Go back to it if you want my friend, I can move on, I can do my job in almost any country in the world (not telling you what it is, but it's legal and still well paid, I'll take my money elsewhere as you don't need it !).

Note to muslimbangladeshi - tell your countrymen in the UK to adopt OUR customs please and stop creating no-go areas in our cities and demanding we change our laws to suit you. You really know nothing of the world, do you?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2009
take a breath man , have your english breakfast with tea.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 05, 2009
uaekid wrote:take a breath man , have your english breakfast with tea.

Earl Grey of course:

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 05, 2009
Speedhump wrote:uaekid you are a fool. For example all the countries that were once dominions of European powers and kicked the Europeans out ("we have freedom, woohoo....") have reverted to almost total collapse of their economies in 50 years or often much less. The once British-run ones have been a little more successful than the ex-French/Portuguese/Belgian, as they were ruled not as much by force but more by patriarchal methods, but still, economic collapse and corrupt governments came back quickly. Your oil will run out and you now see that all commerce is not as safe as you thought. You would look a lot more like Yemen than Dubai in a few years......

And who invented the Trucial States that have become your UAE? Yes the British...to stop warring tribes carving each other up every day. You owe us big time brother, or your grandfather probably would have been killed by the Baniyas up the road before your father could even have been born, and your sorry ar*e would not exist (there's a thought...) :P

Go back to it if you want my friend, I can move on, I can do my job in almost any country in the world (not telling you what it is, but it's legal and still well paid, I'll take my money elsewhere as you don't need it !).

Note to muslimbangladeshi - tell your countrymen in the UK to adopt OUR customs please and stop creating no-go areas in our cities and demanding we change our laws to suit you. You really know nothing of the world, do you?

EXCELLENT POST BROTHER!
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 05, 2009
I shall not fight in this glory day (weekend) :)
uaekid

Feb 05, 2009
uaekid wrote:I shall not fight in this glory day (weekend) :)

you are no fun :D
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 05, 2009
uaekid wrote:I shall not fight in this glory day (weekend) :)

You're behind the times, Thursday is not a weekend any more in UAE, although it's hard to find a local that wants to work even on a Thursday morning.....yeah this country would work real well without Europeans....Read some history over your weekend, it may open your eyes.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2009
I shall not fight in this glory day (weekend)
uaekid

Feb 05, 2009
This conversation makes me CRACK every time i come back to it!!

Speedhump (on a camel or ferrari) ur post was very insightful and written with passion and knowledge, thank you.

As for sage & onion's tea photo, that was the coolest thing in this post so far..LOL u guys really like your cuppa tea huh.. i mean u have a handy pic for moments like this!

Whoever started, and whoever saved whoever's ass, UAE rocks, and so does 'Greatest' Britain, especially SOHO :lol:

I cannot begin to criticize the English though cuz i might never finish. At the same time they r my favorites and i do find them HOT. :wink: :shock:
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 05, 2009
uaekid wrote:take a breath man , have your english breakfast with tea.

lol hahah you mean engriiishhhh breakfast
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2009
It's about time we all stop pretending like we don't need each other and get rid of the "i can do it on my own, i dont need anybody" attitude. U remind me of myself when i was a rebel with my parents at the age of 18..!!

We all need each other, whether we like it or not. All countries are somehow dependent on each other, in different aspects of course and in varying limits. But no country can "just be" on its own and survive without the rest of the world. So why not do ourselves a favour and enjoy each others' presence and use to it to learn about their cultures and introduce ours too. (now im like that teacher in KG class)

Seriously i see UAE nationals happy to have expats around them- YES this is reality. They might complain and moan, but it is exciting and much more fun. Similarly, the expats are enjoying their new 'experience', more sun, a better pay, maybe not so much to save, but overall it's an adventure and this part of the world is much better than others, with 0 tax and other benefits. Those same expats (inc.me) might complain too and come up with a million reasons to leave (i dont get it, ppl r just weird !!) but at the end, they don't leave and they stay because deep down they really like it (not talkin about the ones who have been FORCED to leave due to economic problems, thats a different issue & a global one too). Imagine you lived in a place like somalia with all the pirates n civilian killings, alaska (freezing), nepal or bangladesh (sorry BROTHER just givin an example here). Count your blessings.

Enjoy everything around you until it lasts. And stop complaining!!! biotch
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 05, 2009
beachbelle wrote:It's about time we all stop pretending like we don't need each other and get rid of the "i can do it on my own, i dont need anybody" attitude. U remind me of myself when i was a rebel with my parents at the age of 18..!!

We all need each other, whether we like it or not. All countries are somehow dependent on each other, in different aspects of course and in varying limits. But no country can "just be" on its own and survive without the rest of the world. So why not do ourselves a favour and enjoy each others' presence and use to it to learn about their cultures and introduce ours too. (now im like that teacher in KG class)

Seriously i see UAE nationals happy to have expats around them- YES this is reality. They might complain and moan, but it is exciting and much more fun. Similarly, the expats are enjoying their new 'experience', more sun, a better pay, maybe not so much to save, but overall it's an adventure and this part of the world is much better than others, with 0 tax and other benefits. Those same expats (inc.me) might complain too and come up with a million reasons to leave (i dont get it, ppl r just weird !!) but at the end, they don't leave and they stay because deep down they really like it (not talkin about the ones who have been FORCED to leave due to economic problems, thats a different issue & a global one too). Imagine you lived in a place like somalia with all the pirates n civilian killings, alaska (freezing), nepal or bangladesh (sorry BROTHER just givin an example here). Count your blessings.

Thats a good message for the rest of the expats :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2009
very funny thread :lol: im enjoying the bashing :lol:
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 05, 2009
beachbelle wrote:It's about time we all stop pretending like we don't need each other and get rid of the "i can do it on my own, i dont need anybody" attitude. U remind me of myself when i was a rebel with my parents at the age of 18..!!

A nice balanced post beachbelle, you have the feminine compassion where I just have the male testosterone I guess :blob6:

This is a great place to be for sure. I do biatch a biat sometimes...about small things like traffic and thieving landlords, but those really aren't the big picture, which is exactly as you say.

And this next bit isn't a whine, because I know things must change, but Dubai was nicer a few years back when there was more sand and less buildings and roads, and people really were more relaxed! But hey, it's still great to be here, and also to be able to say that you saw this amazing city rising from the sand in a few short years.

It's great that you find the English HOT, LOLLL. You're in a minority I think :D Where u from, girlfriend?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2009
Speedhump wrote:

A nice balanced post beachbelle, you have the feminine compassion where I just have the male testosterone I guess :blob6:

This is a great place to be for sure. I do biatch a biat sometimes...about small things like traffic and thieving landlords, but those really aren't the big picture, which is exactly as you say.

And this next bit isn't a whine, because I know things must change, but Dubai was nicer a few years back when there was more sand and less buildings and roads, and people really were more relaxed! But hey, it's still great to be here, and also to be able to say that you saw this amazing city rising from the sand in a few short years.

It's great that you find the English HOT, LOLLL. You're in a minority I think :D Where u from, girlfriend?

yeh u r rite . dubai was a nice place few years back when there was less traffic and less indians. bloody indians. once they came they brought their WHOLE family along with them. They came in buses, trucks, ships, aeroplanes and in boxes delivered by DHL.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

yeh u r rite . dubai was a nice place few years back when there was less traffic and less indians. bloody indians. once they came they brought their WHOLE family along with them. They came in buses, trucks, ships, aeroplanes and in boxes delivered by DHL.

Steady boy...

Any more of that racism and your delivery curry will be spilled on your doorstep!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 05, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

Steady boy...

Any more of that racism and your delivery curry will be spilled on your doorstep!

Knight

i dont like indian curry anyways. it aint spicy. its for lil boys and girls :D

how can a brown person be racist to another brown person :S. i dont get it.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2009
National stereotyping classifies.

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 05, 2009
LOL. brown on brown hatecrimes...gotta love it. Stand back Knight, this could get messy, as sage & onion says, we're all red on the inside. :violent1:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2009
RudeBoy
Can we know which priviliged country are you from? Is it same as MB?
when you start your tirade against indians at any thread (which is not even related to indians), ppl really question ur real intentions..

If u don't like a particular set of ppl, just stay away from them n shut the **** up! No point in making an open display of ur culture / teachings..
xdude
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 05, 2009
Rudeboy asks:-

How can brown be racist to brown ?
How can brown put another brown down?
Well Brits flood Dubai,
Because of brown guy........
That "Gordon the Tax" made them frown!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 05, 2009
Rudeboy asks:-

How can brown be racist to brown ?
How can brown put another brown down?
Well Brits flood Dubai,
Because of brown guy........
That "Gordon the Tax" made them frown!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 05, 2009
This Rude boy cares not if he's rude
Hence RUDE BOY is the name of the dude,
"Too many Indians" he said,
"Brown" , not Red ones instead,
So Rude boy ,who's no prude is being crude !!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 05, 2009
i'm loving ur rhythm rk.......

and ignore rudeboy. he is a BROTHER of MB.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 05, 2009
RedKite, waxes lyrical...the Edward Lear of DF....bustin' !

Rudeboy...it sounds so gangsta, Jamaican/yardie wannabe?

Skanga!

Guns don't argue....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat