People …. Start Packing!!

Topic locked
Jan 04, 2009
uaekid wrote:ohhhh shi* I just saw your name as a mod ...dam it again. ok forget what I said lets start a new page..
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

yep we are both Mods and a very interesting IP Address you have Gayboy. Maybe a copy of this thread needs to be sent somewhere ehhhhhh

:P

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 04, 2009
Hmmm yeah could always give him the same treatment I gave the other nutter on here and send a report to my you know who mate, who works at the you know where, who has a very dim view of you know what!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Hmmm yeah could always give him the same treatment I gave the other nutter on here and send a report to my you know who mate, who works at the you know where, who has a very dim view of you know what!

say no more Chocs, mums the word

:wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 04, 2009
I don't know whats funnier....

This uaekid (read: uaedouche) and his funny view on life & people
or
Mr. Bangladesh (who seems to be awfully quiet now) and thinking that he is a "brother" to Emirati.

Hahahahahaha. I think he was hoping that Uaekid would find his a job.

As far as I'm concerned. You arab locals might be able to push your weight around here in your little country. Try that in a foreign, western place. No amount of money can save you from the embarassement you bring upon yourselves. Uaekid (if real) is a prime example of human filth.
dresden
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2009
dresden wrote:You arab locals might be able to push your weight around here in your little country. Try that in a foreign, western place. No amount of money can save you from the embarassement you bring upon yourselves. Uaekid (if real) is a prime example of human filth.

very true.

but arabs here seem to be little bit better than what i saw in saudi arabia. if u want to see animals in human form, go live there for at least one month.

no wonder abt the picture they pose around the world.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 04, 2009
Yeah some do try it on in other countries. A Safa mate of mine told me about the time he was working in a club in Jo'burg, and some Emiratis thought they'd try the wasta approach 'Don't you know who I am?' blah blah blah, with their huge entourage.

The bouncers just asked where the hell they thought they were, before giving them a beating!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
arniegang wrote:Note to all Brothers

Chocoholic is a Sister now to be known as the "traitor sister" or "scissor sister"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

THanks Arnie! Now they'll be screaming for me to wear an abaya so you can't see me baps in my push up bra and thong hanging out the back of my jeans! :?

However I have been known on occassion to wear an abaya for certain events. They can actually be quite liberating, for the fact that you can get away without wearing anything else underneath! :)

:shock: With this admission chocs......so tell me when do you go out wearing an abaya......forgot to say Im a part time voyeour :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 04, 2009
Rise and shine slaves. The gayboy is back..

So I see I'm out numbered here hummmmmm oh well it is more interesting now I got all of you low class ppl attention. beside the more you are the more right I am in what I say and that’s why you slaves are pissed of, it is about time a member is not kissing chocoholic big BUT*

The more I see you mad the more glad I am joining your useless forum at least it wont be boring like everyone think anymore.

Like the old saying goes, if you want to know someone ,touch him where it hurts the most. and I barely did and all of you slaves got mad. sorry guys , there will be no more pullshitting while im here.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 04, 2009
Hahaha Fila mou to kolo pousties!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 04, 2009
welcome back uae kid!

Thanks for the minutes of laughter you have given over the last few days.
Keep it up "bro"
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Yeah some do try it on in other countries. A Safa mate of mine told me about the time he was working in a club in Jo'burg, and some Emiratis thought they'd try the wasta approach 'Don't you know who I am?' blah blah blah, with their huge entourage.

The bouncers just asked where the hell they thought they were, before giving them a beating!

I mean no dis-respect to the locals here. Many of them just mind their own business and neither smile or frown at expats. After all we are in their land, but common courtesy should transcend racial/ethnic barriers.

However, some of them need to realize that THEY did not build this place. It was the foreigners. Who are the architects behind the "best" buildings in dubai? Who built the palm islands, the rail system?
I commend the sheik on his vision, but its execution and actual work was done by foreigners.

As an example, Ferrari has always been headed by an Italian. The design team is italian and so is everything else, but they dont rub it in anyone's face. They just pride themself on being italian and beautiful.
The nice things here are built by people of foreign nationality (not talking about the actuall brick-layers/construction workers, but them also). This is why I laugh hysterically when some random arab makes the comment "We built this place". NO, your sheik envisioned it, brought in people from foreign places to build it. Because there was hardly anyone from here with the skills to do it themselves. Its not the same thing. Just my opinion.

My point is this: Writing a cheque doesn't take much effort. The people who built this land are the same who are not even welcomed here. Thats the upsetting part.

P.s Seen some funny stuff in the America's regarding these so called Arab playboys. They sit in the line-ups outside the clubs for hours no matter how much money they flaunt. Finally they pay 10x more than everyone else to get in. Then they proceed to drink like its their last day on earth. Dance with themselves and their male friends and end the night by going home hanging off each others arms. And thats on a good night! This is not true for everyone of them, just a few who think they are 'larger than life'. Can i get a hell yes? :)

/rant.
dresden
Dubai chat master

Jan 06, 2009
My point is this: Writing a cheque doesn't take much effort. The people who built this land are the same who are not even welcomed here. Thats the upsetting part.

Nicely Said
waelsalem
Dubai Forum User

Re: People …. Start packing!! Jan 09, 2009
uaekid wrote:I just got this news from a reliable source. U.A.E has decided to fix it's multinational labor by making an agreement with china to replace all of you with Chinese labor !! the agreement is still under constructions but will be implemented by 2010 by slowly forcing companies to increase their employees Chinese percentage starting from 20% to 50% an so on. and that's for most labor classes.

And housemaids also will be brought from western countries like Ukraine . this is cool I'll have a blondy as a housemaid.

But hey there is an upside to this news, you guys will go back to your perfect counties where you have nothing to complain about and live happy ever after :)

It is panic time.

God. The looks on your faces is priceless right now LOOOOL

April still soooo far :D:D:D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Miss_lolly wrote:
uaekid wrote:I just got this news from a reliable source. U.A.E has decided to fix it's multinational labor by making an agreement with china to replace all of you with Chinese labor !! the agreement is still under constructions but will be implemented by 2010 by slowly forcing companies to increase their employees Chinese percentage starting from 20% to 50% an so on. and that's for most labor classes.

And housemaids also will be brought from western countries like Ukraine . this is cool I'll have a blondy as a housemaid.

But hey there is an upside to this news, you guys will go back to your perfect counties where you have nothing to complain about and live happy ever after :)

It is panic time.

and that's april fool

:lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

sharfraz wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:

It is panic time.

and that's april fool

:lol:

yeahhh baby
we got him hein :D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 10, 2009
The topic could be right as I worked for a Chinese onstruction firm here in Dubai.They have retrenched all other nationals and now run the show by themself. :cry: They are cheap and can do the job.They got their experience during their nation was building for the Big "O" games.
invictors
Dubai Forum User

Feb 03, 2009
lol what a joke...i just saw cows flying last night. 10 yrs from now dubai's demographic will be the same it is today. why would a chinese move to dubai anyway? anyone who understands china and its culture knows that this wont happen.

The Dubai Information Sit
DubaiInformationSite
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 03, 2009
wow....just wow
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
DubaiInformationSite wrote:lol what a joke...i just saw cows flying last night. 10 yrs from now dubai's demographic will be the same it is today. why would a chinese move to dubai anyway? anyone who understands china and its culture knows that this wont happen.
The Dubai Information Sit

I saw many chinese working here in Dubai
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 04, 2009
invictors wrote:The topic could be right as I worked for a Chinese onstruction firm here in Dubai.They have retrenched all other nationals and now run the show by themself. :cry: They are cheap and can do the job.They got their experience during their nation was building for the Big "O" games.

I have seen some of the work you say they can do, and I am certainly not in agreement with you.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 04, 2009
dresden wrote:P.s Seen some funny stuff in the America's regarding these so called Arab playboys. They sit in the line-ups outside the clubs for hours no matter how much money they flaunt. Finally they pay 10x more than everyone else to get in. Then they proceed to drink like its their last day on earth. Dance with themselves and their male friends and end the night by going home hanging off each others arms. And thats on a good night! This is not true for everyone of them, just a few who think they are 'larger than life'. Can i get a hell yes? :)

/rant.

Knuckle bump! High 5! Hell yes! They think black pointed shoe boots are fashionable! And they spend a fortune on clothes that are so ill-fitting.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Feb 05, 2009
The kid always argues with Arnie!
They are always having a barney!!
Not gentle banters,
But actual "ranters"
Bus inspector versus Reg Varney!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 05, 2009
The kid tries to make people think,
"Every job will go to a Chink!"
But the Chinese are savers,
Not fun-loving ravers,
Bar owners would soon cause a stink!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 05, 2009
LOOOOL thats funny
uaekid

Feb 05, 2009
In Dubai in a five star hotel ,
A Lebanese meal they did sell,
With a girl giving welly,
To her dance with bare belly !
Damn! The chicken I held nearly fell !!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 05, 2009
When the Chinese take over Dubai,
Their numbers will soon multiply!!
They will rapidly throng,
As they fly from Hong Kong,
There'll be more in Dubai than Shanghai !!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 05, 2009
After reading throughout this post, I must say that uaekid....... is A KID !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 05, 2009
Just trying to make friends dear :)
do you wana be included to my budylist ?
uaekid

Feb 05, 2009
RedKite wrote:The kid always argues with Arnie!
They are always having a barney!!
Not gentle banters,
But actual "ranters"
Bus inspector versus Reg Varney!!

this one's my favourite.

Move right down please!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2009
I think you have made more enemies than friends with this post ! hahaa
U can add me to the buddy list, as long as you send me a nice gift every morning!! That's what buddies are for ! LOL
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat