Wanted: Part Time Seminar Hostess

Topic locked
Wanted: Part Time Seminar Hostess Feb 03, 2009
Seminar Hostess

VMAC Business Group is an International Corporate Event company that organizes conferences, trainings and exhibitions globally. We are looking for part time / freelance conference/seminar hostess to facilitate our events in Dubai & Abu Dhabi

Requirements

· Able to converse in English

· Mature, professional and pleasant personality

· Good social and networking skills

The Job

· To liaise with our operations manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 4 days before the event to ensure all event materials are at the hotel

· Be there at the location on event day at 6.30am to help out in preparation of materials / setup of the necessary

· Be familiar with the hotel and get to know the person in charge

· Liaise with the hotel person in charge to ensure everything is in order - meals break, lunch stationaries etc

· Registration of the participation during the welcoming session

· Working hours: 6.30am to 4pm(or maybe extended to 5.30pm depending on the needs)

Candidates who are interested may leave your contact details here and we will contact you shortly.

dcosn
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 03, 2009
Hi there,

I am available to work. You can contact me on 050-4741670.

Thanks and regards,

Wajiha
w_ali
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Feb 03, 2009
what kind of a seminar is it? could you give some more details regarding this?

Cheers!
Sandy101
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 04, 2009
I am interested. Please contact me at 050 918 6341 and will send you my CV. Speak 4 languages...
lkarkouti
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jun 02, 2009
I am interested and I have all the requirments to be able to perform this job competently. My Number is 050 4251642
samarnakla
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Wanted: Part Time Seminar Hostess Jul 06, 2009
Intereseted in the above post , also fulfilling the below mentioned requirments . contact 0508830416

VMAC Business Group is an International Corporate Event company that organizes conferences, trainings and exhibitions globally. We are looking for part time / freelance conference/seminar hostess to facilitate our events in Dubai & Abu Dhabi

Requirements

· Able to converse in English

· Mature, professional and pleasant personality

· Good social and networking skills

The Job

· To liaise with our operations manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 4 days before the event to ensure all event materials are at the hotel

· Be there at the location on event day at 6.30am to help out in preparation of materials / setup of the necessary

· Be familiar with the hotel and get to know the person in charge

· Liaise with the hotel person in charge to ensure everything is in order - meals break, lunch stationaries etc

· Registration of the participation during the welcoming session

· Working hours: 6.30am to 4pm(or maybe extended to 5.30pm depending on the needs)

Candidates who are interested may leave your contact details here and we will contact you shortly.

[/quote]
meghna
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 06, 2009
hi , interested in the above post , fulfilling the above mentioned requirements . Contact 0508830416
meghna
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai