What White Women Think Of Asian Men?

Topic locked
Jan 21, 2009
I'm not attracted to Asian men. Of course there are exceptions....maybe I'll find 1 out of 100 cute. Indian men can be cute but culture clash big time even if raised in my country (USA). Polynesian men can be hot. Not sure if we're lumping them with Asians.

Okay don't laugh now but Filipino guys can be cute if they favor Caucasoid look. If one if Filipino-American or Canadian I'd give him a chance since North American types tend to assimilate but I'm not into the close family thing.

So in conclusion, they can be cute and doable but not my type.

puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 21, 2009
Frankly speaking , forget the look

It's all about attitude and behavior ladies & gents ... simply try to look under the surafce :wink:
off-road
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 21, 2009
Del wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:Come on Chocs, you have to give him points for trying!

Mind you, its amazing how he can get past his ego to reach the keyboard...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

I don't have an ego. I am one of the humblest expats in the Middle East.
I'm about 5'11"; I used to be athletic and I'm of average strength.

Sorry I'm heightist - guys have to be at least 6ft1
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 21, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
Del wrote:

Knight

I'll wear these:

Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 21, 2009
Eeeewwwww
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 21, 2009
Well my gfs have been 24-36(low 34)-26. She MUST have natural large breasts and nice ass (Sry small breasted girls). She MUST not be like freaking mannequin in bed. Must respond to dirty talk. Bi girls are more than welcome. MUST not be nagging. Must be 18-23. After 23 I have seen woman losing that strong feminine energy (Sry older ladies though I have been with cougars).Can handle emotional outbursts once in a while.....too much can b a turn off. A cooking woman turns me on - borsch , dimsum , lasagna I have had em all. 8)
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2009
sniper420 wrote:Well my gfs have been 24-36(low 34)-26. She MUST have natural large breasts and nice a#s (Sry small breasted girls). She MUST not be like freaking mannequin in bed. Must respond to dirty talk. Bi girls are more than welcome. MUST not be nagging. Must be 18-23. After 23 I have seen woman losing that strong feminine energy (Sry older ladies though I have been with cougars).Can handle emotional outbursts once in a while.....too much can b a turn off. A cooking woman turns me on - borsch , dimsum , lasagna I have had em all. 8)

"I am a virgin" would have saved us some time, but thanks for this.
kullervo
Dubai Forum User

Jan 21, 2009
sniper420 wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Wanna bet?

Hey I've been out with guys of different nationalities, etc, just not into certain guys.

Jeez u still didnt get me...... it aint abt nationalitites lady , it's abt that REAL man who intimidates u when he looks u deep in ur eyes and u feel weak on ur legs and stomach and u get mind orgasm who clicks ur emotions let it be happy , sad, pissing u off, crying, making up....who leads u , when you are in his presence u feel like you are in a bubble , a trance and the time slows down....u yearn for his masculine presence in his absence ...... his touch is addictive ....... he knows the right places to touch ......... he knows to make u cum and rock ur world.......u feel incomplete without him.

It doesnt matter if he is white, black, yellow etc....... a quality woman WILL feel the presence of a REAL man because his inner world complements her world.

That's why man's value increases as he grows older with good social standing cos he gets to know woman's psychology which most men dont know and he grows as person. Women are attracted to that inner MAN.

For older women that's bad news.

WOW! you described my "the one" exactly... Looks don't matter when you are in the same wavelength. It took me sometime to find him but then I never settled for anything less. When I joined this forum I was planning to be objective and not divulge personal experience... but this one hit the nail on the head that I cannot resist. :shock:
global_headhunter
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 21, 2009
kullervo wrote:
sniper420 wrote:Well my gfs have been 24-36(low 34)-26. She MUST have natural large breasts and nice a#s (Sry small breasted girls). She MUST not be like freaking mannequin in bed. Must respond to dirty talk. Bi girls are more than welcome. MUST not be nagging. Must be 18-23. After 23 I have seen woman losing that strong feminine energy (Sry older ladies though I have been with cougars).Can handle emotional outbursts once in a while.....too much can b a turn off. A cooking woman turns me on - borsch , dimsum , lasagna I have had em all. 8)

HAHAHA old man.....these days guys mature faster than when u were on ur humping days ...... "some" guys are learning faster abt woman's psychology than most do in their lifetime. Seriously Kull how many women have u approached in your lifetime?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2009
sniper420 wrote:HAHAHA old man.....these internet days guys mature faster than when u were on ur humping days ...... "some" guys are learning faster abt woman's psychology than most due in their lifetime. Seriously Kull how many women have u approached in your lifetime?

Approached? My word...son, if I answered what I take to be the question behind your question, your various bumpy parts would shrivel up and hide in embarrassment.

I'll leave on a pretty dismissive note, but not before giving you the most helpful and beautiful piece of advice that's ever been given to a man. "There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion" [that's from Francis Bacon]. Every wonderfully beautiful woman, in other words, is wonderfully beautiful because she in some gorgeous way violates our previous understanding of beauty, expands it, enriches it. Because she establishes herself as *uniquely* beautiful, and not the fulfillment of some idiotic set of rules we formulated in our teenage years.

Your posts here--from the hilariously misguided-yet-cocksure theories on male-female psychology to the stroking-to-FHM descriptions of your required measurements--suggest the sort of juvenile confidence that comes from, well, reading FHM, Maxim and similar publications. Sleep with a real woman for once. Or twenty. Or a hundred. And then get back to me, 'kay? Until then, there's far, far more under Heav'n than is dream't of in your philosophy [that's paraphrased from Billy Shakespeare].
kullervo
Dubai Forum User

Jan 21, 2009
sniper420 wrote: Woman on the other side have many levels of attraction for man. It may be his looks, social status, persona, his seductive skills etc.

I havent made this up , read the lives of influential ppl u will find women attracted to them even if they are butt ugly eg. there are many young women naturally attracted to Mick Jagger (have u seen his face) whereas do you see men having wet dreams of Oprah Winfrey (no offence)?

The best example of this "quality woman" is Carla Bruni... She hooked up for a while with Mick "the mouth" Jagger and finally married Sarkozy. She has the looks, breeding, talent and an heiress at that. She has more money than Sarkozy.
global_headhunter
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 21, 2009
sniper420 wrote:
kullervo wrote:

HAHAHA old man.....these days guys mature faster than when u were on ur humping days ...... "some" guys are learning faster abt woman's psychology than most do in their lifetime. Seriously Kull how many women have u approached in your lifetime?

well that's a good thing too, because you know guys peak at 18! Where as women peak in their early 30's!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 21, 2009
Choco - Maybe your instincts are misleading you ?
Longshanks
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 21, 2009
puppypup wrote:I'm not attracted to Asian men. Of course there are exceptions....maybe I'll find 1 out of 100 cute. Indian men can be cute but culture clash big time even if raised in my country (USA). Polynesian men can be hot. Not sure if we're lumping them with Asians.

Okay don't laugh now but Filipino guys can be cute if they favor Caucasoid look. If one if Filipino-American or Canadian I'd give him a chance since North American types tend to assimilate but I'm not into the close family thing.

I knew u werent family thing as u will pass ur stupidity to ur children. u and ur Filipino crapo ho! :lol:
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 21, 2009
Del wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
Del wrote:

Knight

I'll wear these:

we will add that poor fish to sammy the shark :roll:
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 21, 2009
Longshanks wrote:Choco - Maybe your instincts are misleading you ?

It's FACT unfortunately.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 21, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:
Del wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
Del wrote:

Knight

I'll wear these:

To zee ladiezz;

A madames...Vous les longues dames sont bienvenues dans mon palais tendre. Je suis 6ft.2" et possède une boisson la licence.

Care for some pleasûre?? :lol:

:wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 21, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:
Del wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
Del wrote:

Knight

I'll wear these:

To zee ladiezz;

A madames...Vous les longues dames sont bienvenues dans mon palais tendre. Je suis 6ft.2" et possède une boisson la licence.

TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 21, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:
Del wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
Del wrote:

Knight

I'll wear these:

To zee ladiezz;

ewwwwwwwww

je suis trop loin d etre bienvenu ds ton palais
loooool
aller les dames il vous parles :D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 21, 2009
desert surfer wrote:
puppypup wrote:I'm not attracted to Asian men. Of course there are exceptions....maybe I'll find 1 out of 100 cute. Indian men can be cute but culture clash big time even if raised in my country (USA). Polynesian men can be hot. Not sure if we're lumping them with Asians.

I knew u werent family thing as u will pass ur stupidity to ur children. u and ur Filipino crapo ho! :lol:

What did I do to earn your wrath? Are you a Filipino surfer who's feelings I've hurt?

I'm not stupid. The capital of Namibia is Windhoek. Barack Obama was inaugurated as USA president on Jan 20 2009. Carla Bruni is in her 40s. The square root of 69 is 8-something (get it). :P :lol:
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 21, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:
Del wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
Del wrote:

Knight

I'll wear these:

That IS Sammy the Shark!
You obviously haven't seen the size of my platforms!
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 21, 2009
loooool
you depassed the 10ft now

:D:D:D:D

PS: did sammy change his hair color :D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 21, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:
Del wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
Del wrote:

Knight

I'll wear these:

To zee ladiezz;

ewwwwwwwww

je suis trop loin d etre bienvenu ds ton palais
loooool
aller les dames il vous parles :D

Ahh Plaisir :wink:

You are invited also Miss Lolly.
Que puis-je vous offrir la dames ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry my French is very off standard. Hope you don't bite me for it... :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 21, 2009
la dames

ohh la la

c est trop pr moi
anyway i ll be happy just to sit and watch loool
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 21, 2009
kullervo wrote:

BLAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAH
:sign5:
dresden
Dubai chat master

Jan 21, 2009
oh sammy again

mite be its tall asian Bird (sorry FISH)!!!!!

:lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 25, 2009
bushra21 wrote:mmm asian men dont do anything for me either...im with chocs on this one

U have to let them do it for u then u can comment on this.... :lol:
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 25, 2009
daisy wrote:
bushra21 wrote:mmm asian men dont do anything for me either...im with chocs on this one

U have to let them do it for u then u can comment on this.... :lol:

:roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 27, 2009
kullervo wrote:
sniper420 wrote:HAHAHA old man.....these internet days guys mature faster than when u were on ur humping days ...... "some" guys are learning faster abt woman's psychology than most due in their lifetime. Seriously Kull how many women have u approached in your lifetime?

Approached? My word...son, if I answered what I take to be the question behind your question, your various bumpy parts would shrivel up and hide in embarrassment.

I'll leave on a pretty dismissive note, but not before giving you the most helpful and beautiful piece of advice that's ever been given to a man. "There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion" [that's from Francis Bacon]. Every wonderfully beautiful woman, in other words, is wonderfully beautiful because she in some gorgeous way violates our previous understanding of beauty, expands it, enriches it. Because she establishes herself as *uniquely* beautiful, and not the fulfillment of some idiotic set of rules we formulated in our teenage years.

Your posts here--from the hilariously misguided-yet-cocksure theories on male-female psychology to the stroking-to-FHM descriptions of your required measurements--suggest the sort of juvenile confidence that comes from, well, reading FHM, Maxim and similar publications. Sleep with a real woman for once. Or twenty. Or a hundred. And then get back to me, 'kay? Until then, there's far, far more under Heav'n than is dream't of in your philosophy [that's paraphrased from Billy Shakespeare].

I didn't mean to offend you but by your reaction I got to know how many women u have been and what kind of relationships were they.

About the quote from Francis Bacon well it is nice quote but let me tell you something many poets and philosophers had disasterous relationships with women. They just dream and write what could have been. Now let me read about Francis personal life from wikipedia:

"When he was 36, Francis engaged in the courtship of Elizabeth Hatton, a young widow of 20. Reportedly, she broke off their relationship upon accepting marriage to a wealthier man. Years later, Bacon still wrote of his regret that the marriage to Elizabeth had never taken place"

"At the age of forty five, Bacon married Alice Barnham (1592–1650), the fourteen year old daughter of a well-connected London alderman and M.P. Bacon wrote three sonnets proclaiming his love for Alice" which corroborates my previous theory .

"The first sonnet was written during his courtship and the second sonnet on his wedding day"

"Lady Bacon was given precedence over all other Court ladies"

Now "Bacon disinherited her upon discovering her secret romantic relationship with John Underhill. He rewrote his will, which had previously been very generous to her (leaving her lands, goods, and income), revoking it all."

As usual women dump them cos they put women on pedestal

Now u r lumping me with other so called "teenage humping" lovers but let me tell you this women may say they want men who admire them , obey them, give em roses, keep them happy which caters only good side of their emotions. But let me tell u one thing I can bet 100% that if you do the above ALL the time then she WILL lose attraction. I have continuously noticed these "nice bfs" dumped if not dumped their relationship is bland..... why cos the female subconsciously gets turned off. Why?

Let's go back to early hunter days when women needed security and food from hunters. A good hunter will provide abundant resource to woman/women and most of the time will be attracted by many women. He is in short "mating material" cos of good genes. Mating with himm will ensure she will get babies who will have high survival value over a man who cant hunt for his own.

Most women dont know about themselves, they NEED a MAN to help them explore their feminity, discover themselves and take them for a ride. She will be ready to ride if she feels a strong man and she can let her inner feminity out.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 28, 2009
sniper420 wrote:women may say they want men who admire them , obey them, give em roses, keep them happy which caters only good side of their emotions. But let me tell u one thing I can bet 100% that if you do the above ALL the time then she WILL lose attraction. I have continuously noticed these "nice bfs" dumped if not dumped their relationship is bland..... why cos the female subconsciously gets turned off. Why?

Let's go back to early hunter days when women needed security and food from hunters. A good hunter will provide abundant resource to woman/women and most of the time will be attracted by many women. He is in short "mating material" cos of good genes. Mating with himm will ensure she will get babies who will have high survival value over a man who cant hunt for his own.

Most women dont know about themselves, they NEED a MAN to help them explore their feminity, discover themselves and take them for a ride. She will be ready to ride if she feels a strong man and she can let her inner feminity out.

exactly... and well said
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance