Dating An Arab Man

Topic locked
Jan 14, 2009
global_headhunter wrote:
xero_ wrote:but thats upto you, kakahiya kseh minsan kababayan d2 kasama ibang lahi, they look pretty cheap to be honest.

wag makitid ang utak mo kabayan, mas nakakahiya yata na pinoy nga ang kasama mo pero me pamilya na naiwan sa pilipinas tapos yung pera na para sa mga anak eh ginagastos sa babae nya sa dubai o di kaya sa sobrang kapal yung ipapadala sa pamilya eh nanggagaling sa bulsa ng babae. meron ding pinoy na nagkukunwaring walang asawa at nanliligaw ng kabayan na kahit matino at galing sa maayos na pamilya eh walang pakialam para lang makagamit. o sabihin na nating single nga ang lalaki pero 3 naman ang kasintahan.

wag kang ipokrito, kaya ka nagagalit sa mga pilipina na me kasamang ibang lahi dahil di ka pwede sa ibang lahi.

kapal muka mo kabayan, pamilyado akong tao at sa dinami dami ng nakita ko dito sa dubai, eh totoo ang experience ko. kung may kamag anak ka man na babae na may boyfriend o asawang dayuhan eh dapat talagang mahiya ka. dahil sa kahirapan, nauuto ng mga dayuhan ang kapamilya mo nag magpagamit ng katawan nila. nakakahiya talaga ang mga kababaihan naten na pumapatol sa ibang lahi, at feeling pa nila eh naka-jackpot sila pag umasta sa mga mall kasama ang mga mababantot na dayuhan haha.

xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 14, 2009
hey hey....ease up guys...cant we agree to disagree without getting personal?

update: he keeps calling but im not answering his calls. he emailed and asked me what is going on.
aisha7
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Dating an arab man Jan 14, 2009
ArchitectRoel wrote:
aisha7 wrote:this arab man told me he loves me, and would want me to come and join him in dubai, or him coming over, whichever is sooner. i felt that 'love' is too soon, i want to get to know him more. i'm torn coz i kept on remembering wat my friends told me, but at the same time, i want to give this guy a chance.
im confused :(

Are you saying that you're going to marry the guy? since it is forbidden to live with a boyfriend/girlfriend here in Arab countries.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.....i like ur avatar ;) 8)
guest999

Jan 14, 2009
[quote="xerokapal muka mo kabayan, pamilyado akong tao at sa dinami dami ng nakita ko dito sa dubai, eh totoo ang experience ko. kung may kamag anak ka man na babae na may boyfriend o asawang dayuhan eh dapat talagang mahiya ka. dahil sa kahirapan, nauuto ng mga dayuhan ang kapamilya mo nag magpagamit ng katawan nila. nakakahiya talaga ang mga kababaihan naten na pumapatol sa ibang lahi, at feeling pa nila eh naka-jackpot sila pag umasta sa mga mall kasama ang mga mababantot na dayuhan haha.[/quote]

ay naku makitid talaga ang utak mo! di katulad mo di ko pepersonalin dahil di ako guilty. marami talagang nakakahiyang mga kabayan dito na imoral (pinay at pinoy). sinasabi ko lang ang obserbasyon ko sa mga pinoy na nanloloko ng kapwa. buksan mo ang mga mata mo wag mong tingnan ang mga pinay lang na me kasamang ibang lahi. ke pinoy o ibang lahi ang kasama kung walang nasasaktang pamilya walang nakakahiya doon. sanga pala di kami mahirap kabayan at mga propesyonal ang magulang at mga kapatid ko kaya bukas ang isipan ko.

pasensya na din kung napersonal ko yung last sentence dapat ay "mga pinoy na nagagagalit dahil di sila pwede sa ibang lahi" di dapat patungkol sa yo yan... nasabi ko din yan dahil inaamin ng ibang pinoy yan.
global_headhunter
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 14, 2009
I'd never, ever date an Arab man.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 14, 2009
aisha7 wrote:hey hey....ease up guys...cant we agree to disagree without getting personal?

update: he keeps calling but im not answering his calls. he emailed and asked me what is going on.

That is kind of rude, don't you think? He hasn't done anything wrong yet If I read your story right.
So why not give him a change to come to your grounds. For a women thats much saver. Maybe he is the 'right' Arab guy afterall. Just date with him on your terms. Go girl. :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 14, 2009
RobbyG wrote:German: Wie sagt mal?
Dutch: Wat zeg je?
English: What did you say?
French: Comment dit fois ?
I wonder... english please! :wink:

Thy're fighting and it's kinda personal...you don't wanna translate those rubbish words!
@global & xero= you both have a point.
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 14, 2009
hey why u wear a string like dress
shorn77777
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 14, 2009
shorn77777 wrote:hey why u wear a string like dress

it's called spaghetti :lol:
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 15, 2009
This is an English forum! Therefore please post in English only!

I will not tolerate insults in this section, anymore and this is going to Fight Club or Trash!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

No Tagalog plz. Jan 16, 2009
global_headhunter and xero : Who give you the right to type in tagalog. I can read between the lines. and im better than you in arabic, so i can write many things which u can't ever know._

Del: so dont date arab men, they are not there for you.simply, Del them.

RobbyG: well said.

Let me tell you my story briefly. I had a filipina g.f, our relation lasted for almost 3 years. at the end, after loving each other sooo deeply, do you know why we started fighting? it was all cuz of other filipinos, they poisoned her mind of stories like that. "he is arab, even if he married you, he will leave you someday and go with his cousin, he will beat you, he will cheat on you, bla bla bla." and at the end, after our brake-up, we both found that they were jealous from our perfect relation. they even arrange a replacement for her, so she can erase me immediately, and she did,what was her end, she got pregnant from that guy, and he neglected her, who is bad here??. who the hell said im gonna leave her for my cousin??? those guys know nothing about us, they just judge books from their covers, and they don't even bother to read it. wake up guys. let people love as they want. when i was going with my x-gf to public places, guys on the side walk don't stop insulting her cuz shes with arab guy. so they just don't want her to be with a stranger (as they call us).
howdy

Jan 16, 2009
Del wrote:I'd never, ever date an Arab man.

there must be a story behind that.... brave enought to share it !!!
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Jan 16, 2009
It's your life OP but you are here posting with doubts. Be careful. I've gone out with Arab Catholics and even then I felt uncomfortable with the culture difference.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 16, 2009
update: i answered his calls, explained to him why i ignored him. he didnt get angry. i thought we were ok then. the calls that came after that talk were kinda different. he always act like he doesnt trust me or jealous when he hears voices of other people in the background. i was like...whats up wid that? then shifts back to being nice and sweet. moody huh?
aisha7
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 17, 2009
This doesn't sound good Aisha. I once 'met' a man online then by telephone. I wasn't always available to answer calls because I was at work or at a dinner party but he was jealous because I wasn't readily available for a stupid call. Anyway that went nowhere. I didn't have to meet him in real life to know unhappiness waited for me if I stayed in touch with him.

Take care and be safe. I'm not Filipina or Asian but I feel like a surrogate sister to Filipinas.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 17, 2009
@ Howdy
This is a distant virtual relationship and I think it's so much different with yours.
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 17, 2009
puppypup wrote:This doesn't sound good Aisha. I once 'met' a man online then by telephone. I wasn't always available to answer calls because I was at work or at a dinner party but he was jealous because I wasn't readily available for a stupid call. Anyway that went nowhere. I didn't have to meet him in real life to know unhappiness waited for me if I stayed in touch with him.

totally agree with you...

I want to add something

Rule #1 in relationships.. don't answer his/her calls whenever they call you... if you are busy at work, eating etc... don't pickup until you finish... and call back.. make sure to call back and free sometime for the call... answer the calls when you are free. if he/she got something important to tell you, they will sms it

but don't give them the habit that you are always available whenever they call you... this is not sweet, it makes you look desperate to your partner and this thing have bad effects in the long run.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Jan 17, 2009
quatroporte wrote:
puppypup wrote:This doesn't sound good Aisha. I once 'met' a man online then by telephone. I wasn't always available to answer calls because I was at work or at a dinner party but he was jealous because I wasn't readily available for a stupid call. Anyway that went nowhere. I didn't have to meet him in real life to know unhappiness waited for me if I stayed in touch with him.

I want to add something

Rule #1 in relationships.. don't answer his/her calls whenever they call you... if you are busy at work, eating etc... don't pickup until you finish... and call back.. make sure to call back and free sometime for the call... answer the calls when you are free. if he/she got something important to tell you, they will sms it

but don't give them the habit that you are always available whenever they call you... this is not sweet, it makes you look desperate to your partner and this thing have bad effects in the long run.

wawwww

if anyone listen to this
life gonna be easy 8)
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 17, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:
quatroporte wrote:

I want to add something

wawwww

if anyone listen to this
life gonna be easy 8)

sadly... I learned this the hard way
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Jan 17, 2009
quatroporte wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:
quatroporte wrote:

I want to add something

wawwww

if anyone listen to this
life gonna be easy 8)

sadly... I learned this the hard way

there is a raison for everything

and if it s not a hard way we will not learn anything from the experience
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 18, 2009
well well, I have been watching and learning, and I wonder why non of men has ever asked about "dating any nationality (Filipino, Arab, white, black,etc..) woman"
and it only came to my mind that women doesn't trust men of all nationalities (men in general) or they are racist.
I wonder what would be your answers if I asked about, dating a European woman?.
go on guys its your chance for a revenge :D:D.
M.
by the way I don't like fight talks...so try to smile while typing...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

nah Jan 19, 2009
guys. are we going so far from the main subject. lets talk about Aisha only.
howdy

Jul 12, 2009
it looks for me like he is a measurable guy looking for a girl, nothing more

but its up to ur heart

btw most comments about arab guys are not correct, alot of them are very good, whether u like it or not :D
eyad84
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 19, 2009
no one can say his intention is bad towards u or good.

but dont start it with a deep relation and b exposed 2 public as others said.

for me my only advise is: never trust and never be extra extra good 2 whomever this person is. (nationalities doesnt matter)

coz then watever bad happens will not put a load on u.

f he is good or bad u always should becareful.
silent
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Dating an arab man Aug 11, 2009
Why not visit Dubai as a tourist and check in to a hotel and then meet him for lunch and get to know him in real life? Behind the computer screen a person can be who ever they want to be, but don't forget that words only stand for about 7-8% of the communication between two people, the rest is bodylanguage, so my point is, it's hard to know his intentions by plain words over the Internet.
Nicholson
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 11, 2009
I totally agree with you...
D74
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 11, 2009
Look sweetie! dn be confused. if u want to hv a month of fun wd that guy, then come over. he wl enjoy wd u for a month. Might get u a sub rented flat. After a month ur visa will be over and u wnt hv an option but to go back. And he wl hv an addition to his list of conquers.
rest is upto you.
Aamir111
Dubai Forum User

Aug 12, 2009
Aamir111, very smooth!

I'm impressed.
abyssdesire
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

A view from an Arabic guy Oct 24, 2009
aisha7 wrote:update: i answered his calls, explained to him why i ignored him. he didnt get angry. i thought we were ok then. the calls that came after that talk were kinda different. he always act like he doesnt trust me or jealous when he hears voices of other people in the background. i was like...whats up wid that? then shifts back to being nice and sweet. moody huh?

Hi, I know this a very... very late answer

But for the record, I am from Syria... (i.e. Arab :) ) and I have to say that in general, arabs only look at friendship and girlfriends before marriage as a "walk on the wild side" or an experiance before marriage... but they don't usually get married to their girlfriends and go for an arrianged marriage at the end.

It's not that THEY're bad! but their families usually highly, highly object to this (ask me, my family almost disowned me when I told then I am thinking of marring a non-Syrian girl!--- she was Japanese, by the way!)

In the west, people can easily go against their parent's will because being very close to your family isn't a big thing in the west, they see them twice at year most... but we are expected to stay close to our immediate family and non-immediate ones as well... so there

Of course, I do have a friend from Yemen who got married to a Filipino girl... but that's the only exception of the rule... (plus, she did get convert to Islam... on her own, btw)
samsam007
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 27, 2009
Take this from an arabic lady, 1. If he is really serious about what he saying let him come to you.. you never know what he will end up doing when you come to him. 2. Most of them are players and just few are decent. 3. look for the signs, he can talk alot and build a dream castle but you need to see the actions. Start will making him visit you and please dont let him stay at your place , if he said something about you living in a villa I am sure he can afford a hotel to stay at.
Arabian.Rose
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance