Now Im Serious, But They Dont Accept Me

Topic locked
now Im serious, but they dont accept me Jan 10, 2009
Whats going on this life, I had few relations before, and things were going so smooth with me, now when I became serious finding a long term commetment, simply ladies refuse me. so what they want, shall I play and lie again to get them? or I'm using wrong ways to approach??

howdy

Jan 10, 2009
i think its all your fault when you were not serious & other were serious then were just enjoying but now you have become serious & other are not.
The only think you can do is try to convince that person with whom you have become really serious.
Best Of Luck.
coleenvin
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 10, 2009
the single important thing is to know what you want today; tested
good luck

xl
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 10, 2009
coleenvin wrote:i think its all your fault when you were not serious & other were serious then were just enjoying but now you have become serious & other are not.
The only think you can do is try to convince that person with whom you have become really serious.
Best Of Luck.

well said...

one thing to add... being desperate finding a partner will turn-off any lady you meet... it will show up on your attitude the way you talk etc etc...

if you are serious enough... go and propose to the girl if you think she is worth it instead of wasting time... maybe she wont reject you...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Re: now Im serious, but they dont accept me Jan 10, 2009
howdy wrote:Whats going on this life, I had few relations before, and things were going so smooth with me, now when I became serious finding a long term commetment, simply ladies refuse me. so what they want, shall I play and lie again to get them? or I'm using wrong ways to approach??

Your story is incomplete..it's difficult to comment on a story with missing pieces.What are you looking for? a wife? a GF? what do you want? a relationship? a married life?
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 10, 2009
well life life life

when the persone is serieuse the other partner is not

pb that many of pple that i know have it too

sometimes life is not fair
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: now Im serious, but they dont accept me Jan 10, 2009
ArchitectRoel wrote:
howdy wrote:Whats going on this life, I had few relations before, and things were going so smooth with me, now when I became serious finding a long term commetment, simply ladies refuse me. so what they want, shall I play and lie again to get them? or I'm using wrong ways to approach??

Your story is incomplete..it's difficult to comment on a story with missing pieces.What are you looking for? a wife? a GF? what do you want? a relationship? a married life?

its a wife that i want. see, i confess that a failed in my previous relations, believe me not cuz i was playing, but cuz it didnt work, we had so many difficulties. now i do ask the ladies im approaching that i want a serious relationship, that will leade to a good end, see what happens, she either gives me her email, or her number. then i txt her, and again another txt after few days, then another . when at the end i ask her why did u give me ur number since u aint gonna answer me, she simply replies (i'm very sorry, i dont think i can go on with u). and if i txt the other lady only once, she never replys. am i wrong? is there another way for doing that???
howdy

Jan 11, 2009
howdy i have read your posts here with interest and i must say i commend you for sharing your feelings. my analysis on your situation:
1. when you say to a girl right off i'm looking for a serious relationship it gives a warning sign that you are up to no good. i guess, u can blame it on some men here who pretend that they are serious but in actuality is playing the field. i still go with the adage "action is better than words". its better to know each other first before professing your good intention.
2. i'd say be cool, don't be too intense. you reached the first step by getting her number but my guess is that you probably barraged her with sms, phone calls and email which may have given her an idea that you are the possessive & intense type.
3. send nice quotes or something to perk her day up when you send an sms rather than asking her out right away. build the rapport & trust first before asking. true it may take a bit of time but its better than going on circles & losing the chance to get that nice girl just cos you have no patience.
global_headhunter
Dubai Forums Member

Re: now Im serious, but they dont accept me Jan 11, 2009
howdy wrote:
ArchitectRoel wrote:

its a wife that i want. see, i confess that a failed in my previous relations, believe me not cuz i was playing, but cuz it didnt work, we had so many difficulties. now i do ask the ladies im approaching that i want a serious relationship, that will leade to a good end, see what happens, she either gives me her email, or her number. then i txt her, and again another txt after few days, then another . when at the end i ask her why did u give me ur number since u aint gonna answer me, she simply replies (i'm very sorry, i dont think i can go on with u). and if i txt the other lady only once, she never replys. am i wrong? is there another way for doing that???

Too intense. You come across as a 'stalker'.

:? :? :?

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 11, 2009
I'll agree with that! If you approached most women I know like that, they'd tell you to take a hike on the spot and run in the other direction!

Too intense, too soon, you'll freak people out acting like that. Also it smacks of desperation, no-one wants a desperate person.

It doesn't work like that.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 12, 2009
1.BE COOL: Don't be so agressive.Control your emotion.Don't show her that you like her.
2.TEXTING: Text her Don't text her about love or marriage.Text something interesting get to know here better.
3. VISIT: Visit her once in a while but not all the time.Bring here favorites flowers,chocolates,what ever...
4.BE PATIENT: Patience is a virtue.

Doing all this things doesn't mean you will win her 100%.As a saying goes "It better to love and lost than never to have no love at all"
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 12, 2009
quatroporte wrote:
coleenvin wrote:i think its all your fault when you were not serious & other were serious then were just enjoying but now you have become serious & other are not.
Best Of Luck.

well said...

one thing to add... being desperate finding a partner will turn-off any lady you meet... it will show up on your attitude the way you talk etc etc...

if you are serious enough... go and propose to the girl if you think she is worth it instead of wasting time... maybe she wont reject you...

I really very grateful that you liked my views .
coleenvin
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 12, 2009
i think u come off too strong? aggressive? :)
aisha7
Dubai Forum Visitor

you r right Jan 12, 2009
you are all right guys. maybe not all ladies accept our way of approaching. and the most i agree with "ArchitectRoel".

but some guys told me, many girls like to see how hard u should work to get them. so sending them a text or two means that u r not interested enough. So how can I expect which kind of girl is that? its really confusing.
howdy

Jan 12, 2009
You're young right?

Have patience. It will come for itself.
Don't haunt for girls. Just live your life.
RobbyG

naaah Jan 12, 2009
I dont think im young enough for more trials. im more than 34 dude. thats why im in rush to settle.
howdy

Jan 12, 2009
Wow, thats quite the age. I thought you sounded a bit desperate, hence my reasoning of you being a youngster.

Ok, well can give you one more piece of advice; buy a plastic doll and talk gently to her. Every time you feel this urge coming inside of you when around a lady, just run home and abuse the doll. Then go back to your desireably goddess (after unloading, you know :wink: ) and uhhh behave...

No serious;
Call her once or twice a day. No more. Just feel hows she's thinks of you and arrange a date with her by saying you're going to take her for dinner or some romantic view you know in Dubai. (BurjAlArab Tour for instance)
Just get acqainted and make her feel comfortable. If she's not relaxed, you are not relaxed. Don't push it. Just enjoy together. Its not necessary to show her that you rock in one way or another.

Now, after your wonderful evening (or day) just bring her home and see if she fits you. If so, give her a kiss on the cheek and go home. No expectancies, nothing.
If she askes you in, she'll do that for herself and otherwise you call her the next day and say you loved being with her and want to do it again.

Constructive talk is key. Laid back, but not like laidback Luke. And one more; be a gentlemen. Open the door for her in public places. The'll appreciate it, so does your environment. Gives a confidence boost.

Have a good one!

edit: Forgot to mention the essence part for an experienced dater like you. Don't have intercourse with her the first days or weeks. If its genuine love, intercourse doesn't matter in the beginning.
Most relations don't work with intercourse in the beginning. Thats my experience. You must make yourself and her feel 'special'. Otherwise your just that one night stand guy the next day. Think about that.

ps; can't use the word S.ex. so I changed it to; intercourse. :wink:
RobbyG

Jan 13, 2009
great advice robby :)
global_headhunter
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 13, 2009
global_headhunter wrote:great advice robby :)

You want some too? :munky2:

:lol:
RobbyG

Jan 13, 2009
RobbyG wrote: You want some too? :munky2: :lol:

thanks for the offer man... but i got "the one" :D
global_headhunter
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 13, 2009
:downtown:

Allrighty then.
RobbyG

hmm! Jan 15, 2009
ohhhhh poor baby!!!!

Now women like "a rollin stone"...

They r all fed up of commitments...and y shud they commit them selves?

After all if u r serious then it doesn't say tht every one else is serious too!

Enjoy wht u have and it will come to u when the time is right and the chemical equation of the nature is balanced.

Till then stay H :D
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: hmm! Jan 16, 2009
daisy wrote:ohhhhh poor baby!!!!

Now women like "a rollin stone"...

They r all fed up of commitments...and y shud they commit them selves?

After all if u r serious then it doesn't say tht every one else is serious too!

Enjoy wht u have and it will come to u when the time is right and the chemical equation of the nature is balanced.

Till then stay H :D

well, thanx for the advice dear. you are right. but i noticed that here in the emirates, people are like robots? emotions are getting less. am I right, or its only me who feels so?
howdy

Jan 19, 2009
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
paradisehug
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 20, 2009
paradisehug wrote:thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

This is a funny man. Joins a forum, and tries to gain posts (or something like that) by saying 'thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanksss' ...

No more brains to offer us?
RobbyG

Mar 24, 2009
perhaps its fate showing you what you have done to others
aishamalik
Dubai Forum User

Sep 09, 2009
actually i wrote more than million comments and deleted them again, i will talk bad way guys , so go on dude never mind about those .
bdr
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 12, 2009
Women,we are like drugs addicts, we want something bad knowing it is bad hoping to convert it in something good.

Good things are tasteless

Why i dont know??

I am like this
Lblb
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Jun 09, 2010
quatroporte wrote:well said...

one thing to add... being desperate finding a partner will turn-off any lady you meet... it will show up on your attitude the way you talk etc etc......

that is exactly whats happening
lion81
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Now Im Serious, But They Dont Accept Me Jul 16, 2010
BoY .. NoW ItS AlL cHaNgE nOw u hAvE To fInD A nEw 1 fOr uRSeLf n iTs gUd iF U FiNd sUm1 ElSe CuZ sHe dNt kNoW WaT U HaVe dOnE iN uR pAsT .... KeeP RoCkIn .. DnT tHnK DaT THeY dNt wAnT U tHeY WaNt u AlWaYs ... .. ;-)
Rizz
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance