UAE Census Update

Topic locked
Jan 09, 2009
ahamed wrote:Hey bangali baba..

Thats enough of you talking sh!t in this forum and not respecting others.

If you don't have the brains to realize what is wrong with passion and flirting I suggest you send your female relatives to Dubai for men to ogle, and use them for pleasure

What the fck do you mean by that ..

Wonder if you did you so, that you are making a statement here..

ta'al ha7ndhal freej wa ana barawe3ek..

Hey Indian Indentured Indoo

Enough of you kissing your western masters' behinds.

You should wonder if that happend with you or the Dutch guy that you are supporting his view point.

muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 09, 2009
thats done it habibi .. want me to screw you?..

and stop picking words from dictionary..you jack!

Well well .. i had a dream where you it happened with you.. and would happen it with you again ! hahahaah ..
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Jan 09, 2009
with respect to all Muslims & the NON Muslims here in the forum or out

i m a Muslim Lady & let me tell you that i don t think that you are a real muslim

Muslims don t talk a sh**ts as you are doing in this forum

So respect yourself and your relegion whatever it is pls.
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 09, 2009
Respect you miss lolly,

I here by draw my boundary.

Miss, i am a muslim too, but then again why to disrespect someone not from our religion or from our country.there are westerners in this forums and in this country. So what? every one has to respect each other regardless of where they are from and whatever religion they belong too.

Its in our religion to respect other religions. And apart from that, my personal view is that we all are humans and not animals. So treat em all equallly.

And believe me, i have friends from all religions, from different countries including western countries and for me all are equal. No one black, no one white ..

and to be honest, westerners pay more respect to you than the local emirities here. i bet that.
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Jan 09, 2009
ahamed wrote:Respect you miss lolly,

Miss, i am a muslim too, but then again why to disrespect someone not from our religion or from our country.there are westerners in this forums and in this country. So what? every one has to respect each other regardless of where they are from and whatever religion they belong too.

Its in our religion to respect other religions. And apart from that, my personal view is that we all are humans and not animals. So treat em all equallly.

And believe me, i have friends from all religions, from different countries including western countries and for me all are equal. No one black, no one white ..

and to be honest, westerners pay more respect to you than the local emirities here. i bet that.

Absolutely agree. Nicely said Ahamed.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 09, 2009
gee robby :d how you doing?
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Jan 09, 2009
ahamed wrote:Respect you miss lolly,

exactly

what is the point for this man here to stand behind relegion and talk

Mr Bangladishi if u don t like Non muslims pls don t come to theire forums to their places & don t even talk to them

i mean i don t understant how pple can live in the same country if they will not be able to respect each others

we are a humain being here Muslims or not.

OVER.
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 09, 2009
Muslim Bangladeshi should get a life simple as... :roll:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 10, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
gtmash wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
kanelli wrote:
gtmash wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Do local Emiratis like it the way Westerners are intruding into their space?

Hey Jackass, they love it. I mean absolutely love it and want to keep it that way. They don't want people like you in their country and trust me on this. And I know this as a fact from my dealings and conversations with the local officials.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 10, 2009
Galactico wrote:Muslim Bangladeshi should get a life simple as... :roll:

Tico, you still alive? :lol: Damn cold over there
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 10, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
Galactico wrote:Muslim Bangladeshi should get a life simple as... :roll:

Tico, you still alive? :lol: Damn cold over there

Hey Sage how's it going & hows your health :D uffff soooo cold man :(
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 10, 2009
I had been a long time visitor to these forums, and only just registered after i lost my head at our friend, who is giving my religion and country a bad name with his constant ramblings......please ignore him, we have his specimen down here in Abu Dhabi as well, but we have learned to ignore them :)
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat