Moved Threads?

Topic locked
Moved threads? Jan 09, 2009
Some threads in "Dubai Politics" subforum have been moved and are not accessible.

Can someone tell me how to access them plz? Have they been deleted?

muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Re: Moved threads? Jan 10, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Some threads in "Dubai Politics" subforum have been moved and are not accessible.

Can someone tell me how to access them plz? Have they been deleted?

Please be more specific.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 10, 2009
They were moved by the Moderator to Fight Club. You do not have access to this part of the forum (and I sincerely hope you aren't granted access either!), therefore you cannot read them or add to them.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 10, 2009
Choco:
If I started a topic, and it's been moved, I still don't have access to it!!!!
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Jan 10, 2009
If it's been moved to a section of the forum, that you have not been granted access to, then, no, you won't have access to it.

Access is granted to forumers who have a vertain number of posts and have been granted permission by the moderators, and that is upto them to decide.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 10, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:If it's been moved to a section of the forum, that you have not been granted access to, then, no, you won't have access to it.

Access is granted to forumers who have a vertain number of posts and have been granted permission by the moderators, and that is upto them to decide.

thanks Choco..
have a nice day,
M
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Jan 10, 2009
Just to explain, Fight Club is where all the threads that get nasty go to, because they break forum rules for language and conduct. It is an effort to have a place for threads so that there is not a lot of thread deleting needed.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 10, 2009
kanelli wrote:Just to explain, Fight Club is where all the threads that get nasty go to, because they break forum rules for language and conduct. It is an effort to have a place for threads so that there is not a lot of thread deleting needed.

That explains well... :roll:
spirophonix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat