SOME FACTS ABOUT WOMAN

Topic locked
SOME FACTS ABOUT WOMAN Dec 25, 2005
If you kiss her, you are not a gentleman. If you don't, you are not a man
If you praise her, she thinks you are lying. If you don't, you are good for nothing
If you agree to all her likes, you are a wimp. If you don't, you are not understanding
If you visit her often, she thinks it is boring. If you don't, she accuses you of double-crossing
If you are well dressed, she says you are a playboy. If you don't, you are a dull boy
If you are jealous, she says it's bad. If you don't, she thinks you do not love her
If you attempt a romance, she says you didn't respect her. If you don't, she thinks you do not like her
If you are a minute late, she complains it's hard to wait. If she is late, she says that's a girl's way
If you visit another man, you're not putting in "quality time". If she is visited by another woman, "oh it's natural, we are girls"
If you kiss her once in a while, she professes you are cold. If you kiss her often, she yells that you are taking advantage
If you fail to help her in crossing the street, you lack ethics. If you do, she thinks it's just one of men's tactics for seduction
If you stare at another woman, she accuses you of flirting. If she is stared by other men, she says that they are just admiring
If you talk, she wants you to listen. If you listen, she wants you to talk

In short:

So simple, yet so complex
So weak, yet so powerful
So confusing, yet so desirable
So damning, yet so wonderful...

====== NEW ADDITION ===============
IF YOU PROPOSE HER FOR MARRIAGE, YOU ARE CHEAP. IF YOU DON'T, YOU ARE CHEAT

IF YOU ADVISE HER, SHE THINKS YOU ARE CONTROLLING HER LIFE. IF YOU DON'T, SHE THINKS YOU DONT CARE OF HER.

IF YOU GET ANGRY ON HER, YOU ARE SHORT TEMPER. IF YOU DON'T, YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS WITH HER.

IF YOU ARE FAITHFUL TO HER, SHE THINKS YOU DESERVE FOR BETTER GIRL, IF DON'T, YOU ARE princess

emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 28, 2005
hahahaha gud 1 doug!!! gud 1
aduberdu
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Some facts about Woman Dec 29, 2005
emadullah wrote:If you kiss her, you are not a gentleman. If you don't, you are not a man
If you praise her, she thinks you are lying. If you don't, you are good for nothing
If you agree to all her likes, you are a wimp. If you don't, you are not understanding
If you visit her often, she thinks it is boring. If you don't, she accuses you of double-crossing
If you are well dressed, she says you are a playboy. If you don't, you are a dull boy
If you are jealous, she says it's bad. If you don't, she thinks you do not love her
If you attempt a romance, she says you didn't respect her. If you don't, she thinks you do not like her
If you are a minute late, she complains it's hard to wait. If she is late, she says that's a girl's way
If you visit another man, you're not putting in "quality time". If she is visited by another woman, "oh it's natural, we are girls"
If you kiss her once in a while, she professes you are cold. If you kiss her often, she yells that you are taking advantage
If you fail to help her in crossing the street, you lack ethics. If you do, she thinks it's just one of men's tactics for seduction
If you stare at another woman, she accuses you of flirting. If she is stared by other men, she says that they are just admiring
If you talk, she wants you to listen. If you listen, she wants you to talk

In short:

So simple, yet so complex
So weak, yet so powerful
So confusing, yet so desirable
So damning, yet so wonderful...

Perfectttt! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 29, 2005
hate to say, that it's so true..!! :oops: :geek:
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 29, 2005
Nice!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

HOW ABOUT THIS ? Jan 04, 2006
SOME MORE FACTS.................
IF YOU PROPOSE HER FOR MARRIAGE, YOU ARE CHEAP. IF YOU DON'T, YOU ARE CHEAT

IF YOU ADVISE HER, SHE THINKS YOU ARE CONTROLLING HER LIFE. IF YOU DON'T, SHE THINKS YOU DONT CARE OF HER.

IF YOU GET ANGRY ON HER, YOU ARE SHORT TEMPER. IF YOU DON'T, YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS WITH HER.

IF YOU ARE FAITHFUL TO HER, SHE THINKS YOU DESERVE FOR BETTER GIRL, IF DON'T, YOU ARE B***H (censored by sniper420 8) )
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 12, 2006
yeah baby!

we may be all that but you guys still can't live without us.
mwahahahahahaha!
moonbaby
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 12, 2006
moonbaby wrote:yeah baby!

mwahahahahahaha!

Well that's the reason the Pope is a bachelor eh? :roll:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 12, 2006
moonbaby wrote:yeah baby!

mwahahahahahaha!

lol
u know urdu ?
there is a saying in urdu....
ek majmue me ek AWRAT poochi "Agar hum awrat is duniya me nahi hoti to sare mard kaha hote "?
ek admi foran bola "jannat me"

ok for english reader i wil translate wat i said here in urdu..

one lady asks (in a public place) "if we women were not born in this world, where all men would have been"?

a guy replied "in the heaven"....

so it means woman is only reason to take men in the hell...and its fact just remember Adam and Eve.
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 12, 2006
so it means woman is only reason to take men in the hell...and its fact just remember Adam and Eve

I hope that you're just kidding.

By the way, your name suggests that you're muslim, and in Islam BOTH Adam and Eve have sinned and ate from the forbidden tree. So it isn't Eve's fault.

However, in Judaism/Christianity, it is Eve which "lured" Adam into eating from the forbidden tree, and was therefore punished by the pains of childbearing (whereas child-bearing is a privilege that will earn women more status and "rank" in Heaven - In Islam, not a punishment).

So which "fact" are you talking about mate?
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 12, 2006
Linda_Stuiv wrote:
so it means woman is only reason to take men in the hell...and its fact just remember Adam and Eve

I hope that you're just kidding.

By the way, your name suggests that you're muslim, and in Islam BOTH Adam and Eve have sinned and ate from the forbidden tree. So it isn't Eve's fault.

However, in Judaism/Christianity, it is Eve which "lured" Adam into eating from the forbidden tree, and was therefore punished by the pains of childbearing (whereas child-bearing is a privilege that will earn women more status and "rank" in Heaven - In Islam, not a punishment).

So which "fact" are you talking about mate?

i m just talking about a common fact. in general only woman is the reason....but it doesnot mean i dont like woman...i respect every woman thats wat i learned in islam...i love everyone..i respect women...i guess u know the universal truth that ISLAM IS ONLY RELIGION TO REACH HEAVEN. u must know it...

if u want to know about the islamic view then u are most welcome to contact me and learn about islam....read this

http://www.islamonline.net/english/introducingislam/belief/Messengers/article01.shtml
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 12, 2006
It's a common "misconception" not a "Fact". It depends on the religion/school of thought.

And I know the website. I think it belongs to Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradawi. The egyptian sheikh who escaped Jamal Abdul-Nasser rule and fled to Qatar in the 60s I think.

Good website. And thanks for the offer, but my fiance provides me with anything and everything I want to know, and I do my own research as well.
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 12, 2006
Oh well, lets just face facts guys, whilst we are the better of the two sexes, we will never, ever understand the weaker, yet fairer sex! heheheheheh
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 12, 2006
Linda_Stuiv wrote:It's a common "misconception" not a "Fact". It depends on the religion/school of thought.

And I know the website. I think it belongs to Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradawi. The egyptian sheikh who escaped Jamal Abdul-Nasser rule and fled to Qatar in the 60s I think.

Good website. And thanks for the offer, but my fiance provides me with anything and everything I want to know, and I do my own research as well.

First of all this forum is for general discussion...we cant talk about religion. anyway if u have already talked about that then i will clear ur point.
Eve is influenced by Satan to eat the fruit of that tree forbidden by Al mighty Allah. So, Eve requested Adam to try that fruit.
For your kind info, Adam and Eve both were muslim and ofcourse every messengers were muslim...even every baby born as muslim....but surrounding/environment and the parents play important role here....just remember the great messenger Ibrahim (so called Abraham)[PBUH].
u know one more thing ? if a person (irrespective of the religion) dies below the age of 15 then he will be reaching directly to heaven...

i guess u are well aware of it.

So pls now closed this discussion here..u can contact me by email if u need more info...or we can request our Dubai forum team to open Religious Topic here...
Take care :)
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 12, 2006
I think you need to e-mail me so I can provide you with some info.

Your account is that of the Judeo-Christian perspective. The Islamic perspective places EQUAL blame on Adam and Eve.

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/w_islam/eve.htm
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 12, 2006
Linda_Stuiv wrote:I think you need to e-mail me so I can provide you with some info.

Your account is that of the Judeo-Christian perspective. The Islamic perspective places EQUAL blame on Adam and Eve.

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/w_islam/eve.htm

Excuse me..we muslim dont blame Adam or Eve...dont misunderstand me..
We are here not becoz of the mistake of Adam/Eve [PBUT] but we are here to pass the test of Al mighty...u remebered ? Adam was forgiven when he asked for forgiven taking the Name of Final messenger Muhammed [SAW]. Now u ask urself how did Adam knew the name of Final messenger ?? The name of final messenger [SAW] were written in one of the doors of the Heaven.
It is the preplan of Al mighty to creat this world for testing purpose who is who and who deserves for permanent Hell and permanent Heaven....

If Al mighty will put one in the hell and other in the heaven then the person who is sentenced for hell may ask why he is deserved for hell and y other is for heaven.. ?? its like that only...this test is only to let us know who is who and he will choose only those who will pass his test....

by the way wats ur religion ?
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 15, 2006
Well done emadullah! I really enjoyed reading that.
milo99
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 16, 2006
milo99 wrote:Well done emadullah! I really enjoyed reading that.

milo = meet (in urdu language) are u indian ?
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 16, 2006
No, I'm Canadian :) . I got the name from the movie "The Mask". It was the name of Jim Carrey's Jack Russell.

Have a good one,

milo
milo99
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 16, 2006
We are here not becoz of the mistake of Adam/Eve [PBUT] but we are here to pass the test of Al mighty...u remebered ? Adam was forgiven when he asked for forgiven taking the Name of Final messenger Muhammed [SAW]. Now u ask urself how did Adam knew the name of Final messenger ?? The name of final messenger [SAW] were written in one of the doors of the Heaven.
It is the preplan of Al mighty to creat this world for testing purpose who is who and who deserves for permanent Hell and permanent Heaven....

If Al mighty will put one in the hell and other in the heaven then the person who is sentenced for hell may ask why he is deserved for hell and y other is for heaven.. ?? its like that only...this test is only to let us know who is who and he will choose only those who will pass his test....

No you're changing the issue.

Your initial post/joke/comment was that it was Eve's fault.

I replied by saying that since you're muslim, you shouldn't say that, because Islam (as opposed to the Judeo-Christian tradition -btw where are all the smartasses? Choc and Arnie and Kanelli and the lot?-) places equal blame on both.

You reply and REPEAT saying that it's common knowledge that Eve seduced Adam into eating from the forbidden tree.

I reply and give you a link to a well-known (and there are many many more) Islamic site that says -indeed- that both Adam and Eve sinned.

Now you're replying, forgetting the initial issue, and changing it into some philosophical semantic arguement.

1-Admit you were wrong about the whole Eve thing, you'll earn more respect that way.

2-Yes God knows all that will happen, but at the time of occurence, Adam and Eve had freewill, therefore they were sinful, and punished by getting banished to Earth.

You have freewill, you can be sinful or righteous, but whatever you choose is known by God, or else what's the point of testing you, if you don't have any choice? God knows all your actions, in past and future, well isn't that the same situation as Adam and Eve (and any human)? If you sin, you sin. If Adam/Eve sin, they sin. God knows it all since He created everything. End of Story.

You display a lack of knowledge in Islamic Predestinarian Philosophy. But I don't blame you, it's no simple matter.

Nevertheless, one should know when to stop and listen.

And my religion is irrelevant to the discussion here. Everything I'm saying is strictly Islamic, as opposed to some misconceptions you seem to have.
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 16, 2006
Linda_Stuiv wrote:

No you're changing the issue.

Your initial post/joke/comment was that it was Eve's fault.

I replied by saying that since you're muslim, you shouldn't say that, because Islam (as opposed to the Judeo-Christian tradition -btw where are all the smartasses? Choc and Arnie and Kanelli and the lot?-) places equal blame on both.

You reply and REPEAT saying that it's common knowledge that Eve seduced Adam into eating from the forbidden tree.

I reply and give you a link to a well-known (and there are many many more) Islamic site that says -indeed- that both Adam and Eve sinned.

Now you're replying, forgetting the initial issue, and changing it into some philosophical semantic arguement.

1-Admit you were wrong about the whole Eve thing, you'll earn more respect that way.

2-Yes God knows all that will happen, but at the time of occurence, Adam and Eve had freewill, therefore they were sinful, and punished by getting banished to Earth.

You have freewill, you can be sinful or righteous, but whatever you choose is known by God, or else what's the point of testing you, if you don't have any choice? God knows all your actions, in past and future, well isn't that the same situation as Adam and Eve (and any human)? If you sin, you sin. If Adam/Eve sin, they sin. God knows it all since He created everything. End of Story.

You display a lack of knowledge in Islamic Predestinarian Philosophy. But I don't blame you, it's no simple matter.

Nevertheless, one should know when to stop and listen.

And my religion is irrelevant to the discussion here. Everything I'm saying is strictly Islamic, as opposed to some misconceptions you seem to have.

i am not changing the issue but i was loooking someone to talk about religion....so so so...but i did not check any of the links given to me...

u are rite... whatever we choose known by Al Mighty but we are gifted with mind to think wat is rong and wat is right..we have common sense to use it...Al mighty knows everything but this test was to let us know what we have been doing in this earth while we were alive...for wat reason we are going to hell/heaven.....

just take the example of a student....
teacher knows who is brilliant student..who will secure good score and who wil get failed ...before the exam teacher knows al this things...but they will take test ..am i rite ? but if the student who is gonna fail in the test wil do best...study hard ..he will be passed....and may be he will secure top rank....am i rite again ?

so this option is also given by Al mighty...depends upon us to do or not to do..if we do better .we will be in heaven...else in the hell...
he has given us time (life) to think and act upon...we are given wit his rules and regulations to spend life...he has described everyhing in his book(Quaran , the words of Al mighy... still unchanged and wil be unchanged)
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums