AVERAGE SALARY FOR ARCHITECT IN DUBAI

Topic locked
AVERAGE SALARY FOR ARCHITECT IN DUBAI Jan 12, 2006
I would really appreciate a small piece of advice.
I am an Architect with 9 years’ working experience ( 6 in Europe and 3 in Australia). Please could someone tell me which sort of salary I should request in Dubai?
I really appreciate any information that can help me out.
Thanks a lot.
Cheers
Eddy

eddy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 12, 2006
If you've a western passport, starting a minimum 15kdhs salary with the Jumeriah group + housing allowence and car allowence. But can do loads better.
barastisundowner
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 12, 2006
You might be good at designing things

However, this post is placed in General chat, there are Employment Threads!, You therefore get 0/10 for your reading and understanding and observational skills.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 13, 2006
sorry buddy!
..take it easy!
ciao
eddy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 13, 2006
If you've a western passport, starting a minimum 15kdhs salary with the Jumeriah group + housing allowence and car allowence. But can do loads better.

scuse me, what is the Jumeriah group?
eddy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 13, 2006
arniegang wrote:You might be good at designing things

However, this post is placed in General chat, there are Employment Threads!, You therefore get 0/10 for your reading and understanding and observational skills.

Some attitude you have! who the heck do you think you are making fun of people like that? I've seen few posts for you doing nothing but making fun of people you miserable twit!

The post is in Professionals looking for jobs in dubai...very relevant to his/her question.

You're not even a moderator so lay off and let people post as they wish...moderators will direct posters accordingly NOT YOU!
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 13, 2006
Acebravo wrote:

Some attitude you have! who the heck do you think you are making fun of people like that? I've seen few posts for you doing nothing but making fun of people you miserable twit!

The post is in Professionals looking for jobs in dubai...very relevant to his/her question.

You're not even a moderator so lay off and let people post as they wish...moderators will direct posters accordingly NOT YOU!

Well my friend with agressive attitude - before you rant make sure your facts are correct - this thread was in General Chat, until it was moved by the moderators :D

Furthermore i have every right to make observations in a PUBLIC FORUM - as would employers, so if i think they arn't that bright , then the possible prospective employer would also.

Its a bit like signs on doors sayin "no entry" and you will always get some twat who opens it and goes in. Probably a bit like you my friend
:D
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 14, 2006
arniegang wrote:
Acebravo wrote:

Well my friend with agressive attitude - before you rant make sure your facts are correct - this thread was in General Chat, until it was moved by the moderators :D

Furthermore i have every right to make observations in a PUBLIC FORUM - as would employers, so if i think they arn't that bright , then the possible prospective employer would also.

Its a bit like signs on doors sayin "no entry" and you will always get some twat who opens it and goes in. Probably a bit like you my friend
:D

Everybody has the right to make observations (POLITELY) in a public forum.

Re-read what you posted for him/her and then think if that was proper.....did you make your point politely???? did you have to write it like that???
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 14, 2006

Arniegang you are a flamer. Your sarcasm is unappreciated and not warranted.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 14, 2006
arniegang,
no offense...You made your point and I apreciate it..BTW that was my first post..I learned something.
But I think you have been a little bit 'rude'..in my opinion there are other ways!
eddy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 14, 2006
arniegang,
no offense...You made your point and I apreciate it..BTW that was my first post..I learned something.
But I think you have been a little bit 'rude'..in my opinion there are other ways!
eddy
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted