Does Love Really Exist Or It Is Pure Illusion??

Topic locked
Does love really exist or it is pure illusion?? Jan 11, 2006
If the answer is yes, so why it usually dies and if the answer is no, why it captures our hearts? :idea:

warmheart
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jan 11, 2006
Well if it dies it's sheer infatuation like Hollywood lovers.

Y it captures out heart? keke well biologically we are made that way see opposite s*x u get excited and there is hormone secretion which gives u pleasure and u want to have that feeling again and again......
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 11, 2006
yep totally agree with sniper....its just a biological process...and please dont bring poor heart in to it...it's just a blood pumping machine...real culprit is brain that sends the signals!
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 11, 2006
Its real. You just have to find that "special" someone!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 11, 2006
Yes, you have to be lucky enough. Most people spend their lives without meeting someone they can love like in the fairytales, and some people meet that person in Highschool.

Hope that you're lucky.
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 12, 2006
Linda_Stuiv wrote:Yes, you have to be lucky enough. Most people spend their lives without meeting someone they can love like in the fairytales, and some people meet that person in Highschool.

Hope that you're lucky.

Is that u in the photo Linda? If yes vous est tres beau. Oh why is my heart beating so fast? Oh no cadmus..... i-s-s it..? :P
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 12, 2006
its still brain buddy...its just that blood circulation infew of your body pasrts has increased :wink: thats why heart is pumping the blood faster....

~~no offense
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 12, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
Linda_Stuiv wrote:Yes, you have to be lucky enough. Most people spend their lives without meeting someone they can love like in the fairytales, and some people meet that person in Highschool.

Hope that you're lucky.

Is that u in the photo Linda? If yes vous est tres beau. Oh why is my heart beating so fast? Oh no cadmus..... i-s-s it..? :P

yeah linda is rite....
love is still exist. love never dies only lovers die...it is the fact.
love doesnot see face, wealth, not even figure ...its direct communication/link of two hearts and soul....i am saying this beocz i m experiencing it rite now...yeah i m in love. and i proud to say that my love will never die...

anyway snipper if ur heart is beating fast just becoz of the beautiful girl picture then its not ur love but its ur bad***********************
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 12, 2006
I would put it this way,

Love is not about loving someone perfect its about loving a imperfect person perfectly!

It doesnt have to involve a boyfriend and girlfriend by default, it can be love for your mother, father, family, friends.

But it does exist in some form or other in every human being.:)

Cheers, jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 12, 2006
cadmus wrote:its still brain buddy...its just that blood circulation infew of your body pasrts has increased :wink: thats why heart is pumping the blood faster....

~~no offense

Ok guyz I have self control and practice abstinence so get the joke or the thread is locked :evil:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 12, 2006
Yes sniper it is me. Merci :oops: . And it's a bad picture btw :wink: .

I'd like to believe that love has more to do with your soul, your existence and self-awareness/psyche, than it has to do with hormones and electrical impulses. But this is unchartered area, the discussion can go on till tomorrow.
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 12, 2006
Wait a minute.... this is a forum, it WILL go on till tomorrow! :lol:
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 13, 2006
well it depends on you own hear feelings, if you got sensitive one then definately u will fall in and if you are hurted by some one then again u will feel it too. this is my experience buddy.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
rana79
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 19, 2006
:( there is no such thing in this world as love every one wants something but its not love
:cry: people use people in the name of love.
love is pure and honest
LOVE blossoms over the months and years its a feeling but thats no more
i wish there WERE people out there who want to be someones not because they have somthing they want but just for love
As love is the only truth and way to a happy life.
sonuali
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Does love really exist or it is pure illusion?? Jan 19, 2006
warmheart wrote:If the answer is yes, so why it usually dies and if the answer is no, why it captures our hearts? :idea:

Frankly speaking i dont think if the love really exist. The only woman who offers you the un-conditional luv is your mother. She never seek anything in return. The relationship last for life time.

Now a days it is hard to tell someone the difference between luv and lust. People usually get cheated in one or other way in love. I dont have any experience of luv but i do believe that un-conditional luv doesnt exist .
The more we have luv hurted people ,the more we have poet . The poet usually represent the loser community. thats another debate.

i would recommend ,do not try to find luv or fall in love ,it last for very short period of time when u really enjoy and it hurts for longer period.

if i ever fall in love ,i would share my experience but u guys know its really hard to trust on girls .

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 20, 2006
someone rightly said, love is like a cigrette. it starts with fire, plays with lips and ends in ashes.
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 20, 2006
as for me, its not pure illusions, its real...
cutieara
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Does love really exist or it is pure illusion?? Jan 21, 2006
HP wrote:
warmheart wrote:

if i ever fall in love ,i would share my experience but u guys know its really hard to trust on girls .

[/color][/b]

Yeah it's worse to trust ON U! :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2006
hey i did some rearch on love and thats wht i found ....

'love' is what is felt when the
“Spins of an even number of electrons in a left-polarised carbomethyl compound in the nerve-1931 of the carpus callosum get aligned due to a time varying magnetic field”.
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 23, 2006
yeah love is a feeling between two people :D when you have butterflies in your tummy or maybe you just need to go for a number 2 :lol:
tinkerbella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 23, 2006
If you want love - Get a puppy.
If you want sex - Pay for it!!
kavik
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance