This Question To All Westerners

Topic locked
Dec 31, 2008
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Flying Dutchman, are you a Jew?

No.

Now Hamas, AFAIK, never said "Kill Jews in Iran, kill all Jews, from as far apart places as Morocco, Russia, India, or China".

Oh, just the Jews in Israel...that makes it OK or something?

Hamas wants removal of the illness, the tumour called "Israel", a fair call.

A fair call hey? Showing your true colours...defending genocide.

the media, financial, political and banking stranglehold on Amerikan lives by Zionists is easy to see and factually accurate, for those interested.

I am interested, show me!

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 31, 2008
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:Whilst in Saudi Arabia, I was doing a TV show with the Minister of Islamic Affairs for the Kingdom. This is a very senior Islamic scholar who was a highly educated and intelligent man.

During our discussion before going on air, I asked him several questions:

Q&A..

Knight

This is irrelevant, and should be discussed elsewhere like you suggested.

1. I'd like to ask, what proof do we have of your interview? Any video recordings? Who was the official in question? What was the language used for the interview?

2 "Israel" has no right to exist on Palestinian land. It could have been settled in Alaska, Siberia, Germany or whereever the locals never objected to it. The primary responsibility lies with the British for this mess.

3 Judaism and Zionism are not same. There are Jews against Zionism. Learn more before you spout more tripe, it'd do your credibility a lot of good.

4 Islam is NOT derived from Judaism, it is believed that the true message was delivered to many prophets and messengers. The first prophet was Adam (PBUH), the first man, and the last one and most respected messenger was Hazrat Muhammad (May peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). Musa (AH)/Mosem, Issa (AH)/Jesus, Yusuf (AH) and many others were sent with the message from God.

5 Judaism is not the first nor last monotheistic religion, even if you look at the issue from a theological student's view point.

I will respond to this when I return from my New Year celebrations...

Take your religious blinkers off and be ready to have an open mind...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 31, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:Take your religious blinkers off and be ready to have an open mind...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight

DK...You're asking too much from this guy......its mission impossible..... 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 31, 2008
Flying Dutchman wrote:
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Flying Dutchman, are you a Jew?

No.

Now Hamas, AFAIK, never said "Kill Jews in Iran, kill all Jews, from as far apart places as Morocco, Russia, India, or China".

Oh, just the Jews in Israel...that makes it OK or something?

That makes your statement wrong. I corrected your wrong statement. Hamas also does not have anything against individual Jews but like every other self respecting individuals, they have the will and right to live on their own land, land that belongs to Palestinians.

Hamas wants removal of the illness, the tumour called "Israel", a fair call.

A fair call hey? Showing your true colours...defending genocide.

Defending removal of Zionism is not akin to genocide, if NOBODY loves you in your neighbourhood, and you arrived there through terrorism, manipulation, deceit, occupation and wanton violation of basic human rights, you dont need to be there. Zionists can go to Germany if they want.

the media, financial, political and banking stranglehold on Amerikan lives by Zionists is easy to see and factually accurate, for those interested.

I am interested, show me!

Watch Fox News, or any other Amerikan media or their news media, be it print, broadcast, online or whatever, is only spouting pro Zionist propaganda.

Look at folks like George Soros who are some of the biggest financiers in that country. List is long, here are some links.

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2008/12/06/mohamed-khodr-how-zionists-occupy-two-nations-america-and-palestine/

http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/183346

These may help. AIPAC is the most obvious and blatant example of Zionist domination of Amerikan politics.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Dec 31, 2008
I ask the nonmuslim foreigners in Dubai to respect and try to assimilate to the culture, values, customs, religion and way of life of Dubai.

Its courteous to not hurt your host's sensibilities and sensitivities. Those foreigners, specially some of the more ill informed and petulant Westeners, that refuse to observe these actions are kindly urged to stay home, find a better life for themselves and their tastes.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Dec 31, 2008
muslimbangladeshi wrote: Hamas also does not have anything against individual Jews

From the Hamas Convenant:

"Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious"

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews)"

"Israel, Judaism and Jews challenge Islam and the Moslem people. "May the cowards never sleep."

Defending removal of Zionism is not akin to genocide

Its pushing Jews into the sea...
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 31, 2008
muslimbangladeshi wrote:I ask the nonmuslim foreigners in Dubai to respect and try to assimilate to the culture, values, customs, religion and way of life of Dubai.

Its courteous to not hurt your host's sensibilities and sensitivities. Those foreigners, specially some of the more ill informed and petulant Westeners, that refuse to observe these actions are kindly urged to stay home, find a better life for themselves and their tastes.

Please go on, this is the part I like....
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 31, 2008
Give me a link Dutchman
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Dec 31, 2008
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Give me a link Dutchman

A link for what? The Hamas Convenant?

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 31, 2008
Not surprised.

I see Amerikan source, moreover there is a certain Avalon , and Goldman in there.

Had you been in their shoes, you would be baying for all Muslims' blood. In the last few years alone, Westerners have killed more than millions of Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan alone.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Dec 31, 2008
muslimbangladeshi wrote:I ask the nonmuslim foreigners in Dubai to respect and try to assimilate to the culture, values, customs, religion and way of life of Dubai.

I ask Muslims foreigners in Western nations or in any non-Muslim nation to try to assimilate to the culture, values, customs, religion and way of life too.

Its courteous to not hurt your host's sensibilities and sensitivities.
Those foreigners, specially some of the more ill informed and petulant Muslims, that refuse to observe these actions are kindly urged to stay home, find a better life for themselves and their tastes.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 31, 2008
puppypup wrote:

I ask Muslims foreigners in Western nations or in any non-Muslim nation to try to assimilate to the culture, values, customs, religion and way of life too.

Its courteous to not hurt your host's sensibilities and sensitivities.
Those foreigners, specially some of the more ill informed and petulant Muslims, that refuse to observe these actions are kindly urged to stay home, find a better life for themselves and their tastes.

Wrong place. This is DUBAI forums. A little common sense may help
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Dec 31, 2008
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Wrong place. This is DUBAI forums. A little common sense may help

"Political debates. Discussing important local and global issues."
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 31, 2008

:lol: Sounds like what some people are saying about Foreigners/and/or Muslims in Western countries.

Interesting posts Humbleman and DK.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 31, 2008
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Not surprised.

I see Amerikan source, moreover there is a certain Avalon , and Goldman in there.

Had you been in their shoes, you would be baying for all Muslims' blood. In the last few years alone, Westerners have killed more than millions of Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan alone.

The "american source" is just a library. A library is a place or a builing that stores documents and books, both fiction and non fiction.

In this instance FD has just pointed out a "particular document" that happens to be the Hamas Covenant of 1998 obviously wriiten and approved by Hamas.

Why do you not discuss this? Is it because it contains things you do not accept or want to accept?
arniegang

Dec 31, 2008
Flying Dutchman wrote:
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Wrong place. This is DUBAI forums. A little common sense may help

"Political debates. Discussing important local and global issues."

What does "Dubai forums" mean?
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Dec 31, 2008
Flying Dutchman wrote:
muslimbangladeshi wrote: Hamas also does not have anything against individual Jews

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews)"

"Israel, Judaism and Jews challenge Islam and the Moslem people. "May the cowards never sleep."

No FD, no no no you have it all wrong. You ommitted to mention this:.............

The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

So now we know God God hates the Jews and he and the Prophet are telling the Palastinians to do this. So its their fault it all kicked off last week.

So are there 2 Gods ?? 1 that hates the Jews and 1 that loves them.
arniegang

Dec 31, 2008
If you were around this forum long enough you'd see that this forum is for all kinds of politics talk, not just Dubai-related or Muslim-related.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 31, 2008
arniegang wrote:

The "american source" is just a library. A library is a place or a builing that stores documents and books, both fiction and non fiction.

In this instance FD has just pointed out a "particular document" that happens to be the Hamas Covenant of 1998 obviously wriiten and approved by Hamas.

Why do you not discuss this? Is it because it contains things you do not accept or want to accept?

Not very obvious when the source is as mentioned.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Dec 31, 2008
arniegang wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:

No FD, no no no you have it all wrong. You ommitted to mention this:.............

The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

So now we know God God hates the Jews and he and the Prophet are telling the Palastinians to do this. So its their fault it all kicked off last week.

So are there 2 Gods ?? 1 that hates the Jews and 1 that loves them.

No. Instead of acting like an ignorant moron, you can discuss religious issues in designated thread/subforum, rather than deviating from the thread topic.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Dec 31, 2008
If there are more personal insults like calling people morons etc., then this thread goes to Fight Club.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 31, 2008
Thanks K

I was just going to say the same myself.

Happy New year to you and P and baby K
arniegang

Dec 31, 2008
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
arniegang wrote:

Not very obvious when the source is as mentioned.

Ah i see, so the copy of the Koran held in this library is not the correct Koran??

Which bit of my description about a library holding or displaying copies or originals documents didn't you quite understand ?

Or are you saying this particular American Library alters the original documents?

Or are you saying because it is an American Library then all American Library's alter all their documents and books ?

Or are you saying just this particular library doesn't normally alter documents and books, just this copy of the Hamas constitution??
arniegang

Jan 01, 2009
Guys, some of you here remind me by my high school time (it was fun though hehehe), when we used to bickered over little things, and tit for tat was the ritual.

Why are you so fixating on religions, nationality, colours and all these irrelevant issues? Come on, let’s go beyond that. We all are decent human beings regardless.

This forum is for everyone whether he/she a Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Gay, Lesbian, or anyone who is interested to post a political opinion. If it’s not then I’ll refuse to visit it again, just to voice my opposition even though am an Arabic decent. However, it’s professional that one should put his/her prejudice etc aside when contributing input, and keep within the original topic.

And let’s not hurt each others’ feeling by quoting misleading sources, all religions are good in the eyes of their beholders. I learned a long time ago that I mustn’t judge anything unless I have a first hand experience. Our inputs should be constructive and to the point.

You see, if we stop the categorization of others, for example, this people are white, this people are black, this people are poor, this people are Muslim, this people are Christians and so on. The world we live in would be more peaceful and beautiful.
Categorization is you usually incite discrimination, dislike, separation and so on, because once we tend to believe that someone is don’t share our own value, belief and colour, thus, we view him/her as different from us. And once we established that this person is different therefore we are more likely to treat him/her differently than what we would do with the people that who we think share the same value, beliefs etc.

So let’s think of one another as humans who share the same DNA first and first and for most. And it’s ok to differ on opinions, taste etc, because after all that’s what make humans a unique species after all. The people in Tokyo do things differently than the people in the State, and the people in Dubai do things in a way that is dissimilar to their fellow humans in the West. Imagine how boring and mundane would it be if all humans behave and do things in a similar fashion.

Let’s spread the love, let’s respect each others’ differences and try to smile at strangers, because smile is a universal language in all humans’ dictionaries.

Wish you all happy, peaceful and prosperous New Year.
Let’s all wish that the powerful countries have the convection to use military force to put an end to the conflict between Palestine and Israel, and say to the two counties that they have to abide by what’s fair and right, and then them forcefully implement it once and for all.

Peace/Love
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 01, 2009
Humbleman brother great post again.

It seems you may have been influenced by "liberalist left winger" propaganda while living in some Western country which makes you accept gays and faggots.

I can't do that. I have nothing against Christians, I already mentioned it in another thread.

Best wishes to all.

Arniegang, let's stick to the topic. Take your frivolous off the track discussion elsewhere plz
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 01, 2009
kanelli wrote:If there are more personal insults like calling people morons etc., then this thread goes to Fight Club.

I haven't seen that part yet (calling someone a moron)
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 01, 2009
“It seems you may have been influenced by "liberalist left winger" propaganda while living in some Western country which makes you accept gays and faggots.”

Sorry guys if this is off-topic, I just have to reply to Muslimbangladeshion this one.

Muslimbangladeshi, my dear friend, you sound an intelligent and nice guy.

However I beg to differ with on you on this one.

Here is my personal opinion about whether I think gay/lesbian is right or wrong. From humans off-spring point of view it’s very wrong, because you need a man and woman to make a baby. However, from a scientific point of view, I must say the majority of Gay and lesbian go through gender confusion. In other words, they don’t have a sense of what part of the aisles they are in, a male or female. Scientists called them “the third gender”. At the university we studied a subject called “genders and societies”, and it was terrible what these people have to go through just to discover who they are.

If liberalism refers or emphasizes on, true justice, human right, respect others point of view/their personal circumstances, respect women, dislike those governments in some countries especially in African and in Asian who are corrupt/self-served and give it damn about the development of their own people and countries. Then my friend my proud to say yes I am a liberalist.

There are so many killers and murders out there who don’t get the same hate as these groups of people (Gays Lesbian), just look at the Israeli government for instance. At work we have two gays and I must say that they are the friendliest and politest people that ever met, moreover, they don’t impose their beliefs or lifestyles on others at all, and that’s suit me very much.

So would I pay less respect or think less of someone who is gay or lesbian, absolutely not. They are human first and for most, and for that they demand a fair treatment from me. Would I want my son or daughter to be that way, absolutely not, but would I hate or cast him/her aside, absolutely not.

Muslimbangladeshi, you know that Islam is a religion of mercy, understanding, tolerance, and all those good traits. If Muslim people see Islam as what it is, and stop cultural values from hijacking it and interpret it according to how they see the world around them, Islam would be sought after by so many people around the world.

By the way, you do actually not alone disliking these groups of people. We have some Christian groups whom from time to time run covert campaigns targeting these harmless people.

Finally my brother, you have all my respect, but on this one I just have to differ with you

Peace/love
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 01, 2009
[quote="muslimbangladeshi"

No. Instead of acting like an ignorant moron, you can discuss religious issues in designated thread/subforum, rather than deviating from the thread topic.[/quote]

Wow Dude, so now you even forget what you're writing!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 01, 2009
Nice post Humbleman. Hom.o.s.e.xuality is also present in many other animal species as well, not just humans. This proves to me that it is actually and natural biological phenomenon for a small percentage of animal populations to be ho.mo.se.xual. And yes, I do think that humans are animals, just highly intelligent dominant ones.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 01, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Humbleman brother great post again.

It seems you may have been influenced by "liberalist left winger" propaganda while living in some Western country which makes you accept gays and faggots.

I can't do that. I have nothing against Christians, I already mentioned it in another thread.

Best wishes to all.

Arniegang, let's stick to the topic. Take your frivolous off the track discussion elsewhere plz

My post was merely reponding to your accusation that the Hamas document is in someway fake because it happens to be displayed in an American Library.

You have chosen to not respond and tried to divert the issue. This is fairly typical of someone who walks around wearing rose tinted glasses.
arniegang

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk